Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of a late update, but last Saturday at the Boise, ID Shopko on Milwaukee they had a few super cheap PC games. I only picked up one though, can't remember what the others were.

PC
Company of Heroes $5.49

This was the regular, original version only. Not Game of the Year, not Gold edition w/ the expansion.

Grabbed Company of Heroes for $5.49 last week and they had a bunch of clearance stuff on a cart, but it all was gone today. Managed to get Killzone for 1.99, Capcom Fighter's Evolution for $5.99, and Beatdown (I know it's terrible) for 99 cents. Dawn of Mana was $14.99 on clearance, but I think I'll wait for that one to drop further.

[quote name='forumreader']Grabbed Company of Heroes for $5.49 last week and they had a bunch of clearance stuff on a cart, but it all was gone today. Managed to get Killzone for 1.99, Capcom Fighter's Evolution for $5.99, and Beatdown (I know it's terrible) for 99 cents. Dawn of Mana was $14.99 on clearance, but I think I'll wait for that one to drop further.[/QUOTE]

Beatdown, while the gameplay ain't the greatest (yeesh!), does honestly have one of the better stories in modern game history. It's so underrated it should be against the law.

Fans of great storytelling that can endure the controls owe it to themselves to give this game a try. The ending especially....

Hey guys, was at Shopko today and Blue Dragon dropped to $7.49 and Ridge Racer (PS3) is $2.49. And if you want polarium (DS) that is now $1.99. I will try to update more prices. I also moved older games to the bottom of the list and will add the spoiler feature after I eat dinner.

Here's a list of games from my visit today, I'm not sure how many of them are new.

:360:
College Hoops 2K7 $6.24
NHL 2K7 $6.24 (Same Price on PS3)
MLB 2K7 $4.99 ($7.49 on PS3
Madden 07 $6.99
Vampire Rain $6.24
NCAA Football 07 $4.99
Earth Defense Force $9.99
Smackdown VS. Raw 2007 $6.24
Crash of the Titans $7.49
Fear Files $7.49
NBA Street Homecourt $7.49

:ps3:
NBA Live 07 $8.74
MLB The Show 07 $7.49

:wii:
Battalion Wars 2 $12.49
Bee Movie $7.49
Pet Horsez 2 $4.99
Manhunt 2 $9.99

:ds:
King Kong $8.99

:gba:
Backyard Baseball 2007 $4.99
Dynasty Warriors Advance $7.99

:xbox:
Nba Ballers Phenom $5.99
Capcom Fighting Revolution $5.99

:ps2:
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando $5.99
S.L.A.I. $5.99
Tourist Trophy $5.99
ATV Offroad Fury 2 $5.99
Commandos Strike Force $2.49

Any kind CAg can pick me up Fear Files for the 360 and 24 for the ps2? Any help would be appreciated i can pay via paypal No Shopko anywhere near for me

are people really this interested in shopko clearance?
i work there, and can do my best to keep track of all the clearance game prices and post em here (i do them most of the time; usually mon/tue, your shopkos prices may vary as they dont have to be done till friday night)

[quote name='Krunks']are people really this interested in shopko clearance?
i work there, and can do my best to keep track of all the clearance game prices and post em here (i do them most of the time; usually mon/tue, your shopkos prices may vary as they dont have to be done till friday night)[/quote]

if you can keep with the update. i'd greatly appreciate it. i check the shopko by my place about every thursday and try to keep this thread going. thanks man.

[quote name='Krunks']are people really this interested in shopko clearance?
i work there, and can do my best to keep track of all the clearance game prices and post em here (i do them most of the time; usually mon/tue, your shopkos prices may vary as they dont have to be done till friday night)[/quote]

Yes, absolutely. Shopko's clearance prices make up for my lack of Meijer's, Costco, and Fry's. Well, maybe not completely, but it sure helps! :)

@darknight88: No online store, just their Web site. And no NY stores as far as I know. It's a midwest thang.

if anyone can find any of these for me for the 360 i'd be grateful...

