Slurpee Rewards is giving out Playstation stuff.

are you sure your read it right??

All of mine say the following:

You just redeemed Slurpee Nation™ rewards points for something totally slurptastic. If you ordered an item, look for it in your mailbox within 4-6 weeks.

Date: 2/1/2011 10:23 a.m.
Item: Killzone™3 ISA Costume for PlayStation®Home - Early February
Total Points: 2

Jason

[quote name='Jason_rb']are you sure your read it right??

You just redeemed Slurpee Nation™ rewards points for something totally slurptastic. If you ordered an item, look for it in your mailbox within 4-6 weeks.

Jason[/QUOTE]

The items are not suppose to be released yet they missed up and somehow the site made everything available.. People are using there points and nothing.

[quote name='Jason_rb']are you sure your read it right??

Jason[/QUOTE]

That's what I got. I just assumed when they said mailbox, for codes it meant email. Hmm...Either way, hopefully we get our codes by the time the game comes out. I guess I will email them to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got email confirmations for the items I picked (LBP2 Dynamic theme, Sackboy Home backpack, Home Slurpee machine, Home Helgast costume, and Killzone 3 unload pack) but no codes yet. 4-6 weeks. I got them now just incase they ran out or something.

[quote name='mercenar1e']so the codes will be emailed right? email says if you ordered something please wait for shipping? something like that[/QUOTE]

Nope mail not email it looks like.

I think their system glitched out so if i get up a little bit early before i go to work tomorrow I'm going to call them!!! Everytime i order something for my ps3 they have sent me codes...

Jason

alot of that stuff is sold out now all thats left is the kz lbp2 pack , the isa soldier home costume and the 2 kz3 packs. i gues home is more popular than i thought even the home items sold out lol.

[quote name='lokizz']alot of that stuff is sold out now all thats left is the kz lbp2 pack , the isa soldier home costume and the 2 kz3 packs. i gues home is more popular than i thought even the home items sold out lol.[/QUOTE]
There are a lot of elements that go into what you're seeing.

First and foremost those 2 costumes AS FAR AS I CAN TELL (I dont use home so if im wrong please lay off) look 1:1 with the Amazon preorder costumes. This allowed for some people to look really cool, and others to spend 60+ usd for the code. YES people were paying 60 usd or more for an item you get for free with a slurpee...

Secondly getting two points is not hard, in fact its so easy that any code will get you it. While some people can save up for bigger things, some are just like "hey that helghast costume is cool"

third... Dont be shocked when Killzone 3 comes out a site is offering a promo with these costumes again. making an account with 12 points, and redeeming all these costumes (x6) could easily give even a slightly active person 100's of them if they put in the time. Its a cool item MOST people would know nothing about, and simply want because the odds are good.

Four, you can look at the slurpee stuff as marketing which I dont think many LBP gamers are looking for pay 7/11 to advertise for 7/11.

Fifth and final, amazon is offering what appears to be the KZ 3 stuff with preorder of said game. Many people will preorder at amazon and not need it so expect those to stay.

[quote name='admiralvic']There are a lot of elements that go into what you're seeing.

First and foremost those 2 costumes AS FAR AS I CAN TELL (I dont use home so if im wrong please lay off) look 1:1 with the Amazon preorder costumes. This allowed for some people to look really cool, and others to spend 60+ usd for the code. YES people were paying 60 usd or more for an item you get for free with a slurpee...

Secondly getting two points is not hard, in fact its so easy that any code will get you it. While some people can save up for bigger things, some are just like "hey that helghast costume is cool"

third... Dont be shocked when Killzone 3 comes out a site is offering a promo with these costumes again. making an account with 12 points, and redeeming all these costumes (x6) could easily give even a slightly active person 100's of them if they put in the time. Its a cool item MOST people would know nothing about, and simply want because the odds are good.

Four, you can look at the slurpee stuff as marketing which I dont think many LBP gamers are looking for pay 7/11 to advertise for 7/11.

Fifth and final, amazon is offering what appears to be the KZ 3 stuff with preorder of said game. Many people will preorder at amazon and not need it so expect those to stay.[/QUOTE]

its not the costumes i was surprised by selling out it was the slurpee machine and sack boy backpack.

I went ahead and ordered everything else I wanted since it appears I missed out on the Helgast costume and the Sackboy backpack.:bomb:

I missed out on all the stuff I wanted.

2ylaeza.jpg

WTF? I don't check the Slurpee site for a couple of days and everything's gone? Oh well, I just wanted the dynamic theme anyway. Hopefully they go back in stock.

Is the KZ3 map pack just the retro map pack you get for pre-ordering kz3 or is it a totally different map pack that will come out later?

I just can't believe that they won't refresh the digital items here... It doesn't make sense. It made so little sense that they would run out that I wasn't in a hurry to redeem these items (unlike the guide, which I rushed for), and so I missed out on 4 of the digital items. Fingers crossed my intuition is correct. It has failed me before...

