Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a thread saying that the PSP-2000 bundles are going for $79.99, don't want to drive there to check its a long drive...Also Updated the first post its been over ten months....

Last edited by a moderator:
My understanding is that Shopko no longer carries any type of PSP bundle. Your chances of finding one in the rough are slim to none.

I may as well up the ante on the hunt though: the Pink Ribbon DS is now on clearance for $69.99 and the Rock Band 2 bundle is sub-$50.

Picked up the
iconps2_r2.gif
SingStar 90s bundle for $1.99:
[IMG-C=144]11480[/IMG-C]

Also, this piece of crap (
iconwii.gif
Kidz Sports: Ice Hockey) was $1.49:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00125ON1O/

(My apologies if this is no longer the official Shopko clearance thread.)

[quote name='dinobot']hey TLP, if you told me correctly, isn't shopko clearance sold as-is?

Or am I mixing it with some other retailers near u?[/QUOTE]

Different retailer. Shopko will take it back with a receipt for 30 days, IIRC.

i know it's been a while but here's a few things i saw at shopko today.

Stranglehold - 3.74
Dark Sector - 3.74
Brothers in arms - 8.64
Dragonball Z Burst limit - 6.24
Madden 09 - 7.99

PS3
LA Midnite Club (title?) + off-brand wireless controller - 12.49
Ballers - 3.74

A few PS2 titles for 3.74

i'm pretty sure there are other cheap titles at different stores. this is the first time since a month ago, and last month there were quite a bit of titles on the shelves. now they're almost gone.

Only things that I saw at the West Madison store were Golden Compass for the 360 for $3.74, Singstar Microphones for $9.99 and a few other shovel ware titles.

I noticed in the weekly ad just last night that this week they're also doing a buy 2 $20 games for $30 (basically, buy one $20, get one 50% off). Though I'm not sure if their promotions are universal amongst all Shopkos, or vary in different areas.

[quote name='Cheapskate']I noticed in the weekly ad just last night that this week they're also doing a buy 2 $20 games for $30 (basically, buy one $20, get one 50% off). Though I'm not sure if their promotions are universal amongst all Shopkos, or vary in different areas.[/QUOTE]

Nationwide, though it's actually two $19.99 and under games for $28.88. Pretty good deal if your Shopko still has any after all of the past sales. None of mine appear to have restocked.

wow this thread has been dead..

Well visited a Shopko where my friend lives and saw these...

Brothers in Arms (360) $3.74
Dark Sector (360) $1.49
Hellboy (360) $1.99
Don King Boxing (360) $3.74
MLB the Show 08 (PS3) $2.64

This was on a little end cap in electronics and most of these prices were not marked as so but of course the trusty wall price checker reveals all..

There were a bunch of 3rd party wii acc. dirt cheap as well but I didnt bother really looking...

[quote name='themon']hey, does this store have a website?

im catching this late and have never heard of this place

tia[/QUOTE]

Did you seriously just ask that? Try googling it if you don't know.

hey good to see this back on the front page. yea, i didnt see much today, but managed to grab madden 09 for 1.xx. Also saw a few PS2 naruto games for 1.xx. that was pretty much it.

I've hit a few stores lately and there hasn't been any additions in a while. I miss when we had employees there looking out for drops for us...

Good times... good times.

2 years ago it seemed like they were just hemorraging good games. now its just crap, and the occassional gems here and there.

[quote name='Derrick1979']wow this thread has been dead..

Well visited a Shopko where my friend lives and saw these...

Brothers in Arms (360) $3.74
Dark Sector (360) $1.49
Hellboy (360) $1.99
Don King Boxing (360) $3.74
MLB the Show 08 (PS3) $2.64

This was on a little end cap in electronics and most of these prices were not marked as so but of course the trusty wall price checker reveals all..

There were a bunch of 3rd party wii acc. dirt cheap as well but I didnt bother really looking...[/QUOTE]

Geez, your store gets wall checkers? Lucky!

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Geez, your store gets wall checkers? Lucky![/QUOTE]

The funny thing is about the scanners is that I have been in that store numerous times and never knew they had them until I heard that signature price sound haaha

Alright...happy new year everyone. I'm hoping to bring back some life to this thread, at least for a couple weeks or months..we'll see...just walked into shopko today after so long and saw that they ARE starting to clearance out the electronics. here's a list of what I saw, and there's probably more, but will just depend on your store's inventory. So please list away...and note, that these prices will probably be slashed another 50-75% (weeks, months, who knows), but i've seen games in the past down to 1.99, just depends if no one's buying, but we'll all just have to keep an eye on them:

Wii:
Pikmin - 17.99
Punch Out Bundle - 29.99
Excite Bots trick racing bundle w/ wheel - 20.99

360:
Soul Calibur IV - 17.99
Condemned bloodshot - 11.99
Rogue Warrior - 11.99
Samurai Warrior - 11.99
50 Cent Blood on Sand - 15.99
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - 17.99
Terminator Salvation - 11.99
Silent Hill HOmecoming - 17.99
Fight Night Round 4 - 11.99
Tekken 6 - 11.99
Street Fighter IV - 17.99
Wanted - 11.99
Red Alert 3 - 11.99
Ninja Blade - 17.99
Operation flashpoint dragon rising - 11.99
Tomb Raider Underworld - 8.99
Watchmen - 11.99
Beatles Rock Band Bundle Limited Edition - 77.99

PS3:
Killzone 2 - 17.99
Blu-Ray Remote - 18.99

yea, shopko's been slow with the clearance. i've picked up a few games on the list already in the past year at same or lower prices online or at other B&M stores. But still, clearance is clearance. good luck!

