Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Derrick1979']I wonder if anyone has ever hit the West Bend,WI stores?

It is about 30mins from me and for a chance at finding nothing it is just to far to go.

I would love one of those DS bundles for sure![/quote]

All I ever see there is accessories no games.

I'd love to get Moto GP '06 though.

I have 3 shopkos in driving distance and haven's seen those bundles or GBA hardware for a very long time. One of them is out of the way and normally has alot of leftover stuff, but none of these dandy deals!

a new week, a new update

Wii:
SSX Blur $6.24

Nintendo DS:
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble $1.99
Trace Memory $1.99

XBOX:
Curious George $1.99

and cuz i can, price cuts:

X360:
Lost Odeyssey $39.99
Ghost Recon 2 $19.99
Naruto $19.99

PS3:
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $39.99

Wii:
Speed Racer $19.99

PS2:
Rock Band Bundle $129.99

Nintendo DS:
Speed Racer $19.99

[quote name='Davestation']Updated the front page today after Krunk's post. What Rathcet game is on Clearance though? Other than that everything else is updated. I saw Command and Conquer 3 for the PC for $21.49 today as well.[/quote]

I just picked up a Going Commando at an Appleton WI Shopko for $1.50. So it must be that one. Woo Hoo, that's one hell of a steal.

hey krunks thanks again for the update and markdowns. i'm probably going to pick up lost oddysey for that price.

The DS bundles are a joke -- they're nonexistant. The only ones actually available are ones that were returned defective, and that's the only reason they're in the system. If, by some rare chance, somebody DID have one, an employee picked it up. Can we remove that from the topic now? :p

[quote name='charlescheese']I just picked up a Going Commando at an Appleton WI Shopko for $1.50. So it must be that one. Woo Hoo, that's one hell of a steal.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah it is. The Ratchet and Clank games are well worth full price, and for a buck fifty, that's just a steal of a deal.

tried my luck today at a shopko near me and all they had was the Pokemon bundle DS Lite lol and it was 129.99 =p. Will give it a few more shots since there are a few more around here within 10mile radius. Don't have much hope but it'll be great if I could get either one of that bundle. I just want a nintendo DS xD, i'll even buy the open box one lol if there isn't anything wrong with it for that price. Also the shopko i went to today susprisingly had a section for clearance games. I didn't notice much because I was in hurry to go to my class at 6pm. But there are some title that mentioned on here for like 1.99 or 3.99 or somewhere around that was tagged with higher prices like 14.99 or 19.99. That might have due to slow updates on price tag but I kinda doubt that since Shopko here has a employee there all the time and they alway seen to be going around with that SKU gun thing scanning stuffs. Most of the good stuff must have been taken by them.

[quote name='luan87us']Most of the good stuff must have been taken by them.[/QUOTE]

its about one of the few benefits to working there, at least not all of us horde the stuff

Thanks for the updates Krunks.

I was driving by the Shopko in Watertown tonight... but just couldn't bring myself to stopping. I've picked up far too many clearance games this year... got to slow down a bit.

lol I give up on finding those amazing DS bundle went to like 4 different Shopko all they had was the pokemon dungeon bundle -_-u I guess the employees took them all meh. I didn't ask for price check but I think my Shopkos here are slow on price update because Fear Files was still 7.49 also some other game. I saw plenty if someone want to pay me shipping + w/e it cost pm me.

Cleaned up the front page again and added many of the older games into the spoiler archive. Thanks for the update Krunks!! Tried to pick up Trace Memory but it was still $11.99 on Tuesday, they will probably have it marked later in the week. Also found Syphon Filter, Frogger, and Wiprout Pure for PSP for $1.99 each priced at $7.99. Also saw NBA 06 for the PSP for $1.99, but passed.

Davestation - thanks for keeping up with this thread. I vote this as the best thread of this year for me! never have i found so many decent 360 games for such ridiculously low prices.

no shopKo here!!

is there anyone who can grab a couple ps2 games for me? (i have paypal)
(please please!!)

God of War
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts 2
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Not that I had any interest, but I saw The Godfather for the PC for $4.49 at the East Madison, WI store earlier this week.

Darn, no Shopko in California.

Would anyone be interested in picking up Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 2, and God of War? I'll paypal you for cost of item + shipping/gas. PM me if someone wants to pick up. Thanks.

