Slurpee Rewards is giving out Playstation stuff.

8 points away from that LBP2 Guide. I'm pretty sure it's physical, because it's under products, not digital. Only 1 code didn't work for me. I'm trying again tomorrow in case I left off a letter or got a - when copying.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Same... sigh....[/QUOTE]
Well I emailed slurpeenation about it, they had to send over codes 3 times till one of them worked. 1 out of 3 for a theme is just ridiculous. I wonder how bad it's going to be with the ps home items.

[quote name='missingno81']Well I emailed slurpeenation about it, they had to send over codes 3 times till one of them worked. 1 out of 3 for a theme is just ridiculous. I wonder how bad it's going to be with the ps home items.[/QUOTE]

Well after reading what you said i emailed them about my LBP kz mini pack since the code doesn't work.. This is ridiculous and wonder if they got enough code to pass out with them having to give new ones out to those that don't work..

Now i just have to wait for them to reply back..

[quote name='missingno81']Well I emailed slurpeenation about it, they had to send over codes 3 times till one of them worked. 1 out of 3 for a theme is just ridiculous. I wonder how bad it's going to be with the ps home items.[/QUOTE]

How did you email them from the email they sent you or from the site under contact because when i try to send a email to [email protected] i get a eDelivery Status Notification (Failure)

The KZ MINI PACK.. Looks like it was taken down and then sometimes it says coming soon.. What is the deal with that one??? I did the codes on the wallpaper for pc and mobile and ps3.. They sent me the ps3 codes and i they worked. I'm waiting for the rest of the stuff to open up.. Lets go already..

I wonder when the kz mini pack will be available again..

Edit
I don't think slurpee knows what they are doing i see the LBP kz mini pack says coming soon now.. Im betting i lost out on it since they screwed up..

They give me my points back since they are having trouble with the lbp kz mini pack..

Last edited by a moderator:
Killzone LBP Mini-Pack is now live... but it says the code I'm trying to redeem has been redeemed the max number of times. Looks like they at least got the right code this time, but are sending out the same code to everybody this time?

[quote name='dyeknom']Killzone LBP Mini-Pack is now live... but it says the code I'm trying to redeem has been redeemed the max number of times. Looks like they at least got the right code this time, but are sending out the same code to everybody this time?[/QUOTE]

Bet they are having trouble again with it they gave me my 8 points back the first time when it was live then it went to coming soon now it's back live, You might have to go on the site and contact them got get your points back..

HAHA i just tried the code they sent to me before they gave me my points back and it worked i just got the mini pack plus 8 points for messing up..

I redeemed pts for the killzone lbp pack. How do I get it?

Opps I put the wrong email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I was on the website five hours ago to add on some new codes and it wasn't listed as available.
Now the LBP2 Guide it's already out of stock.

On a side note, can you folks find the LBP 2 cups? I saw them down here before, but now all the stores around me are only carrying the old ones back from October.

If anyone would be willing to spare 8 points it would meant the world to me. just picked up this game from amazon last week and would die for a code.

[quote name='missingno81']How fast did that guide go it wasn't available this morning and all sold out in the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

It came up about noon and seems to have lasted until around 6-8PM PST.

104.7 miles to the nearest 7-11, lol. Looks like I'll probably just stick to some of the Home items probably.

I got the Killzone Little Big Planet reward but all I received was an email. Is it suppose to show up in my mailbox in 4-6 weeks?

[quote name='BargainGamer']I got the Killzone Little Big Planet reward but all I received was an email. Is it suppose to show up in my mailbox in 4-6 weeks?[/QUOTE]
I believe only the LBP strategy guide will be snail mailed. The others are delivered by email. Check your spam folder.

Does anyone know if the KZ and LBP2 cups are paper or plastic? I would really love to get a set of these if they are plastic and would pay for the cups and shipping cost. I live in NC and there isn't a 7-11 for at least 200 miles.

[quote name='jcmeadows']Does anyone know if the KZ and LBP2 cups are paper or plastic? I would really love to get a set of these if they are plastic and would pay for the cups and shipping cost. I live in NC and there isn't a 7-11 for at least 200 miles.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately they are paper.

[quote name='jcmeadows']Does anyone know if the KZ and LBP2 cups are paper or plastic? I would really love to get a set of these if they are plastic and would pay for the cups and shipping cost. I live in NC and there isn't a 7-11 for at least 200 miles.[/QUOTE]

I think they are paper so far I have seen only paper ones and they would have put out the plastic ones by now. But they might add them after KZ3 comes out but I doubt that.

Shoot, that sucks. Thanks for the info. Happend to be at my brothers in MD for xmas and gaot the Assassins creed and MOH. Was hoping these were like them. Sucks living in the south. No 7-11's to be found, lol.

Eh, seriously? I could have sworn there were plastic ones over here. I can't find them anymore though.. All the 7-11s here are using the ones from October/November again.

Some of those codes are invalid now.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

Those didn't work today. (They did in the past on a different account)

Anyone knows when the LBP2 dynamic theme comes out? That's really the only thing I'm interested in with my 10 points. It says end of January but it still can't be redeemed.

[quote name='lokizz']all the remaining slurpee kz3 and lbp2 items are live. all of them.[/QUOTE]

Damn, beat me to it. I only got confirmation emails..... not any of the dlc codes. I'm thinking either its a glitch, or they will be emailed later.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Damn, beat me to it. I only got confirmation emails..... not any of the dlc codes. I'm thinking either its a glitch, or they will be emailed later.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I hope we get them soon.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Damn, beat me to it. I only got confirmation emails..... not any of the dlc codes. I'm thinking either its a glitch, or they will be emailed later.[/QUOTE]

i hope they do it took them long enough to make them available but its weird theyd make them all available at once. maybe they just want to end it already.

I redeemed my points for the Killzone map pack and lock and unload pack. I got confirmation emails saying the codes will be emailed to me in 4-6 weeks. So I don't think it's a glitch or anything, they probably don't have the codes to give out yet and are taking orders now so Sony knows how many of what to send them.

bread's done
Back