Slurpee Rewards is giving out Playstation stuff.

[quote name='tokyoterror']Code isnt working for me. anyone else having the same problem?[/QUOTE]
I believe that's a PSN code, not a Slurpee Points code.

I purchased the LBP 2 Dynamic theme from slurpee about a week ago and the code they sent me didn't work. I contacted slurpee about the code not working and they emailed me back with a contact number for Sony because apparently "i needed help redeeming the item." Idiots, i wonder if they actually even read the email i sent them.

The Slurpee marketing manager dropped by the Playstation Blog to announce the Killzone 3 stuff (including a KZ3 "Battle Fuel" Slurpee flavor):

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-now-available-at-7-eleven-stores-nationwide/

Two interesting things:

1) A Killzone 3 dynamic theme is pictured, which is not yet on the Slurpee site.
2) This marketing guy says "This chilling orange flavor is sure to wet your thirst for the excitement to come when Killzone 3 launches in just a few weeks!" even though it comes out on Tuesday. :roll:

[quote name='BandAid']Here's a LittleBigPlanet 2 Standard Theme for PS3 that anybody can have.

Code: 26HH-HENM-BAGP[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know its PSN code, doesn't work for me. Can anyone confirm that it has worked for them or not. Thx

[quote name='tokyoterror']Yeah I know its PSN code, doesn't work for me. Can anyone confirm that it has worked for them or not. Thx[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they're all one-time-use.
He meant that the first person to enter it could claim it, not that it was a universal code available to all.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']How much are the collectible cups generally? The 7-11 near my work charged me 1.64 USD + tax (which confused me since I thought they were taxless). But the one near my house charges 2.50 USD flat (or tax previously included, I have no idea at this point).

Both are 5points though.[/QUOTE]

The on near my house is $2.50 :( 5 Points though - and if certain people are working, I double Cup it ;)

The PS Home Sackboy backpack and Slurpee Machine are now available.
They've also added a KZ3 Standard Theme for 4 points.

EDIT: I'm not sure but the Static Theme maybe the same one that is being given away for free via the Killzone 3 Facebook app:
http://apps.facebook.com/knowyourenemy/home
It appears that you can also get a free copy of the Helgast outfit from Slurpee via the KZ3 FB app as well. Click on "Discover your enemies" within the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Vader, I checked it 2 hours ago and they hadnt been put up yet. Went and nabbed the PS Home stuff, :)

Edit: Slurpee Machine comes with LBP2 and Killzone 3 Cups

[quote name='Vader582']I'm not sure but the Static Theme maybe the same one that is being given away for free via the Killzone 3 Facebook app:
It appears that you can also get a free copy of the Helgast outfit from Slurpee via the KZ3 FB app as well. Click on "Discover your enemies" within the app.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this!

Quick question: I did this, and got a code for the static theme. Is it a live code, mine doesn't seem to work.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Thanks for this!

Quick question: I did this, and got a code for the static theme. Is it a live code, mine doesn't seem to work.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. I just found out about this myself and have yet to try and redeem the code. Might have to wait until the next PSN Store update.

[quote name='Vader582']I'm not sure. I just found out about this myself and have yet to try and redeem the code. Might have to wait until the next PSN Store update.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible that these are European codes? I think it is a european facebook app? I tried for the theme and home costume- and no luck.

[quote name='Vader582']Ah! My bad. Apologies. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I do have a european PSn account. I will see if I can redeem the code. I will try this once I get home. If I have success, I will let you know!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I do have a european PSn account. I will see if I can redeem the code. I will try this once I get home. If I have success, I will let you know![/QUOTE]

You can, but the avatar registers as "VOUCHER" and nothing more. Didnt log in to check.. but the theme shows up properly.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']so what's the deal with the slurpee sticker pack?
is that a sticker pack for lbp2 or an actual sticker book/pack thing?[/QUOTE]
In-game only.

[quote name='Vader582']The PS Home Sackboy backpack and Slurpee Machine are now available.
They've also added a KZ3 Standard Theme for 4 points.

EDIT: I'm not sure but the Static Theme maybe the same one that is being given away for free via the Killzone 3 Facebook app:
It appears that you can also get a free copy of the Helgast outfit from Slurpee via the KZ3 FB app as well. Click on "Discover your enemies" within the app.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up!

