Slowly we rOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']You didn't realize it?

Yeah, the backpack is unlimited, I believe. I'd rather have Item Storage though. ._.[/quote]
Really? I'm trying to get this egg from this guy in Hearthome city but he says I have no room for it.

[quote name='dcfox']Really? I'm trying to get this egg from this guy in Hearthome city but he says I have no room for it.[/quote]

...You want to shove an egg in your backpack?

You sick fuck.

(Eggs go in your party, pokenoob. ;))

[quote name='dcfox']Really? I'm trying to get this egg from this guy in Hearthome city but he says I have no room for it.[/QUOTE]

eggs are stored as a pokemon, which you can only have 6 of.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart just showed me the track list for GH3 and i've gotta say, it looks motherfucking awesome.[/quote] It does. But I'm torn between this and the 80s edition. Unless one of them comes out at a budget price I see myself just picking one not both up.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart just showed me the track list for GH3 and i've gotta say, it looks motherfucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

fuck... "Paint It, Black" is on GH3.... oh fuck YEAH!

[quote name='dcfox']It does. But I'm torn between this and the 80s edition. Unless one of them comes out at a budget price I see myself just picking one not both up.[/QUOTE]

don't get 80's edition. Not even one song of the 14 released songs so far are any good at all. All 11 songs for GHIII are better than any song on the 80's edition.

[quote name='dcfox']It does. But I'm torn between this and the 80s edition. Unless one of them comes out at a budget price I see myself just picking one not both up.[/quote]

80s edition isn't doing it for me yet... i think i dig like 2 of the tracks where just about all of the tracks they've announced for 3 rox my sox.

Unless 80s edition is cheap, I'll be passing on that and just buying GHIII on the Wii, provided the Wii guitar is just as good as the PS2 one and they don't incorporate some stupid shit into it.

[quote name='mr ryles']don't get 80's edition. Not even one song of the 14 released songs so far are any good at all. All 11 songs for GHIII are better than any song on the 80's edition.[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking? So far I'm hyped for these songs on 80s...

The Police - Synchronicity II
Poison - Nothing But A Good Time
Skid Row - 18 And Life
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
Ratt - Round And Round
A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

EDIT: Tho I really really REALLY do wish they would use a different song by The Police... "Demolition Man" for instance would be awesomeness. If they did that I swear I would put a video of myself on YouTube playing it.

I'll just pick up a game only copy for the 360, assuming they don't force me into buying the new bundled wireless controller.

[quote name='Demolition Man']What are you smoking? So far I'm hyped for these songs on 80s...

The Police - Synchronicity II
Poison - Nothing But A Good Time
Skid Row - 18 And Life
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
Ratt - Round And Round
A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

EDIT: Tho I really really REALLY do wish they would use a different song by The Police... "Demolition Man" for instance would be awesomeness. :D

Then again I'm biased. ;)[/QUOTE]

"I want candy"? What are you gay?

[quote name='mr ryles']"I want candy"? What are you gay?[/QUOTE]

No. Its just a terribly cheesy 80s song that might be fun to run thru on the game once or twice.

[quote name='Demolition Man']fuck... "Paint It, Black" is on GH3.... oh fuck YEAH![/quote]

that was my exact reaction. then i said "BEASTIE BOYS!!?!?!!???!?!?!"

[quote name='Brak']I hope that I don't die before Era Vulgaris is released.[/QUOTE]Way to jinx yourself.
Don't worry though, we'll play it at your funeral.

:whistle2:k

I think I'll play some DoD, then either work on Ouendan or Pokemon (Should I try and train some Legendaries? Hmm).

I still haven't played Dragon Quest, either. And I really want to... but I just haven't been in a console mood. Hopefully Odin Sphere will change that.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']:rofl:

I forgot ghost is super effective against psychic.[/QUOTE]

Just like I screwed up thinking Flying didn't affect Ghost. >_

[quote name='sixersballernum3']:whistle2:k

I think I'll play some DoD, then either work on Ouendan or Pokemon (Should I try and train some Legendaries? Hmm).

