Slick's Wrestling Thread

[quote name='TheRock88']no, match is still going on but he means that since cena/edge is the last match of the night, it will probably mean that cena is going to lose[/quote]

ok, well heres hoping for that... well more hoping for punk to win, but i cant hope for that much

[quote name='JJSP']Reading the chat side of Justin.tv makes me sad to be a wrestling fan.[/QUOTE]

Since I'm not on Justin.tv can you give some examples of what you mean?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Since I'm not on Justin.tv can you give some examples of what you mean?[/QUOTE]
7:05regnes:JR died like 10 minutes ago of a heart attack, they're just randomly playing past recordings of him.

7:02triton57:OMG- ON WWE.COOM IT SAYS "JEFF RETIRING WWE?" and there is a picture of him after he won the i quit match earlier tonight!

6:57chriscams:sometimes i like to pretend im a storyline writer and i think this would be good shane and batista argue and fight in this match and then at judgement day batista vs. shane who agrees that would be good?

confusing ending...but i like it

plus it sets up a batista/HHH feud....and leaves Orton with the title again!!!!

the crowd = the greatest for that goodbye chant with HHH down in the ring acting dead

It's so funny seeing JR, King and Cole sitting with each other, since it makes Cole look like that kid in high-school trying to fit in with the popular kids.

Oh boy, Edge is getting a pretty solid pop from the crowd. This should be fun.

EDIT - Were those "CENA SUCKS" chants?

EDIT 2 - Yeah, those were definitely "CENA SUCKS" chants. Haha.

[quote name='JJSP']7:05regnes:JR died like 10 minutes ago of a heart attack, they're just randomly playing past recordings of him.

7:02triton57:OMG- ON WWE.COOM IT SAYS "JEFF RETIRING WWE?" and there is a picture of him after he won the i quit match earlier tonight!

6:57chriscams:sometimes i like to pretend im a storyline writer and i think this would be good shane and batista argue and fight in this match and then at judgement day batista vs. shane who agrees that would be good?[/quote]

7:38jigga043:press 5 if u think slowmode shall be turned off
7:38hardyfan21:555555555555555
7:37staplescenter323:eek:bama is gonna come out and hit cena with a q-tip
7:38dontmesswithteran:Kevin Federline returns on a horse and jizzes in Cena's mouth

Nah, Edge has done the Sharpshooter a couple of times in the past few months. I miss that sorta reverse looking one he used called the Edgacator during his feud with Angle many, many moons ago.

"edge is tapping with both hands!!!"
"he can tap dance if he wants!"

ah shit!!!!

Just to be that guy...it looked like there were "RESERVED" signs on the seats (Edge pulled one off), so unfortunately they weren't random fans.

bread's done
Back