Figures no Shopko's around here

If anyone happens to pick up a extra copy of any of these, let me know I'd be interested in making an offer, thanks

:ps3: F.E.A.R $7.49
:ps3: Rainbow Six Vegas $7.49
:ps3: Ridge Racer 7 $2.49
:ps2: God of War $1.99
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts 2 $1.99
:360: Fear Files $7.49
:360: Vampire Rain $6.24

Another week, another round of updates

XBOX 360:
NBA Street Homecourt $2.99
Blue Dragon $1.99
Earth Defence Force 2017 $3.99
Crash Of The Titans $2.99
Overlord $1.99
Vampire Rain $2.49
F.E.A.R. (Files?) $2.99
NHL 07 $2.49
NBA Live 07 $2.49
Madden NFL 07 $2.79
NBA 2k7 $2.49
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 $2.49
Tiger Woods 07 $2.79
DIRT $3.99
NCAA Football '07 $2.79
NHL 2K7 $2.49
College Hoops 2k7 $2.49

PS3:
F.E.A.R. (Files?) $3.99
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion $5.49
MLB 2k7 $1.99
Harry Potter: Order Of The Phoenix $2.49
MLB 07 $2.99
NBA Street Homecourt $2.49
Madden NFL 07 $2.49
NBA 2k7 $2.49
DIRT $4.99
Rainbow 6 Vegas $2.99
NHL 07 $1.99
MLB 2k7 $2.99
Tiger Woods 07 $2.99
College Hoops 2k7 $2.49
NBA 2007 $3.49

Wii:
Crash Of The Titans $2.49
Bee Movie $2.99
Wario Ware Smooth Moves $4.99
Horsez $1.99
Manhunt 2 $3.99
Namco Museum Remix $1.99
Batallion Wars 2 $4.99

XBOX:
NCAA Football '07 $1.99

PS2:
NCAA Football '07 $1.99
Tiger Woods '07 $1.99
Madden NFL '07 $1.99
NBA Live '07 $1.99
Nascar '07 $1.99
MVP Baseball '08 $1.99
MLB 2k7 $1.99
Crash Of The Titans $1.99
NBA 2k7 $1.99
Backyard Baseball '07 $1.99
MLB 07 The Show $1.99
Horsez 2007 $1.99
NBA 2007: The Life $2.49
NCAA March Madness '07 $1.99
Backyard Basketball '07 $1.99

PSP:
NHL '07 $1.99
Tiger Woods '07 $1.99
Madden NFL '07 $1.99
Dawn Of Mana $1.99
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 $1.99
Need For Speed '07 $1.99
NBA 2007 $1.99
Nascar '07 $1.99
MLB '07 The Show $2.99

NDS:
Madden NFL '07 $1.99
B-17 Flying Fortress $1.99
Crash Of The Titans $1.99
MLB 2k7 $1.99
Digimon World: Dusk $2.99
Pokemon Trozi $3.49
Tetris DS $1.99
Catz 2007 $1.99
Horsez 2007 $1.99
Custom Robo Arena $2.49
Lost Magic $1.99

GBA:
Backyard Basketball '07 $1.99
Backyard Football '07 $1.99

I noticed something with the PSP games you listed:

PSP:
NHL '07 $1.99
Tiger Woods '07 $1.99
Madden NFL '07 $1.99
Dawn Of Mana $1.99
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 $1.99
Need For Speed '07 $1.99
NBA 2007 $1.99
Nascar '07 $1.99
MLB '07 The Show $2.99

I may be wrong But I thought Dawn of Mana was a PS2 title?

Either way thanks for the updates !!

thanks krunk! I know it's going to be tough for me to find any of the games at that price. but good luck to the rest of you!

prices won't take in effect yet for some stores. i already went to two in the green bay area to do some price adjustments with no luck. i'll try again later this week.

i know that the gb store on military (store #1) doesnt mark down on the same schedule as my store. I dont really know how exactly shopko decidedes which stores mark down when. I know that menasha (store #33) definitly is on the same schedule as us, so its basicly hit and miss plus the stores dont have to have the price changes finished until 5pm friday so even if a store is on the same schedule, they my have not activated the prices yet. but at least my posts can let you know where its going in the future price wise

also, yeah, dawn of mana is a ps2 title, there were 70 some markdowns, im only human, ha. probably the end for a little while, unless there are new markdowns sometime soon cuz every clearance title i know of was given a 90% reduction

[quote name='Krunks']i know that the gb store on military (store #1) doesnt mark down on the same schedule as my store. I dont really know how exactly shopko decidedes which stores mark down when. I know that menasha (store #33) definitly is on the same schedule as us, so its basicly hit and miss plus the stores dont have to have the price changes finished until 5pm friday so even if a store is on the same schedule, they my have not activated the prices yet. but at least my posts can let you know where its going in the future price wise

also, yeah, dawn of mana is a ps2 title, there were 70 some markdowns, im only human, ha. probably the end for a little while, unless there are new markdowns sometime soon cuz every clearance title i know of was given a 90% reduction[/quote]

good to know that. again, thanks krunks!