Good luck contacting them today the number says that due to the bad weather their offices are closed today. I got the confirmations yesterday but no codes.. This really stinks!!!

I did it earlier and it says leave a msg and now it says their office is closed due to weather situations.. I've also sent them 2-3 msgs through the website..

All the items now say coming soon.. I hope we get our items.

I drank a lot of slurpee's and i'm not drinking anymore until they fix this!

Jason

Check your account. They just refunded your points and added 2 extra points for the trouble.

All the glitched rewards from yesterday are "Coming Soon" again.

[quote name='eau']Check your account. They just refunded your points and added 2 extra points for the trouble.

All the glitched rewards from yesterday are "Coming Soon" again.[/QUOTE]

Cool, with those extra points I'll be able to get the dynamic theme and the sticker pack now, whenever they really put them up.

[quote name='eau']Check your account. They just refunded your points and added 2 extra points for the trouble.

All the glitched rewards from yesterday are "Coming Soon" again.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure???

Well i had ordered backpack and dynamic theme on feb 2, got my points refunded so back to a total of 14 (with the free 2 points)

SO i went and ordered the killzone 3 mini pack for LBP2, and sent an email saying i want my stuff i already ordered, hope they listen, if note i will just have to reorder the theme when it pops back up

Just got an email explaining what happened

Thank you for your recent Slurpee Nation Rewards Order!

Thank you for your recent Slurpee Nation Rewards order. The item(s) you ordered are not yet available and will be coming soon this month. We have canceled your order, refunded your points, given you two free points for the inconvenience and ask that you please visit www.slurpee.com frequently so that you can re-order your item(s) once it is available.

Sincerely,
Slurpee Nation Rewards Customer Care

[quote name='Kolma']Just got an email explaining what happened

Thank you for your recent Slurpee Nation Rewards Order!

Thank you for your recent Slurpee Nation Rewards order. The item(s) you ordered are not yet available and will be coming soon this month. We have canceled your order, refunded your points, given you two free points for the inconvenience and ask that you please visit www.slurpee.com frequently so that you can re-order your item(s) once it is available.

Sincerely,
Slurpee Nation Rewards Customer Care[/QUOTE]

I got the same E-mail ....:cry::bomb:

Got the same e-mail. Works for me! I needed two more points so i could grab both the Killzone map pack and the Lock and Load pack, and this gives me the two points i needed without having to buy another Slurpee.

for those of you still interested the 2 home kz3 costumes are availabe to purchase now. these actually work you get a redemption code soon after you purchase.

Does anyone who redeemed the killzone costume know if it is the same one from the killzone 2 pre-order, or different?

[quote name='lokizz']for those of you still interested the 2 home kz3 costumes are availabe to purchase now. these actually work you get a redemption code soon after you purchase.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for the heads up! I got my costumes, now! :D

Redeemed points for both Killzone 3 Home Costumes. Also recieved the codes via email a few minutes later and had no problems redeeming them!

[quote name='Maxdenver']Does anyone who redeemed the killzone costume know if it is the same one from the killzone 2 pre-order, or different?[/QUOTE]

They are Killzone 3 costumes. Completely different from the Killzone 2 pre-order.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']They are Killzone 3 costumes. Completely different from the Killzone 2 pre-order.[/QUOTE]

You sure about that? Looks the same to me, going by the pictures.

[quote name='Sizu']You sure about that? Looks the same to me, going by the pictures.[/QUOTE]
Nope, they're brand new Killzone 3 costumes.

[quote name='Sizu']You sure about that? Looks the same to me, going by the pictures.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. They are 2 new outfits. The helghast outfit is the one from the "Justice" trailer, near the end, this cool looking halghast jumps to attack Sev and Narville. Its that enemy suit. 4 pieces too!

The ISA costume is lame. Its like the COD Woods avatar. 1 piece suit of Narville. Its more like a Skin since the clothes have its own face....pretty lame.

Both codes also have a female side so its great for both sexes.

Very slighty disappointed with the dynamic theme, but it's good enough that I liked it. I thought that sackboy would be waving the straw up and down :p But it was essentially free with the reusable codes, so I can't complain.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Very slighty disappointed with the dynamic theme, but it's good enough that I liked it. I thought that sackboy would be waving the straw up and down :p But it was essentially free with the reusable codes, so I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

thats what i thought itd be like as well kind of dissapponting but free is free.

yea, dynamic theme wasn't as cool as i thought it was going to be, its just alright. BUT it is still waaaaayyyy better than the god of war 3 dynamic theme !

[quote name='BandAid']Here's a LittleBigPlanet 2 Standard Theme for PS3 that anybody can have.

Code: 26HH-HENM-BAGP[/QUOTE]
Code isnt working for me. anyone else having the same problem?

bread's done
Back