(Sold out again) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE (PS3) - $14.50 at BB

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy has Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's edition for the PS3 for just $14.50. I think that's the lowest I've seen it go for new.

LINK

Go through this link for Free Shipping: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

41ct4yeUa3L.jpg

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for PS3
  • Premium collectible steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game content
    • Three exclusive challenge mode levels
    • Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
    • Exclusive lightsaber crystal
  • Exclusive Mimobot USB designer drive preloaded with bonus content
    • Starkiller 2GB flash drive designed by Mimobot
    • Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess there is hope afterall. Mine shipped. For reference, I placed my order at about 10am 11/19(Saturday) . Now just waiting on the premier silver stuff I ordered to ship.

Well if you check the website it's back in stock. So hopefully all the backorders will be shipped.

Yeah, Just called 888-BB and he told me that it is in the process of being shipped. Didn't notice that you guys were having luck in ordering it again.

I don't know why getting this game is making me happy. Maybe its because it's the CE for less than what the regular edition costs. ..Yeah, I think that's it. I may even enjoy the game considering that fact :)

And getting the Ultimate Sith Edition in the same order didn't hurt either. It's going to be a Star Wars Christmas!

Update:

It's not in stock anymore. Guy told me not to worry though, should be getting a tracking number later on today since it's released to be shipped. Good luck to everyone else.

My order w/ this and Vanquish got backordered; both games. Even though I placed the order before it even hit SD (right when the first person mentioned it in this thread).

Fantastic.

I called CS and they said b/c it's not shipped yet (on backorder) she'd make a note on my account for someone to credit me the difference once the item ships. At first she was like "we can't PM BF prices", but I told her it wasn't part of the BF ad/deals at all so yeah. Go that route.

I called and the automated system message said they can't price match deals from thanksgiving and BF. Would have been nice to get it for 7.99.

[quote name='slowdive21']SO this did go back in stock. That means bioshock CE probably did too.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it did. I was up when things went live and this went from "Coming Soon" straight to "Sold Out Online"

[quote name='Borellius']Price went down to 7.99 anyone know if we can price adjust ? Mine still hasn't shipped.[/QUOTE]

The 2 copies that I ordered a couple of days ago finally shipped and they refunded me the difference without me even having to ask. I am guessing that they will do the same for everyone.

Wow, what a nice surprise! Mine was also backordered but I got an email 5 hours ago saying it shipped. For 7.99+ tax. Haha, yay!

[quote name='goengland']Yeah, both this and the Bioshock 2 collector's Ed are auto price adjusted. :)[/QUOTE]
was bioshock auto adjusted to 48 or 9? the xbox price if so so i can buy it. I just returned MW3 so i have a gift card.

edit: NVM i was thinking you bought the ps3 version and adjusted to the xbox one. I don't think they will match a different system :(

Mine shipped and should be coming in tomorrow, called BB and they said an automatic price adjustment would be applied after its delivered. So a even better deal.

my backordered just shipped and was updated with the new price. 8.69shipped :)
bestbuys been pretty awesome this BF with their deals.

Got the shipping confirmation this morning. After hearing others having the price automatically adjusted, checked my order page and sure enough it was down to $7.99. Very very nice. :D

Anyone order after or on 11/19 and had it shipped? I think I recall some people already getting ship emails that ordered more recently :(. I received a refund on my order with no message why. (via Paypal). Nice form Best Buy.

Did you guys see the price change before it shipping in the best buy order status? or after it shipped, I'm waiting in line, 20 mintues. I will get this done. total BS, it's 7.99. nearly 50 off.

Best Buy wouldn't adjust my purchase price cause it had shipped yesterday, before the price change. It is their policy, so I go with it.

[quote name='deantjeep']Best Buy wouldn't adjust my purchase price cause it had shipped yesterday, before the price change. It is their policy, so I go with it.[/QUOTE]
try calling htem right now, I did, they gave me a case number and 72 hours bs that their "credit team" will credit the account.

Hey all, hate to say it but my DLC code set seems expired. The text on the page is unclear but it implies the DLC card expired on 10/31/11. Anyone else get one that worked?

[quote name='hellmutt']Hey all, hate to say it but my DLC code set seems expired. The text on the page is unclear but it implies the DLC card expired on 10/31/11. Anyone else get one that worked?[/QUOTE]

I assume you tried it anyways and I didn't take?

Expiration dates on bundled DLC is just lame.

Received mine today. Pretty destroyed. Wouldnt even be AWD "acceptable". Opened the padded envelope and pieces started falling out. Ugh. Guess I'll return it.

[quote name='darksurtur']I assume you tried it anyways and I didn't take?

Expiration dates on bundled DLC is just lame.[/QUOTE]

Yep, tried it anyways. Now, to figure out who to complain to...

saw this @ the BB by my job on Wednesday. When I saw it was 7.99 earlier today on CAG i had to go there b4 work today and was surprised to see it survived Black Friday. Picked it up right away but was a few minutes late 4 work but worth it.

[quote name='Hoos First']Received mine today. Pretty destroyed. Wouldnt even be AWD "acceptable". [/QUOTE]

This. My shipment is the worst-condition "new" item I've ever received from anyone through the mail. It literally looks like someone took a hammer to it.

My copy came yesterday. I had ordered it for the PS3 but it arrived for 360. Which is actually a good thing cause the DLC code still worked. Wierd though because the packing slip even said it was for PS3

[quote name='MrshllJcb']My copy came yesterday. I had ordered it for the PS3 but it arrived for 360. Which is actually a good thing cause the DLC code still worked. Wierd though because the packing slip even said it was for PS3[/QUOTE]
Just got my copy in today and it's the same thing, orederd PS3 but arrived for 360. Now this is no use for me since I already bought the PS3 copy day 1 and I was gonna gift this to my nephew who only has a PS3. Anyone ever do a return in store from an online order? Do I just print out the receipt from the BBY site?

[quote name='jr1016']Just got my copy in today and it's the same thing, orederd PS3 but arrived for 360. Now this is no use for me since I already bought the PS3 copy day 1 and I was gonna gift this to my nephew who only has a PS3. Anyone ever do a return in store from an online order? Do I just print out the receipt from the BBY site?[/QUOTE]

Weird that this happened to both of us. I'm pretty glad it happened but that sucks that your nephew doesn't have a 360 to play thia on. Id think they'd definately honor a return or exchange and if you bitched to customer service I'm sure they'd give u a $10 gift card or somethin

just got mine in the mail today. The outer packaging was a little damaged, but still acceptable quality. The steelbook was in perfect condition though so I am happy. Oh and thankfully I wasn't one of those who were sent an Xbox version.

Does it matter which system to get at the $8 price? I got my PS3 copy in the mail and the $10 BS2 LE Xbox 360, you can't go wrong with this!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']My copy came with the tape seal on top ripped open. Peeled the black coating of the slipcase right off. Nice one BBY.[/QUOTE]
same here, i was pissed. because steel case was scratched a little to

bread's done
Back