Blue Dragon............................................ .............$7.49
Fear Files............................................. ..............$7.49
Godfather, The............................................... ......$2.99
Quake 4................................................. ...............$2.99
Tomb Raider Legend............................................ .$7.99
Overlord - 5.49

dang, no store on NY..bummer.

RaidenMGS3: If these games and the following prices are avaiable, plz get them for me and i'll paypal you :)

Ridge Racer 7 (PS3) - $2.49
Wipeout Pure (PSP) - $1.99

I would also love a copy of Blue Dragon if anyone wouldn't mind picking one up for me. There aren't any Shopko's around here. :/ I have PayPal!

Also, if anyone spots Fable for the Xbox, I've been wanting to pick up a hard copy. I just don't want the greatest hits edition.

Also saw overlord for 10.99 - i was really hoping it dropped down to 7.49 since it was marked down to 14.99 the same time blue dragon was. But picked up a few games that i'll need to get price adjusted at another shopko. i was told clearanced prices aren't not always the same from store to store because of inventory. again, thanks op for the thread - saved me about 25 dollars today.

Hmm.. Oddly enough, the Shopko I went to didn't have any updated clearance prices. EDF was still $20, and Blue Dragon was still $15.

[quote name='Camwi']Hmm.. Oddly enough, the Shopko I went to didn't have any updated clearance prices. EDF was still $20, and Blue Dragon was still $15.[/quote]

yea, i went to two different stores in town and one had the new clearances prices and the other didn't. it's works out though, i can now get them at the higher price and price adjust at the other store since i wasn't able to find the games for cheap.

Would love to get a couple of these, but I have no Shopko's around. If anyone happens to pick up extras of the following games I will pay cost + shipping plus some.

Blue Dragon - 7.49
Overlord - 5.49

Just send me a message, Thanks!

The Shopko near me has 3 copies of Fear Files, 2 NCAA Football 07, 2 Crash of the Titans, EDF, MLB 2k7 and I think a Homecourt. I can pick something up for someone tomorrow if it still there. Just send me a message tonight.

[quote name='deletion']yea, i went to two different stores in town and one had the new clearances prices and the other didn't. it's works out though, i can now get them at the higher price and price adjust at the other store since i wasn't able to find the games for cheap.[/QUOTE]

That definitely seemed to be the case here, except today they both were updated.

Here are some updates on prices that I found:

PS3 Oblivion GOTY --- $13.74
WII WarioWare --- $12.49
PSP Gripshift --- $1.49
PS2 Jampack Volume 15 --- $0.49

Plus a lot of those PS3 and 360 sports games dropped down another buck or so. Everything else I saw there seems to already be covered. Thanks for the help, everyone!

[quote name='snakelda']Could you pick up Oblivion GOTY for the ps3 for me?[/QUOTE]

If I had the money on me, I'd pick up every game that anyone in this thread wanted, but I barely have enough money for rent this month. :/

Man, that is INSANE for Oblivion. When it went clearance to 30, my store was gutted the same day. Never got a chance to snag it :(

I need to work on my getting to ShopKo before everyone else timing....

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Man, that is INSANE for Oblivion. When it went clearance to 30, my store was gutted the same day. Never got a chance to snag it :(

I need to work on my getting to ShopKo before everyone else timing....[/quote]

It wasn't me - I promise!

I'd snatch up Oblivion for that price - too bad others got there before me. :(

picked up

FEAR files
dirt (ps3)
crash titans (wii)

saw more dirts, fear files, oblivion (ps3), vampire rain, and a couple other games i cannot remember. May take a drive back out in a day or two for more games. Maybe hit another shopko or two in area.
willing to trade would love a blue dragon or overlord

[quote name='andrewfour20']I got Dirt (360) for 9.99 at Shopko today[/quote]

WHAT?! didn't that just come out? i'm gonna check that out tomorrow. thanks!

you must be thinking of grid, not dirt. dirt is hard to find around this area (i checked store on hands when i did the price changes on monday)
i work 8-3 monday, so expect an update after i get home

