Single Character Skylanders Back In Stock @ Amazon

[quote name='Brother Daz']Damn I actually just bought cynder the other day (should be delivered today) or I would have done this. I would have sold it to you for $10 shipped but I had it listed on ebay and it sold late last night. Sorry I didnt see your post until today.[/QUOTE]

No problem, another CAG took up the trade with me.

I have lightning rod/cynder/zook all in single packs, if I could grab the three back on Amazon I can always take back my singles. Looks like I'll keep them sealed for a bit.

[quote name='ZForce915']I have lightning rod/cynder/zook all in single packs, if I could grab the three back on Amazon I can always take back my singles. Looks like I'll keep them sealed for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Feel free to sell me Zook and Lightning Rod, they're the last 2 I need, haha. :cry:

Sucks I missed out on that 3 pack, hopefully it goes back up for longer than 15 mins or something.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Does anyone have a list of what Skylanders Figures are now currently out?[/QUOTE]

Everything sans Ignitor (in a single pack), Camo and Warnado.

[quote name='ThingontheFloor']Feel free to sell me Zook and Lightning Rod, they're the last 2 I need, haha. :cry:

Sucks I missed out on that 3 pack, hopefully it goes back up for longer than 15 mins or something.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely do that for you, but with shipping you're probably better off searching for the 3 pack on Amazon for $20 and just selling the extra Cynder.

[quote name='ZForce915']Everything sans Ignitor (in a single pack), Camo and Warnado.[/QUOTE]

Wham Shell is not out either!!!

The only ones not yet released are Camo, Warnado and Wham Shell. Everything else, including adventure packs and legendaries, has been released.

The only exceptions are any alternate color figures like blue Bash this weekend.

[quote name='Mr. bubble']Dang it, of all the nights for me to sleep on time, I miss the triple pack that I want. :([/QUOTE]

I paid $52 for it on eBay last night.

[quote name='ZForce915']Everything sans Ignitor (in a single pack), Camo and Warnado.[/QUOTE]
I found Ignitor this morning at walmart (single)

I decided to check a different WM this morning since the close one was stacked yesterday. The one I went to today was stacked also, got ignitor, Hex, Bash and Boomer. Goddamn this shit is getting expensive.

Resellers be damned - the boom will soon subside if Walmarts are stocked like the one in St Anthony, MN (at 2:30 no less). Plenty of Lightning Rods, Ignitors, and Zooks along with a 3-pack. Prices are already pretty low on eBay and Amazon. I'll admit that I've had a hard time opening packs to play with because of high resell value (my daughter has infinitely patient), so this kind of a relief. Access for everyone! Hopefully.

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Back in stock as of 5:58 pm EST!![/QUOTE]

... and OOS 5 minutes later! (Even with the other link - once you try to add to cart it tells you)

Amazon should put a limit of 2 on these when they first come out. Of course, many people have multiple Amazon accounts, so it's probably pointless. And honestly, Amazon probably couldn't care less if they sell 1 each to 100 people, or 100 to 1 person. And if that person turns around and lists them on the Amazon Marketplace, that's probably even more preferred.

Anyone have an extra Lightning Rod & Zook (new/sealed) that their willing to sell at retail price? Been looking for a while now and had no luck. If you do please pm me.

Found a bunch of flame slinger triple packs at best buy. Just need one more wave 1 triple pack to show up some where.

Been refreshing the Amazon page of skylanders for a few days but can never time it right to find the new triple pack

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mathyou']Resellers be damned - the boom will soon subside if Walmarts are stocked like the one in St Anthony, MN (at 2:30 no less). Plenty of Lightning Rods, Ignitors, and Zooks along with a 3-pack. Prices are already pretty low on eBay and Amazon. I'll admit that I've had a hard time opening packs to play with because of high resell value (my daughter has infinitely patient), so this kind of a relief. Access for everyone! Hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I went to Walmart immediately because I read your post and was met with pegs filled with figures (though, only two 3-packs left).

http://i.imgur.com/eqO1T.jpg

Only had about 3 or 4 Zook singles, 3 LRs singles, 3 Ignitor singles. I walked out with these:

http://i.imgur.com/yCHID.jpg

Check your Walmarts guys. They should have received shipments and put them up this afternoon.

EDIT: I should also mention, CHECK THE FIGURES BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. Compare them to other figs if there are copies. There's been reports of bad quality figs as of late and each fig I compared were different. One Zook single pack had a bent card in it and I didn't realize it until I was in the check-out line. Each Lightning Rod I checked together had different-sized right eye pupils too.

Looks like the saturation point is not far ahead...
Glad I made a few dollars selling a pack here and there to afford the ones I bought...
Profit from these is coming to an end.

Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook triple back in stock at Amazon!!! I had to work tonight so I couldn't look anywhere, but I'll look hopefully tomorrow.

[quote name='jedifrog21']Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook triple back in stock at Amazon!!! I had to work tonight so I couldn't look anywhere, but I'll look hopefully tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

In stock? For $19.99? Don't see it.

[quote name='jedifrog21']Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook triple back in stock at Amazon!!! I had to work tonight so I couldn't look anywhere, but I'll look hopefully tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

DARN IT! Had it in my cart and went to check out and it was gone. On a side note, I've been thinking about making a Skylanders trading thread. Maybe not only for what you have/need but also to list what you find in your area and see if we can't message people to help each other out. Good idea?