[quote name='Krunks']i know that the gb store on military (store #1) doesnt mark down on the same schedule as my store. I dont really know how exactly shopko decidedes which stores mark down when. I know that menasha (store #33) definitly is on the same schedule as us, so its basicly hit and miss plus the stores dont have to have the price changes finished until 5pm friday so even if a store is on the same schedule, they my have not activated the prices yet. but at least my posts can let you know where its going in the future price wise

also, yeah, dawn of mana is a ps2 title, there were 70 some markdowns, im only human, ha. probably the end for a little while, unless there are new markdowns sometime soon cuz every clearance title i know of was given a 90% reduction[/quote]

not a problem like I said I was not to sure myself on that title but thanks again for the update

Thanks again OP! Picked up:

Backyard Sports NBA 2007 PS2 $1.99
Smackdown Vs Raw 07 XB360 $2.49
NBA Street Homecourt XB360 $2.99
Pokemon Trozei! DS $3.49

Krunks would you know if shopko recently changed their policy on 'return and buybacks' on clearance items? I was recently denied and was told they have a new policy now. i've done this in the past and it would be perfectly fine. It's all good though, i still love shopko. It's not a big deal. thanks.

Did a partial update on the front page, just way too many games this week and I needed to get going. I will try to finish the front page off tonight. Once again, thanks Krunks!!

if anyone stumbles across any of these titles for the 360 and cares to grab one for shipment to the Madison, Wi area that would be super swell

Fear files
blue dragon
dirt

Anyone have any luck finding Blue Dragon, Fear Files, Overlord, or Battlefield 2 Modern Combat all for the Xbox 360 or any of the DS games?

Wish we had one in PA, ME, or MA

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone can please get the following for me i will pay for your gas/shipping plus some extra

PS3
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion(GOTY?)..............................$5.49 (Only GOTY dont need reg)
Rainbow Six Vegas............................................. ....$2.99

Blue Dragon 1.99
Dirt.............................................. ......................$3.99
Overlord.......................................... .....................$1.99
Tiger Woods 07................................................ .....$2.79

Tetris DS also

I am doubtful i can get any of these put if any of you have a shopko near you and can help a CAG out i would greatly appreciate it

Hmmm...there doesn't appear to be a Master Shopko Trade List...

If anyone could be so kind, I wouldn't mind getting the following titles:

:wii:
Battalion Wars 2................................................. .....$4.99 09/17/08

:ds:
Lost Magic............................................. ............$1.99 09/17/08

if anybody happens to find a manhunt 2 for the wii, I'd be forever greatful if they'd get it for me since I can't buy it myself. There are some of these stores in MI, but non anywhere near me.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']if anyone stumbles across any of these titles for the 360 and cares to grab one for shipment to the Madison, Wi area that would be super swell

Fear files
blue dragon
dirt[/QUOTE]

Double that order to Las Vegas ;)

I wish these were readily available. I don't think many people realize that these "clearance" games are not like Circuit City or Kmart where most of the stores have multiple copies. I just checked a local Shopko and all they had were 2 copies of EDF for 360 for $3.99 - that's it. They did have a bin of $19.99 games though. :roll:

I don't know if the employees get most of the deals, or if most of these games are usually long gone at most-all stores when they get clearanced. Or I guess maybe I have a bad Shopko? :bomb: I just don't see many other people posting in this thread that find stuff. It's mostly people wanting someone to pick one up for them.....

[quote name='EvyLou']I wish these were readily available. I don't think many people realize that these "clearance" games are not like Circuit City or Kmart where most of the stores have multiple copies. I just checked a local Shopko and all they had were 2 copies of EDF for 360 for $3.99 - that's it. They did have a bin of $19.99 games though. :roll:

I don't know if the employees get most of the deals, or if most of these games are usually long gone at most-all stores when they get clearanced. Or I guess maybe I have a bad Shopko? :bomb: I just don't see many other people posting in this thread that find stuff. It's mostly people wanting someone to pick one up for them.....[/quote]

There's about 4 shopkos in my area, and though the prices are REALLY good right now, it's very rare that you'll find any of these games at these prices. Most games are picked off around the 9-12 dollar point price.

Good News:

My local Shopko had a ton of these in stock. I went to pick some up today and spread the love to the other CAGers.

Bad News:

The guy who runs Mario's in the Provo mall was there when I arrived, holding a printout of the main page of this thread. Needless to say, just about everything I wasn't holding in my hands at the time (Which was Petz Horses, yaay) went out the door with him.

Ouch.

Bastard walked out with a SHOPPING CART full of crap. :(

bread's done
Back