Slurpee machines are considered separate "active" items... my current apartments can only hold 2 active items at a time.... so I doubt I will be using them >< Have a cauldron and jukebox already >

[quote name='Vader582']Thanks for the update. Guess I'll have to look up how to make EURO account. [/QUOTE]

Same as a US account. Say you're in the UK, make up an address, and enjoy.

The retro map pack and unlock and load pack are up (the unlock and load code gave me 24hrs 2x xp though). Also there's a KZ3 dynamic theme up for 6 points.

[quote name='fieldkillah']The retro map pack and unlock and load pack are up (the unlock and load code gave me 24hrs 2x xp though). Also there's a KZ3 dynamic theme up for 6 points.[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed my points for these. How long afterwards did it take for you to get your codes? I just got a thing that said "if you got an item, look for it in your mailbox in 4-6 weeks"

EDIT: Nevermind, I used a different email that I forgot about. I got the codes right away.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']How's the Killzone 3 Dynamic theme? Is it worth spending points on?[/QUOTE]
Not sure yet. They just put it up this afternoon.
This dynamic theme, the Reload Pack (which is the same that came with preorders I believe) and the Unlock Points are now available.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']How's the Killzone 3 Dynamic theme? Is it worth spending points on?[/QUOTE]

I would say go for it. It looks really coool!

[quote name='fieldkillah']The retro map pack and unlock and load pack are up (the unlock and load code gave me 24hrs 2x xp though). Also there's a KZ3 dynamic theme up for 6 points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up just got all the Killzone stuff down to 25 slurpee points but worth it :)

[quote name='jimrome27']Oh and here's a video for the kz3 dynamic theme! sorry for the bad quality! http://www.twitvid.com/Q974J[/QUOTE]
Ah! Looks nice! Thanks for the vid.

[quote name='fieldkillah'](the unlock and load code gave me 24hrs 2x xp though)[/QUOTE]
Did you already redeem an unlock code from Amazon or the guide?
I'm wondering if PSN wont let you have multiple codes for this despite being told that this would be allowed.

[quote name='fieldkillah']...the unlock and load code gave me 24hrs 2x xp though...[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. I already entered a code for 3 unlock points from my Amazon pre-order, so I wonder if that's why.

[quote name='Vader582']Ah! Looks nice! Thanks for the vid.

Did you already redeem an unlock code from Amazon or the guide?
I'm wondering if PSN wont let you have multiple codes for this despite being told that this would be allowed.[/QUOTE]

It was the first code I entered, and got 24 hours.

You can use multiple 2x exp codes. My HE code just ran out so I entered the one from slurpee and I was getting 2x exp again, and unfortunately it looks like they're fixing the problem, the unlock and load pack is coming soon again.

Thanks for the heads up on the KZ3 Dynamic Theme being available!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I just redeemed for the K3 Dynamic Theme and never received the code.... Usually it arrives in an instant...[/QUOTE]

That's strange. I just redeemed it and received the theme code email instantly. You may want to email their support or check your spam folder as stuff from Slurpee has been sent there for me in the past.

Lol at the Unlock and Load giving 24 Hours 2x Experience. Thats even better XD.

Glad i was on when it went up, now ill get 48 hours of 2x this weekend, along with already having a Map Pack. (So i guess ill just grab the Dynamic Theme and save the rest for the LBP2 Sticker Pack)

I'm not impressed with the dynamic theme at all. I personally think the Facebook KZ3 theme is a lot better.

@Sizu - I would imagine it is.

[quote name='Sizu']Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack is available now for 10 points. Is it the same as the pre-order bonus?[/QUOTE]

It is... dont expect a lot though.

For the one asking about the pack, its basically 24 hours 2x exp. Some are saying its 3 extra points. Either or the code I used was 24 hours at 2x

So the retro map pack is also 24 hours of 2x xp? Cause i already got the retro map pack from pre-ordering the game but if it includes the double xp then it's totally worth the 10 slurpee points!

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']So the retro map pack is also 24 hours of 2x xp? Cause i already got the retro map pack from pre-ordering the game but if it includes the double xp then it's totally worth the 10 slurpee points![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure its only the Map Pack, otherwise they would have taken it down like the Unlock Code.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I used 6 points for the KZ3 Dynamic Theme but still haven't got it in my email yet.[/QUOTE]

Check your spam folder.

bread's done
Back