So, you've decided to not play Halo... why?

[quote name='Girion47']its not like any CAG will be playing anyways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its pretty sad when 8 people on is a good night.

And with Burnout Revenge out today, and me picking it up soon, I don't when I'll be playing other than Tuesday/Wednesday.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I don't think the red carpet is what is going to be rolled tonight. Probably heads.

"I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker" Who sang this, or very close to it?[/QUOTE]

I can't believe nobody answered you yet.

Steve Miller Band.

I know I jumped off last night. here's the reason.
205734810_l.jpg

184272749_l.jpg

I was asked if I wanted to come drink with her and a few other ladies. would you have said no?

[quote name='Girion47']I was asked if I wanted to come drink with her and a few other ladies. would you have said no?[/QUOTE]
Not if she asked standing in that position.

Whatever you were drinking didn't seem to be working.

[quote name='Girion47']I know I jumped off last night. here's the reason.
205734810_l.jpg

184272749_l.jpg

I was asked if I wanted to come drink with her and a few other ladies. would you have said no?[/QUOTE]

looks better than your old GF...

[quote name='craven_fiend']I don't think the red carpet is what is going to be rolled tonight. Probably heads.

"I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker" Who sang this, or very close to it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... sorry about last night. Had to counsel my girlfriend. If anybody is playing tonight, I'll try to make it.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah... sorry about last night. Had to counsel my girlfriend. If anybody is playing tonight, I'll try to make it.[/QUOTE]

This?

Main Entry: 1coun·sel
Pronunciation: 'kaun(t)-s&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English conseil, from Old French, from Latin consilium, from consulere to consult
1 a : advice given especially as a result of consultation b : a policy or plan of action or behavior
2 : [size=-1]DELIBERATION[/size], [size=-1]CONSULTATION[/size]
3 a archaic : [size=-1]PURPOSE[/size] b : guarded thoughts or intentions
4 a plural counsel (1) : a lawyer engaged in the trial or management of a case in court (2) : a lawyer appointed to advise and represent in legal matters an individual client or a corporate and especially a public body b : [size=-1]CONSULTANT [/size]2

or this?

Main Entry: 2con·sole
Pronunciation: k&n-'sOl
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): con·soled; con·sol·ing
Etymology: French consoler, from Latin consolari, from com- + solari to console
: to alleviate the grief, sense of loss, or trouble of : [size=-1]COMFORT[/size]
- con·sol·ing·ly /-'sO-li[ng]-lE/ adverb

so I went to see her tonight to invite her to a party. what was she wearing when she answered a door? thats right a bra and some pants. holy shit that was nice. she went to another party but she eventually ended up at the one I was at. hot damn. le sigh.

You want to mate with her. She's a fragrant floozy; a girl you couldn't have a real relationship with.

So, remember what Jake LaMotta said, "fuck 'em and forget 'em."

I just woke up and I'm still drunk. normally I'd be happy about this fortunate turn of events. but not today. why? because I have a test in the hardest class at my university.

love life Shrike? I never said I was going to bang her or even try. other people insinuated it. I just thought I would share the beauty.

my lab partner Monica. not too bad. but this is like the second pic I've taken with my phone so I have learned the range for good focus yet.

I'm not sure if I'll be to practice tonight. I might be home by midnight.

Magically, I have to work again. I'll probably be on at around 11:30 or so...

I may be back at 9:45 - 10:15. It depends on when this Tigers game ends, and it's moving a little fast.

I might cut off the post-game show and leave early.

[quote name='Girion47']my lab partner Monica. not too bad. but this is like the second pic I've taken with my phone so I have learned the range for good focus yet.

[/QUOTE]

ehhh I don't see anything special about her.

[quote name='Girion47']I know I jumped off last night. here's the reason.
205734810_l.jpg

184272749_l.jpg

I was asked if I wanted to come drink with her and a few other ladies. would you have said no?[/QUOTE]

This one I like...I'd definintly put her in the ho-ladex :cool:

going to a b-day party with her tonight. too bad we're both sick with pretty much the same disease and no contact around the time when we caught it. hmmmm. but whats wrong with Monica? she has a strong mexican accent and giggles a lot. really cute.

ok who's Monica? Also can some keep a log of all the cool shit I'm missing out on? Like games, threads, and deals?

That Cindy chick is ok I'd talk to her just to see if she's a freak or not.

