(Sold out again) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE (PS3) - $14.50 at BB

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy has Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's edition for the PS3 for just $14.50. I think that's the lowest I've seen it go for new.

LINK

Go through this link for Free Shipping: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

41ct4yeUa3L.jpg

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for PS3
  • Premium collectible steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game content
    • Three exclusive challenge mode levels
    • Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
    • Exclusive lightsaber crystal
  • Exclusive Mimobot USB designer drive preloaded with bonus content
    • Starkiller 2GB flash drive designed by Mimobot
    • Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks op. Snagged one, was bummed I missed NewEgg but this is way better and seems like everyone had issue with NewEgg. Now I gotta play the first Force Unleashed while this sits in the neverending backlog

Vanquish is also at $5.50 at the free shipping link, if anyone is interested, picked that up myself.

Edit: PS3 only.

[quote name='pleesbuh_leev']while searching for this I found Vanquish for $5.83 w/ fs :) I chose that over this lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I would've ordered The Force Unleashed II CE without a second thought if the DLC voucher didn't expire.. but I'm gonna have to pass on it because of that. Great price for Vanquish though.

Thanks OP! Grabbed one so I can have a sealed one for my collection...$15 is a no-brainer for a SW fan. Also snagged Vanquish...already have it on the 360, but it's hard to pass up a decent new PS3 for 5 bucks!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Cany anyone confirm that the DLC is unusable? I know the code was set to expire a few weeks ago but sometimes they do still work.[/QUOTE]

Seeing your post, I decided to open my sealed Xbox 360 TFU2 CE in fear that I would lose the DLC. It redeemed fine - but this is the XBOX 360 version, and I cannot speak for the PS3 version. I also do not see an expiration date on the voucher.

Don't know if this helps you - or if it is pointless being the 360 version

[quote name='sassylaurie']Seeing your post, I decided to open my sealed Xbox 360 TFU2 CE in fear that I would lose the DLC. It redeemed fine - but this is the XBOX 360 version, and I cannot speak for the PS3 version. I also do not see an expiration date on the voucher.

Don't know if this helps you - or if it is pointless being the 360 version[/QUOTE]

I believe it's been confirmed that the PS3 voucher is no longer valid, but the 360 voucher works. Most 360 vouchers have no expiration date, unlike PS3 vouchers.

[quote name='sunghost']I believe it's been confirmed that the PS3 voucher is no longer valid, but the 360 voucher works. Most 360 vouchers have no expiration date, unlike PS3 vouchers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sassylaurie']Seeing your post, I decided to open my sealed Xbox 360 TFU2 CE in fear that I would lose the DLC. It redeemed fine - but this is the XBOX 360 version, and I cannot speak for the PS3 version. I also do not see an expiration date on the voucher.

Don't know if this helps you - or if it is pointless being the 360 version[/QUOTE]

Yea the 360 codes still work as far as I know. It's the PS3 ones that don't. Thanks for checking though.

Ah what the hell... I'm in. I thought the first one was worth the 10 I paid for it and I like steelbooks and you never know when you will need a random 2 gig USB stick.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']Now that the in-game content has expired I'll wait for the vanilla edition to hit this price or lower.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't even make sense. Why would you buy the regular version at "this price" instead of getting the CE? If it's because you're short on money right now I can understand, but even without the DLC you'd have to be an idiot to choose the vanilla edition instead of a nice Steelbook and USB drive (albeit a mediocre one) for the same price. Now lower than this I can also understand.

CE for $14.50? I wonder how much the actual cost was to make these products. BBY probably still profit with a sale like this...

I had this on Xbox. Has to be one of the worst games I've ever played to receive a special edition. It is inferior to the first game in almost every way.

I did keep the thumb drive, but then I traded it in to Gamestop for what I could get.

I love this time of year...right before BF, when random awesome deals appear on sites out of the blue. Great for my collection...not so great for my wallet!

Thanks op!! Been waiting on buying this for around this price.

Also, I saw that my unicorn, the ever elusive Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition was in stock! It was pre owned, but I couldn't resist at $30. Really hoping its in good condition.

Thanks again guys!

[quote name='Los 33x']Got one too. Does this mean... :([/QUOTE]

possibly cancelled???? maybe, I see people that got in on the Vanquish deal have had their orders cancelled.

Awesome...looks like this is a growing tend with BB's DDs. Guess we should see a similar wave of emails for the Bioshock 2 LE...

No email yet, but I'm losing hope since others that ordered in the am are getting it. I ordered around 9am PST.

bread's done
Back