Sony E3 2010 Press Conference - June 15 (Tues) 12pm PDT

best quote from e3

"See, I love gaming. I love walk-off homers and headshots... epic battles with a 600 foot greek god who may or may not be your father. Gaming is having a giant TV in a small apartment. Staying up to 3am for a trophy that isn't real. But is. And girls, who know the way to a man's heart is through a melee attack. I love gaming, and so do you, so much that millions of you are pretending to work while watching this online."

I absolutely loved Butler's stand-up routine, but I can't shake that it seems like filler.

I still can't shake the feeling that every time I look at the move controller, Hitachi Magic Wand flashes in my head. Is that bad?

[quote name='officerrickyross222']anyone kno when e3 is open to the public again ? i really wanna go nxt year[/QUOTE]

Again? It's never been open to the public. You may be thinking of E for All which only lasted for two years.

[quote name='FroMann']PlayStation Move coming in September. Cheaper than Kinect, that's a relief.[/QUOTE]

$99 for the camera/controller plus another $30 for the second controller. If the $150 rumors are true there is only $20 separating the two.

[quote name='ZForce915']$99 for the camera/controller plus another $30 for the second controller. If the $150 rumors are true there is only $20 separating the two.[/QUOTE]
Ah damn must of listened wrong, I thought it was $99 total. Never mind then. PRICE DROP!

[quote name='rapsodist']Again? It's never been open to the public. You may be thinking of E for All which only lasted for two years.[/QUOTE]

calm down, i thought it was open to the public before :roll:

Intrigued by move, but not interested in paying $100 for it, that's for sure. The idea of 1:1 movement + 3D sounds sweet, but I don't think I'd drop so much $ on it.

Marcus and PSP? funny, but not as good as Butler. Showing off God of War sequel on PSP, its a CGI teaser. :whistle2:?

[quote name='ZForce915']$99 for the camera/controller plus another $30 for the second controller. If the $150 rumors are true there is only $20 separating the two.[/QUOTE]

PLus Natal is 4 player out of the box.

Good games on PSP though, Metal Gear Solid, Hot Shots Tennis, God of War, Gravity Crash, Patapon 3, Kingdom Hearts (dont like kingdom hearts). A bunch of other cool Japanese titles also. Where is DJ Max Portable 3 though?

[quote name='Cao Cao']For the Sports Champion bundle: will it include two wands or was it a wand and a subcon?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I believe it was One wand, Game and Camera.

[quote name='Cao Cao']For the Sports Champion bundle: will it include two wands or was it a wand and a subcon?[/QUOTE]

The image for the bundle didn't show the subcon.

[quote name='Vinny']Holy crap Sony... show us something new dammit! Outside of Killzone 3, you've given us nothing![/QUOTE]
TESTER SEASON 2!!! Oh wait... Can we see Infamous 2 or a Gran Turismo 5 release date now?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']The image for the bundle didn't show the subcon.[/QUOTE]

Right, it was just the Move, the Camera and a game, the sub controller is another $30.

[quote name='budsmoka']PLus Natal is 4 player out of the box.[/QUOTE]

And Natal doesn't even work with ONE person. Good luck recognizing four people. Or people of color, or people wearing dark clothing, or being precise. Whoops. Ruined the magic. Tickle a tiger?

[quote name='officerrickyross222']calm down, i thought it was open to the public before :roll:[/QUOTE]

I was calm. Not everybody on the internet is looking for a fight.

Neither. It is the eye camera, a wand and the game. You'll still need to purchase a subcon.

Now showing Little Big Planet 2. Still have not owned the first unfortunately.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Did they show Dead Space 2 already?[/QUOTE]
That was at the EA conference.

[quote name='Bluth Superfan']I could be wrong but I believe it was One wand, Game and Camera.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, now I remember the picture. Seems like a high price for the move, since Sports Champion's full potential comes out when a person using two wands (e.g. Archery 1 wand: Point at screen, 2 wands: hold like a bow and arrow).

[quote name='Paco']And Natal doesn't even work with ONE person. Good luck recognizing four people. Or people of color, or people wearing dark clothing, or being precise. Whoops. Ruined the magic. Tickle a tiger?[/QUOTE]

Really? It didn't work well when you tried it? Oh wait..

[quote name='cochesecochese']Boring.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is terrible. Now they're wasting time on Little Boring Planet. I hope they show something new today.

LBP2 looks incredible if you're willing to spend the time behind it, especially since you can make any type of game.

Come on Sony... you've got The Last Guardian, Resistance 3, GT5, and probably more hidden away somewhere... right?

Here is the next PSN. PlayStation Plus. Discounts, Exclusive content, updates? Same price as Xbox Live. Free 3 months! Includes Qore? Woohoo?

[quote name='cochesecochese']Wait...you only own the content as long as your subscription lasts? Not sure if want.[/QUOTE]

I think that applies to anything you get for free...

bread's done
Back