Sony Rewards Blu-ray/DVD Points thread

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I figured I'd create a thread in the movie section for Sony's Reward system. Everytime you buy a Sony Blu-ray or DVD it comes with a code that allows you to register your disc at sonyrewards.com. You get 30 points per BD, 15 points per DVD, and if you're a Sony Cardholder you get 45 points, and 25 points respectively. Registration is completely free.

Now the best part about this is the codes are multi-use. So anyone who buys a Sony pictures studio movie can pass along their code in this thread. I've made it a Wiki thread so you can easily add your code to the list. Please post in the thread which code you've added as well, thanks.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/

Here's the current list of eligible movies and some points to get things rolling:

21 Jump Street (Blu-ray) - SCZL9CH7
21 Jump Street (DVD) - WZNNNVBC
30 Minutes or Less (Blu-ray) - X862S38Y
30 Minutes or Less (DVD) - WZNNNVBC
Anonymous (Blu-ray) - WVKA3DTU
Anonymous (DVD) - 3HUF3GLW
Arthur Christmas (Blu-ray) - 5DGDZWDQ
Arthur Christmas (Blu-ray) - 5DGDZWDQ
Arthur Christmas (DVD) - ZCD29BMF
Attack the Block (Blu-ray) - 6AQAVJUQ
Attack the Block (DVD) - A27QFMGA
Bad Teacher (Blu-ray) - 7AL38LBD
Bad Teacher (DVD) - MVDPEBTT
Colombiana (Blu-ray) - CDQA55JB
Colombiana (DVD) - CBFTB636
Community Season 3 (DVD) - K6EBUP7C
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (Blu-ray) - LSBGNH7W
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (DVD) - YWP2Y476
Drive (Blu-ray) - J5DFP2NJ
Drive (DVD) - CF2EL2GN
Evil Dead (Blu-Ray) - TX58L9CK **Added August 1st**
Evil Dead (DVD)
Friends With Benefits (Blu-ray) - F5HZEFTZ
Friends With Benefits (DVD) - F4Z6GSZC
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu-ray) -F4Z6GSZC
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (DVD) - X862S38Y
Here Comes the Boom (Blu-ray) - DVN4VSX2
Here Comes the Boom (DVD) - 49N79X8J
Hotel Transylvania (3D Blu-Ray) - RHHYNSTV
Hotel Transylvania (Blu-Ray) -RHHYNSTV
Hotel Transylvania (DVD) - 5YCBZ5QW
House of Cards: Season One (Blu-Ray)
House of Cards: Season One (DVD)
Jack and Jill (Blu-ray) - UJ7GL49G
Jack and Jill (DVD) - JQWP9NG3
Lawrence of Arabia (blu-ray) - None included
Lawrence of Arabia (blu-ray) - None included
Looper (Blu-ray) - P2YNSA48
Looper (DVD) - XPXQT87A
Men in Black 3 (Blu-ray 3D) - E5XXPR5S
Men in Black 3 (Blu-ray) - E5XXPR5S
Men in Black 3 (DVD) N5C4GP87
Midnight in Paris (Blu-ray) - 3N5Y9HV8
Midnight in Paris (DVD) - 5PR7G2G9
Moneyball (Blu-ray) - F34M8D9M
Moneyball (DVD) -3GPWGQHQ
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray) - M6ZYVJN9
Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray) - UEDXHUCF **Added August 16th**
Olympus Has Fallen (DVD)
Parker (Blu-Ray) - 8C66GFDX
Parker (DVD) - LJHL9A5H
Premium Rush (Blu-ray) - 3YMXGWV6
Premium Rush (DVD) - BZFR2RUW
Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray) - S89JD2H5
Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray 3D) - NB8TAN49
Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray) - NB8TAN49
Resident Evil: Retribution (DVD) - 88BPYQTG
The Smurfs (Blu-ray) - PS4R328Q
The Smurf's (DVD) - SCZL9CH7
Seven Psychopaths (Blu-ray) - K9VMX5AS
Seven Psychopaths (DVD) - CRDC8VJ8
Sparkle (Blu-ray) - RLM53UN2
Sparkle (DVD) 5VYARBTQ
Straw Dogs (Blu-ray) - NE3FG9XZ
Straw Dogs (DVD) - SJBHW3ZB
That's My Boy (Blu-ray) - SKWJ5Y9T
That's My Boy (DVD) -- C5ANM4YH
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D 3 Discs) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D 4-Discs) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD) - CRJBXWYC
The Call (Blu-Ray)
- 2RUTZ355
The Call (DVD)
The Guns of Navarone (Blu-ray) - GA4F3CC6
The Ides of March (Blu-ray) - 5W5FVRVT
The Ides of March (DVD) - 5EHN9GAX
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (Blu-ray) - UU9W7CJY
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (DVD) - VC9XH3H2
The Rum Diary (Blu-ray)- QJGKQSAU
The Rum Diary (DVD) - DRY7R5XP
The Vow (Blu-ray) - F34M8D9M
The Vow (DVD) - CBFTB636
Think Like A Man (Blu-ray) - BUMA6F6D
Think Like A Man (DVD) - 2Q4VF9JB
Total Recall (Blu-ray 3-discs) - DMB2YX8F
Total Recall (Blu-Ray) - DMB2YX8F
Total Recall (DVD) - 7x7262J8
Underworld: Awakening (Blu-ray) - YWP2Y476
Underworld: Awakening (DVD) - Q9GXM39H
Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray) - UKF9PZ8Y
Zero Dark Thirty (DVD) - 8BS7GBN5
Zookeeper (Blu-ray) - JQ9H9YG5
Zookeeper (DVD) - 2M75JW64