[quote name='Krunks']you must be thinking of grid, not dirt. dirt is hard to find around this area (i checked store on hands when i did the price changes on monday)
i work 8-3 monday, so expect an update after i get home[/quote]

yea, i was thinking about that one. i'm actually afraid for another update, i'm gonna be so broke.

id be suprised if there is anything good in this weeks price changes, unless there are some new markdowns, cuz right now my store is pretty much out of most clearance

Picked up these today. Was hoping for Oblivion GOTY but all they had was the regular one. Didn't really see much
else from the recent drops. Their clearance section is dwindling to slim pickens.

College Hoops 2K7 $6.24
Madden 07 $6.99
Earth Defense Force $9.99
Crash of the Titans $7.49
NBA Street Homecourt $7.49

Man, I wish I had one of these near me. If anyone is going could they be so kind to jot down a few games to pick up for me?

Blue Dragon
Monster Madness
Overlord
Fable (Xbox)

I will hit you right back with paypal and shipping money and maybe a little extra. Thanks

[quote name='andrewfour20']I got Dirt (360) for 9.99 at Shopko today[/quote]

I can confirm this, I also picked up a copy of Dirt for $9.99 not Grid for the 360 at the Madison, WI East towne mall location. They had two copies left from what I could see.

[quote name='Maromi']
Also, if anyone spots Fable for the Xbox, I've been wanting to pick up a hard copy. I just don't want the greatest hits edition.[/quote]
You should get the Platinum Hits Version over the regular one. The Platinum Hits comes with the Lost Chapters wich is not available on the regular version.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Man, that is INSANE for Oblivion. When it went clearance to 30, my store was gutted the same day. Never got a chance to snag it :(

I need to work on my getting to ShopKo before everyone else timing....[/quote]

Yeah, speaking of hoarder's, I saw some white trash hoarders take about five copies of Ridge Racer 7 and three copies of Rainbow Six for the PS3. It's a shame that there are people like that and use these boards to hoard instead of just getting games that they really want. I also updated the price on Dirt on the front page.

If you guys see any other price discrepancies on the front page (there are probably a few) feel free to PM me and I will correct them.

Picked up Dirt yesterday at the East Madison, WI store.

They had at least 3 or 4 copies of NBA Street Homecourt and Fear Files for the 360 for $7.49
Also had Fear for the PS3 for $9.99
Had the standard edition of Oblivion for the PS3 for $24.99 as well.

Here are the price drops for this week (will not pertain to all shopkos, they are determined on a store by store basis)

XBOX:
Indigo Prophecy $1.99
NCAA March Madness $1.99
50 Cent Bulletproof $1.99
NCAA Football 2006 $1.99

Gamecube:
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble $1.99

Playstation 2:
Red Ninja: End Of ? $1.99
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas $1.99
NCAA March Madness 2006 $1.99

Game Boy Advance:
Yu Gi Oh! Double Pack $1.49
Dynasty Warriors $1.99

PSP:
World Series Of Poker $1.99
SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo $1.99

[quote name='Krunks']Here are the price drops for this week (will not pertain to all shopkos, they are determined on a store by store basis)

XBOX:
Indigo Prophecy $1.99
NCAA March Madness $1.99
50 Cent Bulletproof $1.99
NCAA Football 2006 $1.99

Gamecube:
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble $1.99

Playstation 2:
Red Ninja: End Of ? $1.99
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas $1.99
NCAA March Madness 2006 $1.99

Game Boy Advance:
Yu Gi Oh! Double Pack $1.49
Dynasty Warriors $1.99

PSP:
World Series Of Poker $1.99
SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo $1.99[/quote]

krunks you rock man. thanks for the update. HA. i might just pick up Fiddy now!

[quote name='Krunks']Here are the price drops for this week (will not pertain to all shopkos, they are determined on a store by store basis)
[/quote]

What day of the week do they go into effect?

bread's done
Back