[SOLD OUT] $10 for $20 at Overstock.com through EverSave - great deal on XBLA points

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Haven't seen this posted yet. $10 for $20 at overstock.com (plus free shipping) through a (new?) deal site called EverSave. Seems legit. Limit of one per customer.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

EDIT: These codes can be stacked. If you buy more than one code through EverSave, you can use them on the same order to get a $40 item for $20, etc.

EDIT 2: You can get a free 2-month trial membership to Club O which gets you free shipping and 5% back in rewards points. Just remember to cancel before the 2 months are through!

XBLA 1600 point cards are currently going for $18.77 so you can effectively get them for half that and free shipping/no tax (most states?). That's better than 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overstock.com is terrible, I would advise anyone who hasn't used Overstock.com to avoid this deal ... absolutely dreadful customer service and borderline shady business practices from my past experiences with them.

[quote name='etcrane']Overstock.com is terrible, I would advise anyone who hasn't used Overstock.com to avoid this deal ... absolutely dreadful customer service and borderline shady business practices from my past experiences with them.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought from them in a few years but used to use them all the time. Have they changed ownership/gotten worse in recent years?

Just my experience that their service has gone down hill compared to Amazon and Best Buy. I had an issue with an order last year and it was like pulling teeth to get the order refunded, but it may have been a unique experience.

[quote name='etcrane']Just my experience that their service has gone down hill compared to Amazon and Best Buy. I had an issue with an order last year and it was like pulling teeth to get the order refunded, but it may have been a unique experience.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. Once I use my coupon(s) tomorrow I will post how the process went.

Eversave is definitely legit... Tempted to get it, wasn't sure what I would get with it since on the site.. but look at the expiration date:

Promotional value expires on Dec 31, 2061.

HA! -- I think I'll be able to find a good use before then.

Update: Placed my first order with no problem. Got a confirmation email from Overstock immediately that shows the correct amount.

The one bad thing is that shipping on books, movies, music, and games is $2.95 per order, not free as the coupon seemed to imply.

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Can you use different emails to get multiple deals? Want to stock up on microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

Yes but you'll need a different credit card number for each one. I use Discover's secure online credit card number generator.

[quote name='illennium']Yes but you'll need a different credit card number for each one. I use Discover's secure online credit card number generator.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know Discover had that option, I'll give that a try.

[quote name='Pyramid Head']So this EverSave site is, like, legit?[/QUOTE]

The company I work for works with EverSave setting up the companies they offer deals for. EverSave is legit. It is actaully the 3rd largest group buy site behind Groupon and Living Social, although Google and soon Bing will have something to say about that...

Thanks OP! Three points cards on the way at 50% off. Awesome deal, wonder why more people aren't taking advantage of this...?

[quote name='sickman']Thanks OP! Three points cards on the way at 50% off. Awesome deal, wonder why more people aren't taking advantage of this...?[/QUOTE]

Skepticism. I admit I was wary to pull the trigger on this at first. Still only bought one so I could test the water. But here's hoping for the best. 50% off MS points here I come!

I definitely understand the skepticism, but I've ordered a bunch of cards so far and they've all worked. I also signed up for a free 2-month trial to get free shipping (don't forget to opt out!).

The deal was set to expire tonight but I guess they extended it for 2 more days. If you're on the fence, I say go for it.

I also just discovered that you can in fact stack gift cards even though the deal says you can't. So if you get 2 on different accounts, you can just stack the codes on the same account to get a $40 item for $20.

[quote name='illennium']I also just discovered that you can in fact stack gift cards even though the deal says you can't. So if you get 2 on different accounts, you can just stack the codes on the same account to get a $40 item for $20.[/QUOTE]

so ur saying if i bought a game for say 60 i could get 20 bucks off? how?

[quote name='billydeewilliams']so ur saying if i bought a game for say 60 i could get 20 bucks off? how?[/QUOTE]

wondering this too. Can I stack 3 coupons to get a $60 game for $30?

[quote name='GamerDude316']wondering this too. Can I stack 3 coupons to get a $60 game for $30?[/QUOTE]

My wife, mom, and myself all bought one and combined them on one account so as to consolidate shipping costs. All 3 stacked in the account for a gift card balance of $60. And, we used all of the cards at one time.

[quote name='GamerDude316']wondering this too. Can I stack 3 coupons to get a $60 game for $30?[/QUOTE]

Yes, exactly. Buy 3 codes and enter them one at a time as gift cards.

Just FYI, if you create a new account to buy a second gift card you can use the same billing address but not same credit card. Got total of 2 to use towards MGS HD Collection for PS3 for $24 with free shipping via the free Club-O trial. Awesome!

Whenever I wonder about a site, I check their value on 7zoom.com(now known as 'siteintheworld.com'). Eversave.com has a decent value. If I didn't get on the Google/NewEgg deal, I'd be all over this for my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!

If you have multiple debit/credit cards, you could:

1. Sign up your first account
2. Refer your other email & debit/credit and buy a 10$ deal
3. Your first account gets the 10$ deal free!

So you're technically getting 3200 MSP for 10$ I have 3 different cards I'm going to try this with today.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']"Limit 1 Save per person
Use 1 Save per purchase at www.Overstock.com"

I guess that's bull then?[/QUOTE]

They're basically gift cards. I was able to checkout fine with 2 of them.

[quote name='mac101010']They're basically gift cards. I was able to checkout fine with 2 of them.[/QUOTE]

Did another slot open up for entering a gift card once you put the first one in?

bread's done
Back