Notes:

It is 10 disk registrations in a ROLLING 30 day period with a maximum of 3 disk registrations per day
Red = Titles that are either not released yet, or no code has been posted for it

===========================================================================

So that's 945 points so far (1465 for cardholders). Feel free to post any for other movies listed there! Eventually we can earn enough to get some movies and other rewards from their site \\ :D/

Also I do realize there is a Sony Reward thread in the PS3 section, but it's a bit of a mess with movie codes posted here and there. I figured since this is a movie section it's best to have them all neatly organized in a centralized section.

(credit to the folks at Blu-ray.com for some of these codes)
============================================================================
Other ways to earn points

Get up to 250 points for playing the Elysium game. You don't actually have to play, just hit the Share link found on the page (under the game window) login to get 50 points, share on fb for another 200:

http://www.itsbetterupthere.com/game/safepassage/

Get Up to 250 Points by playing the White House Down game. 50 Points for playing, another 200 for sharing on FB: http://www.whitehousedown.com/game/enterthesecretservice/?sr=1
Wheel of Fortune Game for 10 pts:
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof/

Answers for Wheel of Fortune are posted here daily right at the top of the page:
http://www.wheeloffortunesolutions.com/bonuspuzzle.html

yayawoo said:
Free 250 Sony Rewards Points by Playing This Is The End Game and Sharing on FB You will be asked to download the Unity Web Player.

1) Login to your Sony Reward account sonyrewards.com
2) Go to the Ways to Earn page: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/opportunities/
3) Click on the "This is the End - in Theaters June 12"
4) Download the Unity Web Player when asked
5) Play the game to get 50 points
6) Share on the FB to get 200 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Blu-Ray for 45 points and don't know what movie it is TX58L9CK

^You couldve just put everything in one post. No need to keep posting. None of the codes work for me because i registered them already.
i havent input any codes for over a year.

I'm only getting 1 point per registration now, but I can register more than 3 per day. Not that it's worth it. So is this program just dead now?

I'm only getting 1 point per registration now, but I can register more than 3 per day. Not that it's worth it. So is this program just dead now?
You can get more points - IF you have the Sony credit card. The program was a little to easy in the beginning and way too restrictive now. There haven't been much of interest for a while and the points are almost impossible to get now. I cashed in my points plus a little cash to get some gift cards just after the program change and have not even logged into Sony Rewards for about three months. I keep an eye here from time to time just in case something changes, but I think the program is pretty much over unless you have a Sony card and/or are a big PlayStation user.

I just got 15 points for ELYSIUM DVD minutes before I found this site. 

Only 1 point for my UNDERWORLD awakening DVD. 

(Doing this from ps3 now) 

KODES WERE: evdaysrrm6d8dfd6  &  q9gxm39h  (respectively)

Maybe longer kodes have more points. 

