Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Vita) $15 at Amazon

I'ma just copy my post from that other site...

Amazing price for a great game. It's easily a "worth the msrp" title however Vita online is pretty much dead. The people that did play would always quit out to preserve their ranking anyway.

If you go for 101% prepare to laugh, cry, and scream at your Vita for being a cheating asshole.

If anyone's game throw me a friend request. PSN ID: TXCScorpion

I have zero regrets picking this game up at full price even though I know I'll never beat the world tour because it's hard as hell!!!!!!!! Even on easy!

Very fun racer to have on the go. I've played the Grand Prix a ton. Still play it.

Amazing cart racer (have it for the ps3), and I've played plenty of them.

Not sure if the vita version will do it justice, kart racing is really enjoyable when you have friends to sit with you and try to either beat each other or work together to complete some of those hard missions (traffic attack, the drift ones, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I saw this post. I'm old school. I love sonic. I'll bite at 15 just from everyone's recommendations. Spy hunter worth 10? Heard mixed things. Mostly bad but in all honesty, I thought it looked fun.

I could've sworn the 3DS version was around $24, some days ago. Someone has it for $19.95. However, now that the Vita version has been hovering around under $17, it pushes my 3DS buy price to $10(was $15). The Vita version is the superior version. They took way too many noticeable details out for the 3DS version.

bread's done
Back