Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Davestation']What day of the week do they go into effect?[/quote]

i was told that markdowns usually happen near end of week and definitely before the weekend starts - thursday or friday most of the time. but could be earlier also.

I know that deletion, I was wondering if it is automatic in the system on a certain day (like Target) or if they have to do some kind of process in the system with a store by store basis. I know that they need to be up Friday, but will the changes be in effect on Thursday even if they did not do a price change at the store until Friday?

[quote name='Davestation']I know that deletion, I was wondering if it is automatic in the system on a certain day (like Target) or if they have to do some kind of process in the system with a store by store basis. I know that they need to be up Friday, but will the changes be in effect on Thursday even if they did not do a price change at the store until Friday?[/quote]

sorry man. that's a good question. i'd like to know also. I'll try and stop by shopko on my way home from work and check out if these prices have gone in effect yet.

[quote name='Slappybob']Is this online or B&M?[/quote]

Just B&M. I'm not sure you can even order items off of their site.

[quote name='Davestation']I know that deletion, I was wondering if it is automatic in the system on a certain day (like Target) or if they have to do some kind of process in the system with a store by store basis. I know that they need to be up Friday, but will the changes be in effect on Thursday even if they did not do a price change at the store until Friday?[/quote]

The ShopKo I work at updates the prices every Monday, so I'm pretty sure that the prices are downloaded into our system on Monday morning. I have heard that clearance may be YMMV, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

[quote name='andrewfour20']You can't order items from Shopko.com, all it lets you do is make an in-store shopping list (lame). What does B&M stand for?[/QUOTE]

Brick & mortar. Means the actual building.

I went to both Shopko's today on my side of town (East Madison) and managed to get:

Viewiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (GC) - $1.99
Dynasty Warriors Advanced (GBA) - $1.99
F.E.A.R Files (360) - $7.49

At one of the Shopko's Viewtiful Joe was $7.99

[quote name='Davestation']I know that deletion, I was wondering if it is automatic in the system on a certain day (like Target) or if they have to do some kind of process in the system with a store by store basis. I know that they need to be up Friday, but will the changes be in effect on Thursday even if they did not do a price change at the store until Friday?[/QUOTE]
Price changes happen throughout the week. All of the changes are dropped into the system at the beginning of the week and somebody has to go around and do each item one by one which is when the new price will go into effect. Last I heard, we're supposed to have all of the price changes out of the system by 5PM Friday.

[quote name='andrewfour20']I went to both Shopko's today on my side of town (East Madison) and managed to get:

Viewiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (GC) - $1.99
Dynasty Warriors Advanced (GBA) - $1.99
F.E.A.R Files (360) - $7.49

At one of the Shopko's Viewtiful Joe was $7.99[/quote]

hey Andrew.. happen to recall if there were any other copies of FEAR or any other 360 clearance titles when you were there per chance?

Terrence,

There were like 4 or 5 copies of FEAR Files when I was at the East Madison Shopko on Sunday.

I think I saw a few at the West location as well on Monday.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']so many people's shopkos with fear files.....so few people picking up extra copies.... :([/quote]

if anyone wants FEAR Files, the east side of madison did have about 4 or 5 copies.. im not sure how this works.. but i can grab a few if anyone would like

I updated all the prices Krunk listed. I'm heading into the city to see Tropic Thunder or Pineapple Express with a friend tomorrow, if I see any I will pick them up. Though the ones I hit up I can usually get the games at 90% off. So if any CAG's want some, pm me a list. I will see what I can do. I will have my wife check it tomorrow while I'm in the city and I'll call her to see what people want.

The ones I believe I can get are:
Blue Dragon (360)
Fear Files (360)
Rain (360)
Earth Defense Force (360)
NBA Street Homecourt (PS3 and 360)

Managed to pick up:

:ps3: FEAR $9.99
:360: Blue Dragon $7.49
:wii: Battalion Wars 2 $12.49
:wii: Wario Ware Smooth Moves $12.49
:gba: Tales of Phantasia $2.49

Saw Manhunt 2 Wii for $9.99 but didn't pick up.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']if anyone can find any of these for me for the 360 i'd be grateful...

