Single Character Skylanders Back In Stock @ Amazon

[quote name='Setherial']Blue Bash? Is this a new one I haven't heard of? Any pics?[/QUOTE]

Here is a pic of TRUs Blue Bash exclusive.

$(KGrHqV,!k0E9Pq9bMcyBPcLk,(2P!~~60_12.JPG

I don't know why people like him, personally think it looks like shit all one color like that. I can understand why collectors would want him though.

Funny thing is that it has to be cheaper for Activision to make both the Blue Bash and the gold/silver chase figures ... leave it to Activision to convince people that the cheapest figures to make are also the most valuable.

Picked up the mega Pack for 360 Today at Best Buy for $100. Seemed like a good enough deal. Hopefully the game is enough fun for me to want to collect the other figures.

I'm stoked that I managed to pick up Prism Break (and a few others) at TRU, but I unfortunately missed Legendary Bash by 30 minutes. The guy who works there said he was hoping I would show up to get one they were hiding in the back, but a kid asked about Bash so they had to sell it to him. No biggie 'cause I don't really care that much about the variants (I at least don't go out of my way for them), but I find it funny that the guy assumed I was collecting them. Keep in mind that he made this comment before I got to the Skylanders section (so I didn't have any in my cart) and the last time we spoke, we were talking about what a waste of money they are. I guess he's handled enough of my transactions to know that I like wasting my money. Heh.

Target put out a big display of singles and 3-packs today - lots of Bash and Double Trouble and Stralth Elf. A few Hexes and Empire of Ice. Medina, OH on an end cap next to the wall of TVs.

TRU still has some in stock on their website, including L-Trigger Happy. Once they get more it should be easy to find from them since they adopted a one per customer policy on everything Skylanders. Kinda wish Amazon would do the same. Gamestop also has a bunch on their website still available.

I'm noticing a tend with the timing of then being in stock[quote name='knight19']12 Left of the Zook/Lighting Rod/Cynder 3 pack on Amazon for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

I saw 2 single Cynders at GameStop today. Are still going for crazy amounts?

Sold my Zook/Lighting Rod/Cynder 3 pack for almost $50 shipped today. Should be enough to make my Heavy Rain DC I bought with it free :)

[quote name='confoosious']yeah cynder is back in stock quite a lot on amazon.

still can't find a single prism break though.[/QUOTE]

That Prism Break is pretty rare along with Voodood. I think I may have seen like one of those as a single.

Amazon is now allowing you to order the Zook/Lighting Rod/Cynder pack, even though it's back ordered: "Back-ordered. Due in stock April 4 -- order now to reserve yours".

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Amazon is now allowing you to order the Zook/Lighting Rod/Cynder pack, even though it's back ordered: "Back-ordered. Due in stock April 4 -- order now to reserve yours".[/QUOTE]

shows in stock but can't order it.

might just be me.

The Zook/Cynder/LR triple pack was in stock for a moment; threw that bad boy in the cart, but got sidetracked with work for a couple of minutes during checkout only to find it sold out. Stupid job, inhibiting my ability to buy stuff! :p

bread's done
Back