Skyrim Collector's Edition (Xbox 360, Playstation) $60 In Store Pick Up Only @BestBuy

Received my shipment today from BestBuy - 2 days and no need to drive to the store and stand in the line looking like an idiot. I don't know about your experiences but every time I need to pick up something at my BB, I wait a good 20 minutes in line and once finally at the counter they never have my order handy and need to send someone to chase it down and bring back. Huge time waster for what is ultimately a cheap bargain.
PS3 collector's edition came in pristine condition still having big red label slapped on the outer box not to unpack until 11/11/2011. I already have a PC version but playing on huge TV with 6.1 surround can be so much fun and I was planning to have another playthrough as mage anyway.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I like counting my saved money while having sex.[/QUOTE]

Funny Bro...i would try if i had any money! All though monopoly money can be a good substitute....to the kids room i go !!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']Thanks OP scored the best gaming deal of my life Skyrim collecters $60, Gears of War 3 Collectors $60, Prototype 2 $40, then used @gamer new member coupon for buy two new get one $39.99 free, then used $60 GC. Grand total $68 for two collectors and a relatively new game. Sex doesn't feel as good as saving that much.[/QUOTE]

Good pickup! That last comment is priceless, lol.

[quote name='netscorer']Received my shipment today from BestBuy - 2 days and no need to drive to the store and stand in the line looking like an idiot. I don't know about your experiences but every time I need to pick up something at my BB, I wait a good 20 minutes in line and once finally at the counter they never have my order handy and need to send someone to chase it down and bring back. Huge time waster for what is ultimately a cheap bargain.
PS3 collector's edition came in pristine condition still having big red label slapped on the outer box not to unpack until 11/11/2011. I already have a PC version but playing on huge TV with 6.1 surround can be so much fun and I was planning to have another playthrough as mage anyway.[/QUOTE]

Your copy arrived in much better condition than my PS3 copy. They shipped mine out in what was basically a bag, and it arrived with the out box torn and crushed. Luckily everything inside the box was ok, but I am still pretty disappointed.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Your copy arrived in much better condition than my PS3 copy. They shipped mine out in what was basically a bag, and it arrived with the out box torn and crushed. Luckily everything inside the box was ok, but I am still pretty disappointed.[/QUOTE]
I thought you could possibly to call BBY and get a partial refund?

I knew getting Skyrim from the BestBuy website was the way to go. I finally received this in the mail today. I'm SUPER happy with the condition the whole package was in.

Looks like both 360 and PS3 are back in stock for shipping.

Edit: On the Xbox 360 product page it says "Shipping: Not Available". Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']What is the sku for skyrim ps3 ce?
(Hasn't been stated in this thread so far)[/QUOTE]

I posted in in the other thread you asked but for continuity purposes.

SKU # 3244767

[quote name='coopscohen']I posted in in the other thread you asked but for continuity purposes.

SKU # 3244767[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PublikDefender']Thank you.[/QUOTE]

doesn't work...

We're sorry. We didn't find any matches for "3244767 " in All Categories

d@m I am ready to jump on the Skyrim ship but I want tht collectors edition...

anyone got any leads?

oNe

bread's done
Back