[quote name='jedifrog21']DARN IT! Had it in my cart and went to check out and it was gone. On a side note, I've been thinking about making a Skylanders trading thread. Maybe not only for what you have/need but also to list what you find in your area and see if we can't message people to help each other out. Good idea?[/QUOTE]

I think it was an error by Amazon, as I saw it listed twice for $19.99 and tried to put it in my cart, only to receive that no longer in stock message. I have seen this before. No biggie, be patient and it will show up, just like the wait for the Empire of Ice pack and for Cynder.

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Amazon should put a limit of 2 on these when they first come out. Of course, many people have multiple Amazon accounts, so it's probably pointless. And honestly, Amazon probably couldn't care less if they sell 1 each to 100 people, or 100 to 1 person. And if that person turns around and lists them on the Amazon Marketplace, that's probably even more preferred.[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah, I'm sure it is preferred because Amazon gets the money from the initial sale and then they get a portion of the secondhand sale. To be honest, I wouldn't put a limit on these things either. The figures will eventually be easy to get, so they might as well enjoy the demand while they can.

Been calling stores all week. Walmart got some in and the girl was nice enough to put them aside for me. Good thing as right when I got there a woman grabbed everything they had. Got Ignitor, Zook, and Lightning Rod

[quote name='jedifrog21']Been calling stores all week. Walmart got some in and the girl was nice enough to put them aside for me. Good thing as right when I got there a woman grabbed everything they had. Got Ignitor, Zook, and Lightning Rod[/QUOTE]

Congrats on that. I went to a Walmart the other day and actually managed to find a triple pack for Boomer, Voodood, and Prism Break. Also picked up Eruptor, Stump Smash, and Drobot. Hoping to go to another Walmart and see if I can get more that I don't have. Also to those interested some Frito Lay 20 pack variety packs have dollar off coupons for single character packs in them.

Why isn't Activision producing these things in droves? Perhaps they can't. I doubt they are artificially trying to raise the price since they aren't seeing any of the above retail price, I don't think. Anyway, seems like they must be missing out on a lot of sales they'd otherwise be getting.

[quote name='crunchewy']Why isn't Activision producing these things in droves? Perhaps they can't. I doubt they are artificially trying to raise the price since they aren't seeing any of the above retail price, I don't think. Anyway, seems like they must be missing out on a lot of sales they'd otherwise be getting.[/QUOTE]

All of the above retail is third party only so Activision gets nothing from them. As for why there aren't more, I'm guessing it just has to do with them being difficult to mass produce so many different ones.

I had to just laugh at the ToysRUs email I just received a minute ago. It reads:

033112A_EM_TRU_EasterDOD_03.jpg

I was just at TRUs today and they had the entire rack chock full of only the Legendary Trigger Happy. About a half dozen customers walked up to the display and then walked away empty handed.

I hope everyone that wants one gets one now. Oh, and where are the Zooks and Lightening Rods?

I got my legendary trigger happy in the mail today from TRU.com, and man, fuck their packaging people. They put it in a bubble mailer with hardly any padding in it. The upper left part of the clear plastic was dented in all to hell. Its bad enough I had to pay 17 bucks for the thing due to taxes and shipping, then do this? Blah.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']I got my legendary trigger happy in the mail today from TRU.com, and man, fuck their packaging people. They put it in a bubble mailer with hardly any padding in it. The upper left part of the clear plastic was dented in all to hell. Its bad enough I had to pay 17 bucks for the thing due to taxes and shipping, then do this? Blah.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, never order single characters from TRUs, as they will come in a padded envelope. Order this way only if you plan to open and play the figure. If you order 2 or more, they will usually come boxed.

I picked up 2 zook/lightning rod/cynder 3-packs today at TRU. Have one to trade and one loose Cynder to trade or sell. PM me if interested. Not looking to profit off these at all.

Anywhere someone could point me to finding our more info on the game and figures? This looks pretty fun but I am confused on the entire concept.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Anywhere someone could point me to finding our more info on the game and figures? This looks pretty fun but I am confused on the entire concept.[/QUOTE]

www.skylanders.com

Scored a Cynder, Zook, LR triple pack on Amazon this morning for $19.99! It was up for sale for about 5 minutes...
Also went to TRUs this morning to pick up the Blue Bash exclusive. There were 7 of us in line at 9:45am. The store got in only a couple boxes of Blue Bash, so they were going to go fast.

[quote name='deantjeep']Scored a Cynder, Zook, LR triple pack on Amazon this morning for $19.99! It was up for sale for about 5 minutes...
Also went to TRUs this morning to pick up the Blue Bash exclusive. There were 7 of us in line at 9:45am. The store got in only a couple boxes of Blue Bash, so they were going to go fast.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I've been looking for that triple pack and it's good to know Amazon is getting them. I would get it from TRU's website but w/ shipping and taxes it cost as much as buying all three separately. Anyone looking for that pack who doesn't mind the extra cost should check this out: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12854248&CAWELAID=1288488647

[quote name='deantjeep']Scored a Cynder, Zook, LR triple pack on Amazon this morning for $19.99! It was up for sale for about 5 minutes...
Also went to TRUs this morning to pick up the Blue Bash exclusive. There were 7 of us in line at 9:45am. The store got in only a couple boxes of Blue Bash, so they were going to go fast.[/QUOTE]

Blue Bash? Is this a new one I haven't heard of? Any pics?

bread's done
Back