Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appleton, WI - Northland Ave
Endwar (360) for $7.99.
Papaton 2 (PSP) for $7.99
50 Cent Blood & The Sand $10.99 (360)

wtf is shopko and why does it sound so awesome?
Similar to Target, but smaller. Generally found in states that border Canada, with a few in northern Cali. They focus on smaller cities, rather than big ones. http://www.shopko.com

I know this is a long shot for most people but I just picked up the last beatles rock band limited edition on clearance for 33 dollars from the shopko near east towne in Madison, Wi. So if you know of a Shopko with these be sure it check it out. They also have a bunch of 360 games for 5 dollars like rogue warrior and condemned 2. Also the Shopko on South Towne drive had no rock band bundles left but they did have alot of psp games marked down to 5 dollars and also guitar hero 5 for 12.50 and world tour for $10 for the 360. I only have a 360 so that is what I remember.

As someone who's been picking up clearance games at Shopkos for years, it's nice to see so many Green Bay neighbors using CAG.

DBQ

I stopped at the West Madison Shopko tonight and picked up Resistance Retribution for $4.99.

I think I've seen it for around that price before, but finally caved and picked it up.

There wasn't too much else other than a few other old sports games for the PS3 and PSP. (MLB09, etc.)

There's a new round of drops. The Shopko I stopped at didn't have a lot of games on the shelf, so the only thing that really stood out was King of Fighters XII for PS3 and 360 at $14.99.

There's one somewhat close to me, but it's at least 20 miles away and there's nothing around it. If I drive by there, I'll probably stop by.

There's one in Eau Claire when I visit friends that we go to once in a while too.

Idaho Falls, ID location:

Picked up Wet for $4.99 and Patapon for $5.

A few sports games on 360 are less than $10. World Tour is as well. If you're looking for PSP or old model DS accessories, they had quite a few third party things for varying clearance prices. Something to look into, I suppose.

Also, an external speaker with volume control for your iPod for $2.

They have a few game at 50% off now, can not remember for the life of me what they where. I did notice that they had the PSP GO's in Black or White for $99.99

Marvel ultimate alliance???[quote name='dirtmound']Shopko on the west end of Springfield, IL had MUA on PS3 for $5.99. No other clearance titles below $9 though. I'll hit up the east side Shopko later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Marvel ultimate alliance???[/QUOTE]

That was back on April 30, 2008. Original post has been updated many times since.

I live in Kenosha WI and found some deals at my shopko:
:360:Saints row 2 pack for $14
:wii:Red steel 2 bundle w/ wii mote plus for $15

Also my kmart had LE castlevania lords of shadow ps3 for $15 so keep your eyes out

[quote name='Davestation']That was back on April 30, 2008. Original post has been updated many times since.[/QUOTE]

That was my thought. I was just wondering more than anything.

My store has a lot of game on clearance but they are only $5 of msrp on average

Picked up a white pspgo for $37.xx today!!!!! includes voucher for rock band unplugged....will see if it still works. Was the last one in stock

I wouldn't mind picking up a Go for less than $40. Bought one at $100 last year but wasn't too pleased with it, but at a lower price point I would definitely consider purchasing it.

Found PSP GO for 38 in West Bend. Got the last one.

If you are waiting for a drop to 40 or below you might not have long to wait...

[quote name='shadowkast']Picked up a white pspgo for $37.xx today!!!!! includes voucher for rock band unplugged....will see if it still works. Was the last one in stock[/QUOTE]

I see you caved in to da man.:cool: Mmm... hmmm... Couldn't wait for another drop, like you said you would. Mm.. hmmm... Don't know why you would've waited for lower than $37, anyway, lol.

Just saw on a message board, something I didn't think of...MP3 player functions! Ugh! Add that to the gaming abilities! *hisses*:evil:. I'd say %&*- the UMDs for that price!

----Been around the world and i-i-i... I can't find a PSP deal!!!!!!:cry:

[quote name='bg2001']Found PSP GO for 38 in West Bend. Got the last one.

If you are waiting for a drop to 40 or below you might not have long to wait...[/QUOTE]

No Doubt, I've been eyeing a Sony e-reader for $57.99 waiting for it to drop again and its been well over six months. I also noticed that their $20 webcams finally hit 90% off and picked up two for $2 each. Also found a Sony Media Streamer for $37.99 yesterday. I love Shopko and their clearance.

VERY interested in a PSP GO or 2. PM ME if you are willing to make a deal and pick 1 or 2 up! I live on EAST coast but would pay cost plus shipping plus extra.