Blue Dragon............................................ .............$7.49
Fear Files............................................. ..............$7.49
Godfather, The............................................... ......$2.99
Quake 4................................................. ...............$2.99
Tomb Raider Legend............................................ .$7.99
Overlord - 5.49[/QUOTE]

heres the ones i'm interested in if anyone can look for me.

I picked up Socom Fireteam Bravo for the PSP for $1.99 at the South Towne Madison, WI Shopko.

Saw Harry Potter: OOTP for the PS3 for $6.something as well.

I'm not sure if there's a trading topic for Shopko games but... anybody see
Ridge Racer 7 PS3
Red Ninja PS2
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee PSP
Mario Superstar Baseball GC
Odama GC

Just curious. This isn't a "i definitely want someone to get me these!!!' post

Picked up Viewtiful Joe for $1.99, which is a sweet deal. Didn't bother lookin' at the other Shopko.

[quote name='Camwi']Picked up Viewtiful Joe for $1.99, which is a sweet deal. Didn't bother lookin' at the other Shopko.[/quote]I got VJ: Red Hot RUmble for 1.99...Same game for you or?

I saw VJ: Red Hot Rumble for $7.99 at the South Towne Madison store. First time I've seen a title with a different price than what was listed here.

[quote name='Homerun17']I got VJ: Red Hot RUmble for 1.99...Same game for you or?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I was just too lazy to spell out the entire name. :p

here is this weeks update (i was gone till today)

PS3:
Sixaxis Contoller $39.99

X360:
X3 $3.49
Rumble Roses XX $1.49
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat $2.49

PS2:
GTA Liberty City $1.99
Kingdom Hearts 2 $1.99
Da Vinci Code $1.99
Final Fantasy X $1.99
The Godfather $1.99
And 1 Streetball $1.99
God Of War $1.99
Rise To Honor $1.49
Ratchet & Clank $1.49
Slai Stl Lncr Intr (No Idea What This is-Just what the label said) $1.49
Tony Hawk 3 $1.49
Tourist Trophy $1.49
ATV Off Road 2 $1.49

XBOX:
NBA Ballers: Phenom $1.49

GBA:
Catz $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! Double Pack $1.99
Yo-Gi-Oh! World Tournament '06 $2.99
Classic NES GBA $7.99
GBA SP $15.99

NDS:
King Kong $1.49
Tak 3 $1.49
Zelda Bundle $29.99
Brain Age 2 Bundle $29.99

PSP:
Frogger: Helmet Chaos $1.99
Splinter Cell Essentials $1.99
Syphon Filter: Dark $1.99
Go! Soduko $1.99
Metal Gear Acid 2 $1.49

S.L.A.I. is this game (its a actually a decent game):

main-205.jpg

The Zelda and Brain Age bundles aren't the DS bundles, are they (be a shock if they were)?

[quote name='Homerun17']GBASPs for $15?????????????????????????/[/quote]
get a sp and trade it to gamestop for a ds lite for 90$ i believe

[quote name='UnrealZero']get a sp and trade it to gamestop for a ds lite for 90$ i believe[/quote]
I know..

[quote name='fart_bubble']
The Zelda and Brain Age bundles aren't the DS bundles, are they (be a shock if they were)?[/QUOTE]

yeah, it actually is the bundle, good luck finding a shopko with any in stock

[quote name='Krunks']yeah, it actually is the bundle, good luck finding a shopko with any in stock[/quote]
Holy fuck

Wow those are great deals on those bundles....

Would anyone be able to snage these Xbox 360 games at these prices for me?(will compensate)

Rumble Roses XX $1.49
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat $2.49

Thanks

Wow, those are some amazing prices on GBA/DS hardware. I'm guessing I'll never come across them, but it's a nice tease at least. :)

I wonder if anyone has ever hit the West Bend,WI stores?

It is about 30mins from me and for a chance at finding nothing it is just to far to go.

I would love one of those DS bundles for sure!

Thank you so much for posting these updates, Krunks. You're makin' it so much easier for the rest of us.

And if anyone does manage to get their hands on one of those bundles, make sure you post about it here!

Updated the front page today after Krunk's post. What Rathcet game is on Clearance though? Other than that everything else is updated. I saw Command and Conquer 3 for the PC for $21.49 today as well.

bread's done
Back