SMT: DDS1, DDS2 & Nocturne - $29.99 at Amazon.com (fluctuating IS/OOS)

YES! Managed to order a copy of DDS!

Edit:

Copies remaining as of this post

DDS - 2
DDSII - 19
Nocturne - 45

Just got in on one DDS 2! Finally, I have 1, 2 and Noct. Super happy, even if they are reprints! Thank you!

Ahh damnit to hell! I've been all over this, it's like every time I forget to check for awhile it comes in stock and goes out again. Hope they get more.

Oh wtf. 6-7AM CST Amazon? I'm not up that early on Sundays :(. Bleh, might as well get DDS2 from GQD if Amazon doesn't get it back in Monday/Tuesday.

[quote name='xycury']how are people finding DDS2 in stock, I've checked every time and I don't see amazon in stock.

grr
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Same for me :wall:, il check again.

[quote name='Flikman24']THANKS A MILLION. Finally got DDS2 this morning. That was way more difficult than it should have been.[/QUOTE]
So filled with rage :bomb:...

Holy shit! I went in this morning and DDS2 was OOS, not one minute ago I went and checked and it was $29.99 again. I got one! Finally! So it was just in stock for me, hurry and check for yourself!

Actually DDS1, DDS2, and SMTN are all in stock for $29.99 right now.

Just set a search for digital devil saga and set it as a favorite/home page. They are all in stock right now. Not looking for them but have had a dozen opportunities to buy all of them

[quote name='charlescheese']Holy shit! I went in this morning and DDS2 was OOS, not one minute ago I went and checked and it was $29.99 again. I got one! Finally! So it was just in stock for me, hurry and check for yourself!

Actually DDS1, DDS2, and SMTN are all in stock for $29.99 right now.[/QUOTE]

yes!

got one!

saved another $3

glad I waited on getting DDS1& 2 from GQD.

Though I grabbed Nocturne early.. didn't expect Amazon to get some.

[quote name='Capitalizt']DDS1 is not $29.99..It's $40 something.[/QUOTE]
You have to go to more buying options, it's there.

[quote name='Capitalizt']zomg, just got all 3 for $90 shipped. I'm only buying because of the hype here.

I hope they are actually good.. Are they? lol[/QUOTE]

I've only played DDS1, and its' pretty good. The level up system is cool, and the story is interesting. $30 is great for it.

I think most people are hyped for it since before these reprints they were hard to find and eBay only had them for like $50-90 used.

I had both DDS games in my Amazon cart, but when I went to buy them DDS2 was already out of stock.

And I don't want to buy the first game without the second.

DDS2 was in my cart as well (it's also vanishing in and out of my Quick Picks today, luckyyy), but I did not pull the trigger. Let's see...I'm still playing Persona 3 and I just started Devil Survivor on DS. I have no plans on opening Devil Summoner 2 anytime soon, and I just placed an order for Nocturne yesterday, mostly based on hype and such here.

Anyone care to convince me that I don't need any more (SMT) games at the moment? :)

No. You need as much SMT as you can get! ;)

I just finished Devil Summoner 2 last week, I bought Devil Survivor on Saturday, and I'm also rolling thru P4 on Expert to go along with watching the Endurance Run on Giant Bomb.

Nocturne just went out again with DDS2. Luckily I managed to grab DDS1, heard great things about the story.

Looks like Nocturne just came back again.

[quote name='Waru']YES! Managed to order a copy of DDS!

Edit:

Copies remaining as of this post

DDS - 2
DDSII - 19
Nocturne - 45[/QUOTE]

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you see how many copies are left in stock on Amazon?

[quote name='Curufinwe']Excuse my ignorance, but how do you see how many copies are left in stock on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Manipulate your Qty in the cart, it'll tell you there isn't enough available.

newegg does this too... kinda easy to check if there isn't alot left.

sweet. my order for digital devil saga 1 was backordered on GQD. i checked on amazon and there it was. nice. cancelled my order at GQD for amazons. man where theyre going crazy with these reprints. lol. not that im complainin ...

[quote name='Capitalizt']zomg, just got all 3 for $90 shipped. I'm only buying because of the hype here.

I hope they are actually good.. Are they? lol[/QUOTE]

Yep, they are really that good. Especially Nocturne, be prepared to have 80+ hours sucked away by that one.

Cheers!

bread's done
Back