Thanks

Josh

[quote name='shadowkast']Picked up a white pspgo for $37.xx today!!!!! includes voucher for rock band unplugged....will see if it still works. Was the last one in stock[/QUOTE]

Was that at the Delavan Shopko?

Green Bay has been cleaned out of PSP Go units for a while. At $37 I'd definitely get one.

I see that Sony eReader on clearance too. If that drops I might grab one.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I see you caved in to da man.:cool: Mmm... hmmm... Couldn't wait for another drop, like you said you would. Mm.. hmmm... Don't know why you would've waited for lower than $37, anyway, lol.

Just saw on a message board, something I didn't think of...MP3 player functions! Ugh! Add that to the gaming abilities! *hisses*:evil:. I'd say %&*- the UMDs for that price!

----Been around the world and i-i-i... I can't find a PSP deal!!!!!!:cry:[/QUOTE]haha, when did I say I would wait for another drop?! This was the first time I saw it (I happened to be in the store on the skylander hunt.) It was the last ticket so I couldn't resist the $37 price and no way I would think it would make another drop without some one snagging it anyways.

@BrotherBear: Are you from the walworth area? it would be nice to have a local co-operative (rather than competative) cag here

[quote name='shadowkast']haha, when did I say I would wait for another drop?! This was the first time I saw it (I happened to be in the store on the skylander hunt.) It was the last ticket so I couldn't resist the $37 price and no way I would think it would make another drop without some one snagging it anyways.

@BrotherBear: Are you from the walworth area? it would be nice to have a local co-operative (rather than competative) cag here[/QUOTE]

3-30-2012 Sears Clearance Thread

[quote name='shadowkast']After many failed trips to my closing store (or moving as they put it) I finally found a pearl white pap go..... at Shopko.......at $37.xx!!!!!

Gonna go next week and see if they dropped their stock more than 20% or see if anything is left. Is nuts what people buy just because it has a clearance sticker it[/QUOTE]

Maybe I read that wrong and you, only, went nuts over the PSPgo. At that price, I would have, too!

Checked the Shopko in Fort Atkinson and they literally had nothing PSP related. Bummer.

Shadowkast, I would be your local CAG...live in Williams Bay, work in Madison. But there havent been too many great deals around lately, esp. with BlockBuster closing. :(

[quote name='theironunkind']Checked the Shopko in Fort Atkinson and they literally had nothing PSP related. Bummer.

Shadowkast, I would be your local CAG...live in Williams Bay, work in Madison. But there havent been too many great deals around lately, esp. with BlockBuster closing. :([/QUOTE]

I assume you mean the West Side BB? I was not happy about that either.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']3-30-2012 Sears Clearance Thread

Maybe I read that wrong and you, only, went nuts over the PSPgo. At that price, I would have, too![/QUOTE]
ok, fair enough....sorta.:cool: There were never any pspgo's at my sears, I was refering to waiting for another drop for other clearance items. So, you kinda misunderstood me but definately get props for calling me out !!:lol:

Racine store had Metroid Other M and Sin and Punishment 2 clearenced for $12.50 each. No PSP GO's and no other worthwhile clearence.

[quote name='shadowkast']ok, fair enough....sorta.:cool: There were never any pspgo's at my sears, I was refering to waiting for another drop for other clearance items. So, you kinda misunderstood me but definately get props for calling me out !!:lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah. No props till I get a PSP 3000 for $50. :evil:

Damn these stores. Clearing out the Go's first, thinking I'll forget about the 3000s...:nottalking:

[quote name='Squall835']I assume you mean the West Side BB? I was not happy about that either.[/QUOTE]

I was actually talking about the Delavan BlockBuster. Whitewater one had some good stuff too.

Idaho Falls location hasn't had a PSP Go for probably a year, but all accessories are now gone. Metroid Other M and Sin & Punishment for Wii were both $12.50. One lonely copy of WarioWare DIY was $8.50. Nothing else of note on clearance.

Found and purchased Metroid Other M & Sin & Punishment for Wii at $5 each. WarioWare DIY was $3.49 with one copy left, and PoP The Forgotten Sands DS was $7.50. PSP Go component cables were $2.99.

Today they had Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands for $1.49 and Marvel super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet for $1.99. Both where for DS only and at the 90% markdown.

Was waiting for Zelda Spirit Tracks to drop. Last week it was $17 or so, and this week it dropped to $9. Someone grabbed it before I could. :(

[quote name='Ghostrain']Was waiting for Zelda Spirit Tracks to drop. Last week it was $17 or so, and this week it dropped to $9. Someone grabbed it before I could. :([/QUOTE]
Ugh, that would have been awesome.

bread's done
Back