SMT: DDS1, DDS2 & Nocturne - $29.99 at Amazon.com (fluctuating IS/OOS)

[quote name='Traitorious']Damnit. Missed DDS2 again :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I hear that man. This is frustrating. I wish we could set up custom Wii-alerts.

[quote name='prateeko']I hear that man. This is frustrating. I wish we could set up custom Wii-alerts.[/QUOTE]
That would be so awesome right now.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']DDS1 and Nocturne are back in stock.[/QUOTE]
Both of them have been in stock since this morning.
Thanks though!

Edit: only 4 left in stock for DDS 1!

Gamestop dropped price on used DDS 2 to $24.99 in light of the reprint. Unable to snag it on Amazon over the past week, I picked up a never-played used copy of DDS 2 for ~$22.50+tax yesterday.

I sold a new copy of DDS 2 (FYE sale past winter) couple weeks ago for $117.99 plus shipping, lol, not surprisingly the buyer left horrible feedback, only a few days after he received the game the prices started dropping like a rock.

[quote name='biggreenmold']I sold a new copy of DDS 2 (FYE sale past winter) couple weeks ago for $117.99 plus shipping, lol, not surprisingly the buyer left horrible feedback, only a few days after he received the game the prices started dropping like a rock.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that's your problem at all.

[quote name='Curufinwe']They don't even list DDS, DDS2 or Nocturne on their site, so I suppose you were just in your local Gamestop and got lucky?[/QUOTE]

click "show backordered items".

just out of curiosity... since DDS2 does have 2 covers (the insert is flippable for those of you that opened it). Just wondering what cover you guys got on your sealed copies from Amazon. The ones from GQD were the white variety. Was wondering if you all that got it from amazon got the white one or the darker colored one.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']just out of curiosity... since DDS2 does have 2 covers (the insert is flippable for those of you that opened it). Just wondering what cover you guys got on your sealed copies from Amazon. The ones from GQD were the white variety. Was wondering if you all that got it from amazon got the white one or the darker colored one.[/QUOTE]

I believe this one is for first print only (reversible):
771673-digital_devil_saga_2_front_large.jpg

That is what I thought too. I just wanted to make sure. I have sealed copy of both covers :). Up until the reprint it seemed to me like the sealed white ones were the ones that went for more money. I watched several auctions over the course of about a month and the white covered ones always went higher than the other cover sealed and even opened. Maybe most people on ebay are fuck tards and dont know that you can change the cover (in the case of the opened ones that is :p )

I always thought the white cover was the first print in US, and that cover above is the first print for EURO version + the rest of the reprints for all region.

I got 2 copies of white cover in MINT condition (cost me a lot of money lmao, fu ATLUS!)

[quote name='prateeko']So wait, the GQD are white covers and Amazon is the colored one?[/QUOTE]

No I think everyone got the white one. I got my 1 copy off of GQD and it was the white one. I also have a sealed one of the other colored copy that i got in trade right before the reprint :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: Still a little peeved about that one. I was just inquiring what cover the people that ordered off Amazon got. I would assume the white one but just wanted to know.

Damnit, I hope Amazon isn't out for good :(

ARGH! The page tells me the item is in my Gold Box but it's OUT OF STOCK!!! Damnit, if it was there I'd have even more savings (on top of the ECA coupon). Come on, Amazon, bring it back!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got in on DDS2 with Gold Box and ECA!!

DDS1: 10 left
DDS2: 15 left
Nocturne: 20 left

Just checked, go for it people before they're gone again!

[quote name='prateeko']Got in on DDS2 with Gold Box and ECA!!

DDS1: 10 left
DDS2: 15 left
Nocturne: 20 left

Just checked, go for it people before they're gone again![/QUOTE]
YES PRAT! I finally got my DDS2! fuck YEAR! :bouncy:

I honestly came to CAG after getting home from work to get the link from the GQD thread as I was giving up hope on Amazon getting more in soon.

*sigh...

Second time I missed something like this...

There should be somethin on amazon that tells you when these deals are goin on (is there?). Was on amazon this morning and would have bought it had I known.

Still doesn't fluster me nearly as bad when I missed out on persona 2 reprint :bomb::bomb::bomb: GAH!

[quote name='Traitorious']YES PRAT! I finally got my DDS2! fuck YEAR! :bouncy:

I honestly came to CAG after getting home from work to get the link from the GQD thread as I was giving up hope on Amazon getting more in soon.[/QUOTE]

No prob man, I know how frustrating it's been. Also, I prefer teek if you're going to give me a nickname. A prat is not a good thing (at least in England) ;)

[quote name='prateeko']No prob man, I know how frustrating it's been. Also, I prefer teek if you're going to give me a nickname. A prat is not a good thing (at least in England) ;)[/QUOTE]
*Looks up 'prat' in google*, ohhhh lol. Yea, I'll use the other part of your name from now on :lol:

[quote name='grrouchie']I'm only finding DDS 1 and 2 on Amazon starting in the $40's.... Nocturne for 29.99 though.... bah[/QUOTE]
Amazon is getting DDS1/2 in in spurts of 10-20 at a time. They are usually gone within an hour. Then its back to third party sellers (whos prices have come down since the reprint ;)).

Woot! Grabbed myself a copy just now. Been keeping tabs on this all day. May be low on the funds, but for 30 bucks there is no excuse to not get this. Many thanks to the OP for sharing this deal to begin with!

DDS1 back in stock now - grabbed both DDS1 and DDS2 this time! Finally...

I already had Nocturne, but for those of you who want it it's also back for 29.99.

So Amazon's been sending out white cover copies of DDS2?

Whoa, there are a lot of copies of all of these

DDS1 - 69
DDS2 - 171
Nocturne - 207

[quote name='prateeko']So Amazon's been sending out white cover copies of DDS2?

Whoa, there are a lot of copies of all of these

DDS1 - 69
DDS2 - 171
Nocturne - 207[/QUOTE]
lol, someone at Amazon saw they kept selling out and took as many as they could this time :lol:

[quote name='Traitorious']lol, someone at Amazon saw they kept selling out and took as many as they could this time :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, when I went to check out (wanted to see if the ECA discount was gone...it is :() and it bumped me down to 27 for DDS2. Not sure if cart amount is wrong or what...

bread's done
Back