I Only found this site looking for codes for movies I've lost the insert for. Now a somewhat happy member.

if you have any Sony Store gift cards, you will want to use them soon as the Sony Store is closing on 8/28.  More info here.  They are changing to 'authorized resellers' instead of their own online store.

if you have any Sony Store gift cards, you will want to use them soon as the Sony Store is closing on 8/28. More info here. They are changing to 'authorized resellers' instead of their own online store.
Thanks for the heads-up. I used to use the Sony Store to cash in my SR points more easily. In a lot of cases, the Sony Store would have better deals for older PS3/Vita games compared to the SR storefront. At least so far the SR website and its points earning is still remaining the same.

What about the Sony Store itself besides online? I still have $100 worth of rewards points.

What about the Sony Store itself besides online? I still have $100 worth of rewards points.
It seems that the Sony Rewards website and rewards catalog is sticking around, so your 10000 SR points should be fine. Now if it's $100 in Sony Store credits you have, you better use them up sooner than later.

Don't mean to necro bump, but does anyone have a go-to site for newer codes? There's a whole bunch of newer blu-ray movies listed on the SR page that I know I haven't entered. I tried doing general searches but haven't had any luck.

Just a note that Sony is offering an extra 500 bonus points for entering the UV code from Pixels disc purchases into your account. I think the offer is good for another couple days.

Yeah, I just registered mine and had to contact the rewards department because the bonus pts didn't add. Great deal though 650 pts the most I've ever gotten for one movie.

Quick question. 

Anyone having trouble registering Blu-Rays/Dvds today on Sony Rewards? Everything I am entering is coming back as 'Please Try Again Later' I tried calling Sony and they are GOD AWFUL and really provide no help. Im at a loss. I have over 20 codes from movies I am trying to register and am confused. Ive never had this problem before. Ugh. 

Anyone else experiencing this issue. Perhaps Sony Rewards goes through updates on Tuesday?!?! 

AH lookie here...as per the Sony website.

Our disc registration system is currently unavailable due to site maintenance. Please check back later.

Looks like they are FINALLY aware. 

Heads up, points are expiring on 3/31. You might want to check your account to see if you have points expiring.

FYI: The disc registration system is working again.

Heads up, points are expiring on 3/31. You might want to check your account to see if you have points expiring.

FYI: The disc registration system is working again.
Where do you see the notification on expiring points? I didnt get any email. I logged in on the site and I dont see it.

Where do you see the notification on expiring points? I didnt get any email. I logged in on the site and I dont see it.
Log in and click on your points to show a summary of your available points. It will have a part that says Expiring on [date] and shows you how many points will be expiring then. Although if you have the Sony card though, you don't have to worry about it really since it doesn't expire for a while.

Did they change the point values? In the past I was getting like 150 points per blu-ray movie and 200 for a UHD  (they would show up in transactions as 2 entries -- 1 for 45 and one for 105 or 155), but I just entered Ghostbusters 1&2 UHD and only gave me 45 points each. At 45 points it's going to take forever to earn anything!

I am only getting the 45pt or 25pt. But they did add a promotion where if you enter 5 digital codes you can get free blu ray that includes the digital copy. I got one and made a new account to register five more to a different address. Revived both today.

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to redeem one code but now it says to try again later. Anyone else getting that message?

Got 2 extra Brothers Grimsby DVD sony reward codes that I can trade for ones I need. PM me. 

Also have a BLU RAY sony reward code for Miracles of Heaven. Want to swap for a movie I need. 

PM me. 

WANT TO SELL:
HD ULTRAVIOLET
Mad Max: Fury Road $2
The Lego Movie $2
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $6
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $6
Dracula(1931) $4

iTunes HD
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $5
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $5
Silent Hill: Revelation $1
The Forest $3

SD Digital Download: Howard Lovecraft and the Frozen Kingdom $3

WANT TO SELL:
HD ULTRAVIOLET
Mad Max: Fury Road $2
The Lego Movie $2
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $6
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $6
Dracula(1931) $4

iTunes HD
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $5
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $5
Silent Hill: Revelation $1
The Forest $3

SD Digital Download: Howard Lovecraft and the Frozen Kingdom $3
Uh wrong thread?

Just qualified for my free movie.  Is there any benefit to continue registering - do I get another free movie after 5 more codes or something?  Or is that it. 

bread's done
Back