So I Asked Her Out......

[quote name='Apossum']more like:

"Every breath you take(edited because you know the rest)[/QUOTE]

It still boggles the mind that this is as popular at weddings and funerals as it is.

[quote name='Apossum']more like:

"Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every breath you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you..."[/QUOTE]

This had me cracking up.

[quote name='The Don']I'm dedicated to my feelings. If she really doesn't like me, I'll just wait until she tells that to my face. If she doesn't like me, fine. I'm still having fun. I want to see how far this goes. Life is too boring. I have to do something new to keep my living. Besides, this girl has changed my lifestyle for the better. I'm rebeling against my old-self. I'm no longer a masturbater, a videogamer, or an eater. I hardly ever eat anymore. The hunger pains hurt but at the same time, they feel so good.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you asked me earlier which of your posts was "over the top" and made me cynical. This is one of them. I think you're 13 and you and your friends are having a good laugh over this.

In other news, can someone tell me what "emo" is?

Looks like someone tried to spell Elmo and missed the " L "

[quote name='chosen1s']Dude, you asked me earlier which of your posts was "over the top" and made me cynical. This is one of them. I think you're 13 and you and your friends are having a good laugh over this.

In other news, can someone tell me what "emo" is?

Looks like someone tried to spell Elmo and missed the " L "[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_(slang)

[quote name='Fire']This had me cracking up.[/QUOTE]

Ok i think i got them both beat

Morrisey - The more you ignore me the closer i get

The more you ignore me
The closer I get
Youre wasting your time
The more you ignore me
The closer I get
Youre wasting your time

I will be
In the bar
With my head
On the bar
I am now
A central part
Of your minds landscape
Whether you care
Or do not
Yeah, Ive made up your mind

The more you ignore me
The closer I get
Youre wasting your time
The more you ignore me
The closer I get
Youre wasting your time

Beware !
I bear more grudges
Than lonely high court judges
When you sleep
I will creep
Into your thoughts
Like a bad debt
That you cant pay
Take the easy way
And give in
Yeah, and let me in
Oh, let me in
Oh let me ...
Oh, let me in
Its war
Its war
Its war
Its war
Its war
War
War
War
War
Oh, let me in
Ah, the closer I get
Ah, youre asking for it
Ah, the closer I get
Ooh, the closer I ...

Ok, I'm convinced now that this isn't real. He's been given advice, but he continues to drag it out. Just reading his comments, the way he writes and what he says, it's too forced. Oh, I still think he has issues, just not what we're calling out. So kudos to you OP for getting everyone's attention (in 2 threads no less), but enough already. Your 15 minutes of fame are over.

[quote name='moiety']Ok, I'm convinced now that this isn't real. He's been given advice, but he continues to drag it out. Just reading his comments, the way he writes and what he says, it's too forced. Oh, I still think he has issues, just not what we're calling out. So kudos to you OP for getting everyone's attention (in 2 threads no less), but enough already. Your 15 minutes of fame are over.[/QUOTE]I bet not. But, yeah, he's a fraud. And I thought he was lame before it was cool.

Heres some crazy advice!!! Maybe if you quit being so creepy towards her and treated her more like a friend and less of a stalkee she would see you in a different light. As I said crazy advice.

[quote name='E_G_Man']Heres some crazy advice!!! Maybe if you quit being so creepy towards her and treated her more like a friend and less of a stalkee she would see you in a different light. As I said crazy advice.[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD!!! if the OP would do the friend thing first, he might find out more about her. Who knows, she might be some psycho who has to take meds to keep her under control or else she will come at you with a knife :p

[quote name='The Don']I have talked to my friends about it. They told me to let the girl get to know me better and then ask her out. I felt that she has gotten to know me better so I popped the question. The next thing I plan to do is send her flowers on sweetest day.[/quote]

Dude, I'm about 80 posts behind the rest of CAG, but Christ, you don't go fucking sending flowers to some girl who has a boyfriend unless you want to freak her out. Man you're blowing it... you've got to at least go in as the friends angle at first in a situation like this, even if it is bullshit. If you establish yourself as being that obsessed you're going to ruin any other point of entry you might have, more wisely, taken beforehand. Once you've terrified her or made her OVERTLY aware that you are totally 110% into her (which from my experience, most girls (actually most people) like to earn that last bit) you're fucking done.. outta there.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I wanted to try it once. I, Hard Gay, will offer psychological help to the OP who is clearly in need.[/QUOTE]

haha so im guessing you just watched the bakuten hard gay eps? good stuff.

[quote name='The Don']I don't care. That's a sweet way to put an end to things: dying for love. If I could write like Shakespeare, I would make my own drama.[/quote]

Ok, whew, I forget the wide age parameters at CAG.

You're obviously (no offense)

[quote name='integralsmatic']haha so im guessing you just watched the bakuten hard gay eps? good stuff.[/quote]

All of them! I want more Hard Gay!

Wow, so this is what those boys that like me go through? I feel the pain now.
My advice stands, OP. If she's not interested, then you're setting yourself up for a great fall.

[quote name='6669']Wow, so this is what those boys that like me go through? I feel the pain now.
My advice stands, OP. If she's not interested, then you're setting yourself up for a great fall.[/QUOTE]No. This is what the girls that like you go through.

