So now that March's big releases have hit, what are you still playing?

orphicblue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is really sad. Here's what I picked up this month:

Battle for Middle Earth II
Burnout Revenge 360
Metroid Prime Hunters
Suikoden V
Oblivion
Shadow Hearts FtNW
Onimusha DoD

All of these games, and I still can't stop playing WoW. It's not that I don't like these games, its just that I'm chemically addicted.

What about you all? What stuck with you?

Well...I still havent gotten KH2 sadly...I really havent gotten much this month besides Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

But after all the hit games this month, is there anything to look forward to next month?

Finished Kingdom Hearts 2 last night, at the end of Suikoden V right now but I have 4 exams this week so I wont be playing PS2 for a while :(

Of the March releases, I got Oblivion, Metal Gear Acid 2, Suikoden V, Mega Man Powered Up, Capcom Classics Collection Remixed, Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence LE, and I think that's it. I finished MGS 3 and I'm playing through Oblivion and CCC Remixed right now... both are excellent. I have no idea when I'll get to the rest, but MMPU is looking really good right about now.

Hey whatever happened to being CHEAP?? I was a good boy and didn't get ANYTHING in March, mwahaha...but I do wanna play KH2 eventually.

[quote name='hopesfall']Hey whatever happened to being CHEAP?? I was a good boy and didn't get ANYTHING in March, mwahaha...but I do wanna play KH2 eventually.[/QUOTE]

KH 2 and Harvest Moon are the only games I paid full price for... MGS LE and Gamerush gave me plenty of disposable income for March :D

Can't forget Outpost coming through either.

I've been playing GRAW the most. I stopped buying games, sold my PSP and I'm going to try to "live" off of that gamewise for a while. Hopefully until Revolution comes then I can spend my hard earned money.

[quote name='zewone']
You left Kingdom Hearts II off your list.[/quote]

Thats the stuff he bought I'm guessing.

I bought eight games last month...some old, some new. Right now though, I'm playing Paper Mario: TTYD, which has been sitting on my shelf since January...of '05

my backlog is enormous

I picked up

Tetris DS
GRAW
MGS3:Subsistence
Kingdom Hearts 2

I finished GRAW about a week and change ago, and have been playing KH2 since it released (about 14 hours in). This list, combined with FNR3 and GW/Factions will probably get me through to May. If not, well, they'll be trade-in fodder to get me Oblivion.

I bought GRAW, Oblivion, and MG3: Subsistence in March. Still playing GRAW and after I decompress a little after finishing the main story and guilds in Oblivion, I see myself going back and doing side quests every now and then. Waiting for word on the possible PS2 price drop before I can play MGS3 though.

I bought Subsistence LE, Tetris DS, and Suikoden V.

So far, I've pretty evenly split my time between Subsistence and Suikoden V (play either Subsistence single player or Suikoden V during the day, Subsistence online late at night).

Tetris, on the other hand, has gotten a lot of play time because I'm either on the go or will randomly have 20 odd minutes to kill.

So all in all, these releases have worked out perfect for me. :)

...although, I just played Ouendan for the first time today, and I might have to import it now...that could really throw a monkey wrench into things.

bread's done
Back