Brak you have no idea what chicks like to do when there's a camera around. this one cat I know, Marty Pearl, has a huge camera. chicks are begging for him to do erotic sets of them. all he does is stare at them with this leer like "I could have you naked" and instead of being creeped out. they ask for it.

Oh-ho-yeah, I do. Women, by nature, are simple-minded creatures -- specifically girls. Hold a camera/camcorder in front of them, and they act "crazy". "Crazy", in girl terms, is sucking a few dicks, snorting a line of cocaine and screaming out "WOOOO!!!" whilst flashing their titties.

Also, "if you treat a girl like dirt, they'll stick to you like mud". The girls whom I have no interest in and were almost at the point of stalking me liked me 10,000 times more when I told them to scram or that I thought they should stop calling my house.

Another funny point, which was displayed in The 40 Year-Old Virgin, is that if you act arrogant and talk dirt-bag filthy to a girl, she'll cream her Guess Jeans. A couple of years ago, I started hitting on this hot co-worker in character -- let's call that character "Johnny Hotroddddddd" (with seven Ds) -- dropping metaphorical sexual innuendos to see how she would react for my own entertainment. She literally dragged me into the stockroom and tried getting me to hump her right then and there. I didn't, as I am mature (or an idiot, some would say), but I ended up dating her for almost a year.

Don't let "pimpz 'n' playaz" fool you; hitting one women is one of the easiest things on the planet... unless you look like Brian Peppers.

Moral of the story, women are dumb. I want one who isn't fooled into doing stupid shit. ;)

I love tits as much as the next guy, but you get stuck with the sack of flesh connected to those two milk jugs. Might as well get one with a brain and who isn't going to be "tricked" into sucking a few dicks and snorting a line of cocaine behind your back.

But I guess this is the wrong topic for this kind of discussion.

Brak what you just typed is exactly the reason why I try to avoid most women. I go for the ones with brains and those bitches are difficult to get with.

[quote name='Girion47']Brak what you just typed is exactly the reason why I try to avoid most women. I go for the ones with brains and those bitches are difficult to get with.[/QUOTE]

It seems like the intellectual chicks always threaten to call the cops when you flirt with them. You ask for their number and they scream "rape!"

actually on topic. I may never play Halo2 again. the platters in my HD sound like they're hitting each other when the xbox comes on. if I can get them to just spin, then everything is alright but with them knocking, the xbox refuses to work.

It kills me how guys put pussy on a pedistal (especially virgins) Like it's some holy grail of life. It's not that hard to get even if you're a fat ugly slob. All you need is confidence. I don't know how you're going to get around your big belly to actually fuck a girl tho.

fat? find a fat picture of me. I dare you. I've posted many of me in the Icon's thread and I could post more if you want. I'm hardly fat. and when did I say I worshipped any of them? I just find them to be very attractive and thought I would share the photos. so are you going to contribute anything to the clan anytime soon or is access to this forum just kinda wasted on you?

umm...none of that was directed at you. I was speaking of guys in general.

Also, I told Craven that I was taking a long break to learn a profession (electrician) and get my own place (Las Vegas in March). Sorry that real life called and made me man up.

no I know. just wondering why you chose to insult your clan mates about women and personal health. and I want to know when I can start shooting you again :D

[quote name='Girion47']fat? find a fat picture of me. I dare you. I've posted many of me in the Icon's thread and I could post more if you want. I'm hardly fat. and when did I say I worshipped any of them? I just find them to be very attractive and thought I would share the photos. so are you going to contribute anything to the clan anytime soon or is access to this forum just kinda wasted on you?[/QUOTE]Craven-like defensiveness.

well if I"m not allowed to come in here and make fun of people I figure I might as well pass on the hostility. a lot of these mofo's are so defensive they get their panties in a twist if you insinaute anything about them.

yeah but you know, gotta stick with the theme of the thread. plus these are all reasons that I dont play Halo. so it's not completely off topic.

It's been a long time coming... I'm going to step away from playing Halo 2. I have too many commitments to be playing this on a regular basis to stay decent. To be honest I really haven't played, or missed the game, for over two weeks now. I'll hop online every now and then so I don't think you'll have to pull a Murc on me but just a heads-up. Now that the whole bracket thing is finally over with I'm putting up my jacket. Hopefully you guys will see me around once or twice every week or two. It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasen't been real fun.

bread's done
Back