Skyrim CE (X360) is available for store pickup for $59.99 at Best Buy

Just picked up one for PS3 last week for $59.99 :D. BTW it is one of the best games I have ever played. That is coming from a person who is 15th prestige in Mw3!

My local store had 3 of the CE's in stock(2:ps3, 1:360:) when I stopped by today. I thought I got an absolutely mint CE with an undamaged slipcover, but that had numerous creases on it when I got it in the house and more closely inspected it.

Not only that but their idea of packaging for the game is kinda.....meh. It's a foldout cardboard and plastic DVD holder type thing with embossed lettering on it. Unfortunately my manual in that setup must've been shifting around inside there and it had at least two rips on the front cover before I even got the shrinkwrap off it.:bomb: fuck.

Maybe I'll shoot Bethesda an email tomorrow or try to find a customer service line for them to see if they'll at least ship me a replacement manual for it.

Just wanted to throw my .02 cents in. The artbook is absolutely amazing and extremely high quality. I was incredibly impressed with its quality both in content and in its physical nature.

The dragon, quite simply, is bad ass. Its huge, incredibly detailed, and worth every penny. Sure, its not heavy and the base feels somewhat cheap, but the dragon itself is awesome.

Havent gotten to the making of DVD, but just the book and dragon make it well worth the $60.

bread's done
Back