Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Sam's Club Exclusive Starter + Drill Seargent $64.86 +tx

Yuckmouth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm guessing this will be available in stores tomorrow as well. Looks like the best deal for far as it's $5 cheaper than regular retail and includes a free Sam's Club exclusive character.

Drill Sergeant is a Sam's Club / Walmart only character.

Xbox 360
WII
PS3
3DS

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a Volcanic Vault because I know that collectors are getting crazy about it. I'm either going to trade it for a standard 3-pack or max on out eBay. I don't see myself needing to collect them all so I'd rather just have some different elementals.

[quote name='jeebert']I hope so. From the back of the current figure packaging, it seems like all the coolest ones arent even out yet.[/QUOTE]
Gotta keep them wanting more.

I don't encourage this activity- but you'd think they would have packed exclusive figures with the carrying cases they sell at Toys R Us.

[quote name='nbballard']The 3DS version does away with the true "hot swapping", in favor of loading 2 of the characters into the game. It's a bit cumbersome, especially if you are playing cross-platform since you are required to re-load each character into the 3DS to update their figures. It's set-up more like an old Crash bandicoot game. You are typically travelling into the screen and trying to get to a way point at the end and others that are essentially endurance maps. There are a number of worlds (each with 5 levels). Each level has 5 criteria you are trying to meet- collect so many coins, find all of a collectible, completion time. Each criteria nets you a point towards unlocking a new world.[/QUOTE]

Thanks nbballard. Doesn't sound that bad if your not switching out a whole lot. I plan on going in cheap to start off and see if it's worth further purchases

I finally found purchased Drill Sergeant, they had them set up on a rack in the gaming section. They also had a nice selection of clearance items.

I was looking through the guide, I forget what I was looking at but it was mentioning two additional levels in future adventure packs that they are going to come out with.

Went to pick up a set of the Legendary figures as a gift, my local TRU had about 9 on the shelf, didnt seem too limited to me.

Does anyone know when Walmart usually puts out their new stock? All of the Walmarts are almost completely sold out of everything and there isn't a single Drill Sergeant in any of the stores. However, one store hasn't even started selling them yet. They've just got a big "coming soon" section and when I asked, the best they could tell me was "Any day now." But the employees there are completely inept (we spent 30 minutes in line today...with only three people in front of us), so they don't help much.

Target is a completely different story. Their shelves are nearly fully stocked and they've still got piles of Whirlwind. I'm not sure if it's going for much right now, but I'm tempted to pick up a few to sell.

Wal-Marts attitude is, "if it ain't in the floor, we ain't got it." I've only seen it once and I picked up one of the two they had there. They were supposed to set up this past Monday but I guess they are lagging at your store.

They don't seem to be selling to well on eBay hovering around the $10-$14 range, I don't think its worth it after fees and paying for shipping.

bread's done
Back