Skittles candy pack - Free Xbox Avatar prop

[quote name='Dbuck1818']He must be using the beta dashboard, Cause the only ads on their are for Kinect things. Kinect baseball and whatever the other Kinect thing is. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Yep, the only ads shown on the beta are for Kinect Sports Season 2 and I think Kinect Fun Labs. I think it's safe to assume that they are just placeholders until the new dashboard is actually ready for release.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yep, the only ads shown on the beta are for Kinect Sports Season 2 and I think Kinect Fun Labs. I think it's safe to assume that they are just placeholders until the new dashboard is actually ready for release.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to tell the advertisers their getting ripped off for their money then so we can have em instead of the place holders. :applause:

Theyd be like GOD DAMN JEW MICROSOFT WERE PAYIN JEW MONEY TO SHOW UR OWN ADS ON DA BETA

I have yet to get a skittles ad. I've tried all the suggested ideas and still haven't gotten it. but now i'm in beta so maybe it will get diffrent once microsoft finally gives me the dashboard update...

[quote name='Dbuck1818']Someone needs to tell the advertisers their getting ripped off for their money then so we can have em instead of the place holders. :applause:

Theyd be like GOD DAMN JEW MICROSOFT WERE PAYIN JEW MONEY TO SHOW UR OWN ADS ON DA BETA[/QUOTE]

Woah... inappropriate much?

[quote name='CodeTrader']You live in Canada, right? The Skittles prop will only download on a US profile. If you try to download it to a profile for another country it will give that error.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's it! I did also make my new account from a US Windows LIVE ID. No wonder I get all these shitty, boring ads on my main. I talked to two Xbox LIVE support reps about this "problem" my xbox was having for probably an hour and a half total, neither of them could figure out what was wrong. Thanks CodeTrader!

Being from Canada you will be able to download the Skittles prop as you are in the "North America Region". Use your US account until you find the ad, when you do find it sign in with your Canadian account on player 2 then sign out of the US account on player 1. You will have to be at the dashboard to make this work, don't enter the ad until you are signed out of player 1 or this method will not work. This method only works with content that is from the same region.

[quote name='COLDblood']Being from Canada you will be able to download the Skittles prop as you are in the "North America Region". Use your US account until you find the ad, when you do find it sign in with your Canadian account on player 2 then sign out of the US account on player 1. You will have to be at the dashboard to make this work, don't enter the ad until you are signed out of player 1 or this method will not work. This method only works with content that is from the same region.[/QUOTE]

I've been doing this! Ugh, this is annoying.

[quote name='COLDblood']Being from Canada you will be able to download the Skittles prop as you are in the "North America Region". Use your US account until you find the ad, when you do find it sign in with your Canadian account on player 2 then sign out of the US account on player 1. You will have to be at the dashboard to make this work, don't enter the ad until you are signed out of player 1 or this method will not work. This method only works with content that is from the same region.[/QUOTE]

Thanks COLD, that info helped me out.

P.S. You don't need a silver account for this to work. I got it to appear on a gold account. Just have to keep refreshing and hoping you get lucky...

Bumping the topic because someone mentioned they could not it find it... Hope some of you have had better luck getting the prop.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yep, the only ads shown on the beta are for Kinect Sports Season 2 and I think Kinect Fun Labs. I think it's safe to assume that they are just placeholders until the new dashboard is actually ready for release.[/QUOTE]
Yup it sucks and they removed the only section that gave different ads. And the beta dash wont be released for another few months if they do it close to Nov like always.

bread's done
Back