[quote name='deletion']yea, shopko's been slow with the clearance. i've picked up a few games on the list already in the past year at same or lower prices online or at other B&M stores. But still, clearance is clearance. good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update...

In general Shopko has seemed to be all over and pretty random ever since this thread originally was made with all those consistant $1.99 titles etc.. maybe they didnt want the only foot traffic in the store to be for clearance titles so there going to make us work for them.

wow, haven't been in this thread (or a shopko) in ages!!!!! Here's hoping for the best. I'll stop on my way home from work just for the hell of it.

Pretty lame prices but it's something.

I was at Shopko the other day and saw all these and others. I was hesitant to post it because I feel like by creating this thread, I killed clearance deals at Shopko....I will keep my eye out for bigger drops!!

i probably killed it when i start posting the updates when i did the price changes, lol. But now that I've left Shopko it has picked up again

I picked up :ps3: Lego Rock Band for $7.99

I also saw
iconxbox360.gif
Avatar for $7.99. And :ps3: Ratchet and Clank The First PS3 game for $11.99

Appleton, WI - Northland Ave

Harry Potter, Half-Blood Prince (PS3) $10.99
Red Faction Guerilla (PS3) $10.99
Jericho Game (PS3) $7.99
Dark Void (PS3) $19.99
Lego Rockband (PS3) $7.99

Red Alert (forget subtitle) (360) $7.99
Rogue Warrior (360) $7.99

didn't have time to look at all games today, but from what i saw, looks like they had another markdown. Seems like the games listed at:

29.99 = 19.99
17.99 = 15.99
11.99 = 7.99
8.99 = 5.99

i picked up flashpoint dragon rising (xbox) for 7.99

few decent titles there were:

Punch-Out - 19.99
Wet - 7.99
Tomb Raider Underworld - 5.99
Tekken - 7.99

The only ones I know of are in Eau Claire, WI, and then there's one in North Branch, MN. I should check out the clearance in North Branch as it's really out of the way.

[quote name='deletion']didn't have time to look at all games today, but from what i saw, looks like they had another markdown. Seems like the games listed at:

29.99 = 19.99
17.99 = 15.99
11.99 = 7.99
8.99 = 5.99

i picked up flashpoint dragon rising (xbox) for 7.99

few decent titles there were:

Punch-Out - 19.99
Wet - 7.99
Tomb Raider Underworld - 5.99
Tekken - 7.99[/QUOTE]

What location?

I got Rogue Warrior for $7.99, saw that they had Beatles Rockband Limited Edtion set for the 360 for $52.99!!! Called a friend to see if he wanted it but he did not want to pay the shipping for me to send it to him.....I almost gor 50 Cent Blood on the Sand (360) for $12.99, maybe next time...

[quote name='Davestation']I got Rogue Warrior for $7.99, saw that they had Beatles Rockband Limited Edtion set for the 360 for $52.99!!! Called a friend to see if he wanted it but he did not want to pay the shipping for me to send it to him.....I almost gor 50 Cent Blood on the Sand (360) for $12.99, maybe next time...[/QUOTE]

Yea that's a steal for beatles rockband. Couple of those in gb too. Ill wait n see how far they get markd down or buy when there's only one left

Went to the one in Little Chute and picked up --

Resident Evil 5 - $10.99
Ratchet & Clank, A Crack in Time - $10.99

They had
Terminator Salvation for $7.99
Hawx $10.99
Various Sports games for $7.99 & $10.99

All for PS3.

They had Blue Dragon for DS for $7.99 too --- various Wii/DS/360 games for the same price range.

The Little Chute selection of clearance is far greater than Northland in Appleton.

I found a Rock Band 2 Special Edition bundle for $47.99 at a Shopko in Iowa. Is that worth it? I only have the original wired bundle.

The ShopKo in Rapid City, South Dakota had the Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Kits (3 months gold, 400msp, and a headset) on clearance for 26.XX.

If anybody is whatever Shopko's rewards program member, they mailed out a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $40 or more good till the 14th. I picked up Killzone 2 for $11.99, Fire Emblem DS for $15.99, some shaving cream and nyquil for $35 and some change.

Picked up one of those Beatles rock band boxes at Green Bay east. Thanks for the heads up. Still was using the original controller and drums so this was a nice cheap hardware upgrade.

[quote name='jeff0514']I found a Rock Band 2 Special Edition bundle for $47.99 at a Shopko in Iowa. Is that worth it? I only have the original wired bundle.[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth it, especially if you sell off some of your wired stuff to cover the difference.

If there were shopkos anywhere but the borders of Iowa I would pick one up but I'm dead center :/

bread's done
Back