[quote name='E_G_Man']Heres some crazy advice!!! Maybe if you quit being so creepy towards her and treated her more like a friend and less of a stalkee she would see you in a different light. As I said crazy advice.[/QUOTE]How the hell have I been creepy towards her? Despite the fact that she knows that I like her, I never told her that I loved her to her face. I hold conversations with her. I think just by talking to her, she knows that I like her, because I give her attention. I don't think any guy could talk with a girl, without the girl suspecting that the guy could have a crush on the girl.

[quote name='The Don']I don't think any guy could talk with a girl, without the girl suspecting that the guy could have a crush on the girl.[/QUOTE]You are 13, aren't you?

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Once you've terrified her or made her OVERTLY aware that you are totally 110% into her (which from my experience, most girls (actually most people) like to earn that last bit) you're fucking done.. outta there.[/QUOTE]That doesn't make sense. If girls like it when guys are into them, why should I not make the girl aware that I am into her?

[quote name='6669']Wow, so this is what those boys that like me go through? I feel the pain now.
My advice stands, OP. If she's not interested, then you're setting yourself up for a great fall.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I suspect that I will fall, but the fall could be interesting. I want to see how emo I can become as a result of the fall. In the mean time though, my situation is rather fun, because I am experimenting with both myself and the girl. I want to see how bold my actioins can be in an attempt to get the girl to go out and like me. I have never experienced love to such a degree, so I don't know what kinds of things I am capable of doing. I also want to see how much longer it will take for the girl to either agree to go out with me or tell me outright that she doesn't like me. If she tells me that, I will rebel against my love self and society by being emo.

[quote name='The Don']Yeah, I suspect that I will fall, but the fall could be interesting. I want to see how emo I can become as a result of the fall. In the mean time though, my situation is rather fun, because I am experimenting with both myself and the girl. I want to see how bold my actioins can be in an attempt to get the girl to go out and like me. I have never experienced love to such a degree, so I don't know what kinds of things I am capable of doing. I also want to see how much longer it will take for the girl to either agree to go out with me or tell me outright that she doesn't like me. If she tells me that, I will rebel against my love self and society by being emo.[/quote]

When are awards for Biggest Blubbering Pussy of '06 coming out?

And I don't mean that in a homosexual way. I mean that in an 80's "the word f@ggot" way.

[quote name='The Don']Yeah, I suspect that I will fall, but the fall could be interesting. I want to see how emo I can become as a result of the fall. In the mean time though, my situation is rather fun, because I am experimenting with both myself and the girl. I want to see how bold my actioins can be in an attempt to get the girl to go out and like me. I have never experienced love to such a degree, so I don't know what kinds of things I am capable of doing. I also want to see how much longer it will take for the girl to either agree to go out with me or tell me outright that she doesn't like me. If she tells me that, I will rebel against my love self and society by being emo.[/quote]

I'm just waiting for someone to yell "Copypasta!" and get this crap over with. The Don's last post convinced me this is all a load of BS. You had your troll run, it's over.

[quote name='The Don']Yeah, I suspect that I will fall, but the fall could be interesting. I want to see how emo I can become as a result of the fall. In the mean time though, my situation is rather fun, because I am experimenting with both myself and the girl. I want to see how bold my actioins can be in an attempt to get the girl to go out and like me. I have never experienced love to such a degree, so I don't know what kinds of things I am capable of doing. I also want to see how much longer it will take for the girl to either agree to go out with me or tell me outright that she doesn't like me. If she tells me that, I will rebel against my love self and society by being emo.[/QUOTE]

You want her to think you're a badass? Jump off a bridge. That'll show 'er who's a BA!

[quote name='JSweeney']Sees to me this thread, and perhaps the OP, has died.[/QUOTE]
It was a helluva run though.

[quote name='JSweeney']Sees to me this thread, and perhaps the OP, has died.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was possible to go a month without food. Maybe he stopped drinking water as well.

lets all go huff some gas and forget it all happened.

[quote name='JSweeney']Seems to me this thread, and perhaps the OP, has died.[/quote]

That chick he likes touched his arm and he blew a load so massive it took out the whole school

[quote name='thespillcanvas']If she really does have a boyfriend, I hope for your sake that he's smaller than you.[/quote]

Smaller...where?

[quote name='JSweeney']Seems to me this thread, and perhaps the OP, has died.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's died, he posted in another topic. Remember, it's the weekend and not a school day, we can't be having any updates now. ;)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I don't think he's died, he posted in another topic. Remember, it's the weekend and not a school day, we can't be having any updates now. ;)[/quote]

Wishful thinking, eh?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I don't think he's died, he posted in another topic. Remember, it's the weekend and not a school day, we can't be having any updates now. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's not like the kid does anything during the weekend anyway that he cant give us a quick message or twenty-five.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I don't think he's died, he posted in another topic. Remember, it's the weekend and not a school day, we can't be having any updates now. ;)[/QUOTE]

(in serious tone)
Maybe he's out there basking in the everlasting joy of true love...

:rofl:

Seriously, he's probably got nothing to update us on. The only thing he'd be able to add, since it's not a schoolday, is... "I didn't masturbate today."

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I demand more Hard Gay in this thread.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

hardgayWrestling.jpg

bread's done
Back