I still haven't played Dragon Quest, either. And I really want to... but I just haven't been in a console mood. Hopefully Odin Sphere will change that.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not legendaries for online battle. For the E4 and whatnot, do your thang. :p

[quote name='sixersballernum3']:whistle2:k

I still haven't played Dragon Quest, either. And I really want to... but I just haven't been in a console mood. Hopefully Odin Sphere will change that.[/quote]

I totally need to log some hours in DQ8.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I totally need to log some hours in DQ8.[/quote]

I don't care what people say that was an excellent game. A great throw-back to the original DW games on the NES. Sure it wasn't the most challenging game if you abuse the tension system, but then again what game can't be broken in such a way?

All they had to say was Paint It Black and they sold me on GH3.

Sabotage is just icing on the already delicious cake.

[quote name='mr ryles']don't get 80's edition. Not even one song of the 14 released songs so far are any good at all. All 11 songs for GHIII are better than any song on the 80's edition.[/quote]
Heat of the Moment. That's all that needs to be said.

Both are going to be great, your opinion just sucks. ;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I don't care what people say that was an excellent game. A great throw-back to the original DW games on the NES. Sure it wasn't the most challenging game if you abuse the tension system, but then again what game can't be broken in such a way?[/quote]

I don't know that I could abuse it, as I usually am impatient and don't like having the snot beat out of me... however, I was pretty psyched to watch my hero go all DBZ with his power level when I finally hit tension of 100.

No school tomorrow!

Now I can finally get around to watching the movies from BB Online that have been sitting around my room for the past few weeks.

Am I the only one who's looking forward to "My Name Is Jonas" in GHIII? Sure, "Paint It Black" is all kinds of awesome, but who doesn't love some old-school Weezer? You know, before they started to suck hardcore? :)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']:cry:[/QUOTE]
Aww...there there. :grouphug:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Am I the only one who's looking forward to "My Name Is Jonas" in GHIII? Sure, "Paint It Black" is all kinds of awesome, but who doesn't love some old-school Weezer? You know, before they started to suck hardcore? :)[/quote]

Oh hell yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I think there are better songs from that album that they could have chosen, but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Media Create Sales 5/14 - 5/20
Code:
Hardware - This Week | Last Week |       YTD |        LTD
1. NDS   -   111,239 |   163,824 | 3,163,455 | 17,169,134
2. WII   -    52,193 |    52,544 | 1,556,909 |  2,476,552
3. PSP   -    27,505 |    34,433 |   901,333 |  5,433,462
4. PS2   -    10,881 |    10,414 |   345,899 | 20,500,758
5. PS3   -     8,659 |     8,839 |   434,554 |    892,112
6. 360   -     2,026 |     2,105 |    97,681 |    362,383
7. GBA   -       791 |       769 |    36,867 | 15,334,946
8. NGC   -       276 |       315 |     7,354 |  4,176,822
Business as usual.
PS3 to yet a new low[/quote]

LTD = Life to Date?

beating the number 2 guy in execution at gears was great. Our host was the number 12 player though and he was straight up destroying the other team. I had 12 kills, he had 28.

I think that was the first time I played him and beat him. Usually end up losing when I play him.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Lifetime, or maybe just life. DS will probably pass the PS2's lifetime sales by the end of the year.[/quote]

didn't know the 360 sold so little compared to everything else LTD-wise. PS3 already doubled+ those numbers.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']beating the number 2 guy in execution at gears was great. Our host was the number 12 player though and he was straight up destroying the other team. I had 12 kills, he had 28.

I think that was the first time I played him and beat him. Usually end up losing when I play him.[/QUOTE]

as in the number 12 and number 2 guys in the whole world?

[quote name='mr ryles']as in the number 12 and number 2 guys in the whole world?[/QUOTE]

Yep. TDA Jaydevil and xstacy

I play with Jay a hell of a lot. He is fucking crazy.

[quote name='mr ryles']gotta love the sports illustrated swimsuit issue. Hell even just this ad:

[/quote] Maybe if you're in middle school ... :lol:

While I don't necessarily agree with Subs, I have to say that all four of those women look exactly the fucking same, and that's a trend I've gotten really tired of when it comes to "models."

Not to mention that I'd like to see the non airbrushed version, where they all look like strung out crack whores.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Lifetime, or maybe just life. DS will probably pass the PS2's lifetime sales by the end of the year.[/QUOTE]
DS Lite isn't a console.

$150 (original MSRP) handheld doesn't add up to a $300(original MSRP) console.

Same shit for a $60 GBA outselling a $600 PS3.

I don't get why you internet supernerds don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back