(Sold out again) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE (PS3) - $14.50 at BB

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy has Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's edition for the PS3 for just $14.50. I think that's the lowest I've seen it go for new.

LINK

Go through this link for Free Shipping: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

41ct4yeUa3L.jpg

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for PS3
  • Premium collectible steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game content
    • Three exclusive challenge mode levels
    • Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
    • Exclusive lightsaber crystal
  • Exclusive Mimobot USB designer drive preloaded with bonus content
    • Starkiller 2GB flash drive designed by Mimobot
    • Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
Game had ugly black tape which was ripped open anyways. But the steelbook inside was intact & man its a beauty! The usb comes with some not so bad wallpapers & stuff

Mine is still backordered.

Just so you guys know, it is very difficult to get a nice copy of the PS3 version. It is probably the worst packaging of any game in recent memory. They need to find a better way to do acetate covers.

[quote name='slowdive21']Mine is still backordered.

Just so you guys know, it is very difficult to get a nice copy of the PS3 version. It is probably the worst packaging of any game in recent memory. They need to find a better way to do acetate covers.[/QUOTE]

Me 2. Patiently waiting.....

Just got mine.

PS3 version. So glad, I was worried about that. And it looks to be in pretty good condition.

But! The pre owned Ultimate Sith Edition I bought for $30 turned out to be disc only. So yeah, thats going back asap.

[quote name='Los 33x']

But! The pre owned Ultimate Sith Edition I bought for $30 turned out to be disc only. So yeah, thats going back asap.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was just about to order that too.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Damn, I was just about to order that too.[/QUOTE]

You could try your luck, but don't be surprised if its only the disc

Just got my X360 copy today and it's in perfect condition. I never had much interest in this game, but the presentation of this set is really nice. The tape left a horrible mess and I was about to use some Goo Gone, but I tried some 3M medical tape just for the heck of it and it did an amazing job of taking everything off.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/nexcare-first-aid-flexible-clear-tape-2-pack/ID=prod727932-product

You can get two big rolls for $4.99. For packaging like this, it works much better than Goo Gone, especially considering that it doesn't leave behind any smelly residue.

Received another e-mail telling me it's backordered. Thinking about cancelling because I really don't need it (I have a copy of the vanilla version).

[quote name='Gideon68']Just got mine in a bubble mailer and the entire top of the slip cover was torn off.[/QUOTE]

Slip cover? I didn't get any, just a flimsy outer box.

My two came in decent shape - a little the worse for wear, and one with several dimples from the store webbing.

We are calling the outer box the slipcover since they're made from the same crappy, easily-scratched plastic. And it technically does slip over the contents... :p

got mine yesterday ( ps3) and yeah that tape bit was fucked love the game so far though damn shame the dlc doesnt work.damn that game is really short but fun and a very cool ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Best Buy has Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's edition for the PS3 for just $14.50. I think that's the lowest I've seen it go for new.

LINK

Go through this link for Free Shipping: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for PS3
  • Premium collectible steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game content
    • Three exclusive challenge mode levels
    • Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
    • Exclusive lightsaber crystal
  • Exclusive Mimobot USB designer drive preloaded with bonus content
    • Starkiller 2GB flash drive designed by Mimobot
    • Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II
[/QUOTE]

So... they can my order from a few weeks ago and then restock?

Just checked my order at BestBuy.com and they cancelled my order for the PS3 CE and Vanquish.

You know it would be nice if they actually sent me an email letting me know. I was hoping to grab a copy too for the extras, especially the flash drive.

They also cancelled my Vanquish with no email or anything. I logged in to check my other order status and saw from yesterday to today, it was cancelled.

I kind of figured it would be because I put that order through when it live a 2nd time after originally going out of stock.

[quote name='InvaderZim']So... they can my order from a few weeks ago and then restock?[/QUOTE]
They did that to me too!!! I ordered it on Nov. 24 and it switched to backordered. Got cancelled late last night. This sucks.

Also, Infamous 2 CE was available again from the website briefly late last night/ early this morning. So they didn't fill the backorders for that either. Mine still says backordered for that! Luckily, I got a beat up copy in store a couple of days ago.

But the fact that they don't allocate new inventory for backorders before making new sales is extremely unprofessional!

Yeah BB online has been a fuck up with the orders that go through then getting cancelled. This was my 4th one. I did a pick up at store on 3ds dead or alive. The store couldn't find the copy so they back ordered and cancelled. I am getting ready to say f there online division.

[quote name='PublikDefender']They did that to me too!!! I ordered it on Nov. 24 and it switched to backordered. Got cancelled late last night. This sucks.

Also, Infamous 2 CE was available again from the website briefly late last night/ early this morning. So they didn't fill the backorders for that either. Mine still says backordered for that! Luckily, I got a beat up copy in store a couple of days ago.

But the fact that they don't allocate new inventory for backorders before making new sales is extremely unprofessional![/QUOTE]

Same here. I just got a notice today that my order on 11/25/2011 was canceled, however people from this past sales have gotten it. I guess I will make a quick complaint to see if they give me anything.

bread's done
Back