Sony Rewards Blu-ray/DVD Points thread

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I figured I'd create a thread in the movie section for Sony's Reward system. Everytime you buy a Sony Blu-ray or DVD it comes with a code that allows you to register your disc at sonyrewards.com. You get 30 points per BD, 15 points per DVD, and if you're a Sony Cardholder you get 45 points, and 25 points respectively. Registration is completely free.

Now the best part about this is the codes are multi-use. So anyone who buys a Sony pictures studio movie can pass along their code in this thread. I've made it a Wiki thread so you can easily add your code to the list. Please post in the thread which code you've added as well, thanks.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/

Here's the current list of eligible movies and some points to get things rolling:

21 Jump Street (Blu-ray) - SCZL9CH7
21 Jump Street (DVD) - WZNNNVBC
30 Minutes or Less (Blu-ray) - X862S38Y
30 Minutes or Less (DVD) - WZNNNVBC
Anonymous (Blu-ray) - WVKA3DTU
Anonymous (DVD) - 3HUF3GLW
Arthur Christmas (Blu-ray) - 5DGDZWDQ
Arthur Christmas (Blu-ray) - 5DGDZWDQ
Arthur Christmas (DVD) - ZCD29BMF
Attack the Block (Blu-ray) - 6AQAVJUQ
Attack the Block (DVD) - A27QFMGA
Bad Teacher (Blu-ray) - 7AL38LBD
Bad Teacher (DVD) - MVDPEBTT
Colombiana (Blu-ray) - CDQA55JB
Colombiana (DVD) - CBFTB636
Community Season 3 (DVD) - K6EBUP7C
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (Blu-ray) - LSBGNH7W
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (DVD) - YWP2Y476
Drive (Blu-ray) - J5DFP2NJ
Drive (DVD) - CF2EL2GN
Evil Dead (Blu-Ray) - TX58L9CK **Added August 1st**
Evil Dead (DVD)
Friends With Benefits (Blu-ray) - F5HZEFTZ
Friends With Benefits (DVD) - F4Z6GSZC
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu-ray) -F4Z6GSZC
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (DVD) - X862S38Y
Here Comes the Boom (Blu-ray) - DVN4VSX2
Here Comes the Boom (DVD) - 49N79X8J
Hotel Transylvania (3D Blu-Ray) - RHHYNSTV
Hotel Transylvania (Blu-Ray) -RHHYNSTV
Hotel Transylvania (DVD) - 5YCBZ5QW
House of Cards: Season One (Blu-Ray)
House of Cards: Season One (DVD)
Jack and Jill (Blu-ray) - UJ7GL49G
Jack and Jill (DVD) - JQWP9NG3
Lawrence of Arabia (blu-ray) - None included
Lawrence of Arabia (blu-ray) - None included
Looper (Blu-ray) - P2YNSA48
Looper (DVD) - XPXQT87A
Men in Black 3 (Blu-ray 3D) - E5XXPR5S
Men in Black 3 (Blu-ray) - E5XXPR5S
Men in Black 3 (DVD) N5C4GP87
Midnight in Paris (Blu-ray) - 3N5Y9HV8
Midnight in Paris (DVD) - 5PR7G2G9
Moneyball (Blu-ray) - F34M8D9M
Moneyball (DVD) -3GPWGQHQ
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray) - M6ZYVJN9
Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray) - UEDXHUCF **Added August 16th**
Olympus Has Fallen (DVD)
Parker (Blu-Ray) - 8C66GFDX
Parker (DVD) - LJHL9A5H
Premium Rush (Blu-ray) - 3YMXGWV6
Premium Rush (DVD) - BZFR2RUW
Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray) - S89JD2H5
Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray 3D) - NB8TAN49
Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray) - NB8TAN49
Resident Evil: Retribution (DVD) - 88BPYQTG
The Smurfs (Blu-ray) - PS4R328Q
The Smurf's (DVD) - SCZL9CH7
Seven Psychopaths (Blu-ray) - K9VMX5AS
Seven Psychopaths (DVD) - CRDC8VJ8
Sparkle (Blu-ray) - RLM53UN2
Sparkle (DVD) 5VYARBTQ
Straw Dogs (Blu-ray) - NE3FG9XZ
Straw Dogs (DVD) - SJBHW3ZB
That's My Boy (Blu-ray) - SKWJ5Y9T
That's My Boy (DVD) -- C5ANM4YH
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D 3 Discs) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D 4-Discs) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray) - ZTAHMQS8
The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD) - CRJBXWYC
The Call (Blu-Ray)
- 2RUTZ355
The Call (DVD)
The Guns of Navarone (Blu-ray) - GA4F3CC6
The Ides of March (Blu-ray) - 5W5FVRVT
The Ides of March (DVD) - 5EHN9GAX
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (Blu-ray) - UU9W7CJY
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (DVD) - VC9XH3H2
The Rum Diary (Blu-ray)- QJGKQSAU
The Rum Diary (DVD) - DRY7R5XP
The Vow (Blu-ray) - F34M8D9M
The Vow (DVD) - CBFTB636
Think Like A Man (Blu-ray) - BUMA6F6D
Think Like A Man (DVD) - 2Q4VF9JB
Total Recall (Blu-ray 3-discs) - DMB2YX8F
Total Recall (Blu-Ray) - DMB2YX8F
Total Recall (DVD) - 7x7262J8
Underworld: Awakening (Blu-ray) - YWP2Y476
Underworld: Awakening (DVD) - Q9GXM39H
Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray) - UKF9PZ8Y
Zero Dark Thirty (DVD) - 8BS7GBN5
Zookeeper (Blu-ray) - JQ9H9YG5
Zookeeper (DVD) - 2M75JW64

Notes:

It is 10 disk registrations in a ROLLING 30 day period with a maximum of 3 disk registrations per day
Red = Titles that are either not released yet, or no code has been posted for it

===========================================================================

So that's 945 points so far (1465 for cardholders). Feel free to post any for other movies listed there! Eventually we can earn enough to get some movies and other rewards from their site \\ :D/

Also I do realize there is a Sony Reward thread in the PS3 section, but it's a bit of a mess with movie codes posted here and there. I figured since this is a movie section it's best to have them all neatly organized in a centralized section.

(credit to the folks at Blu-ray.com for some of these codes)
============================================================================
Other ways to earn points

Get up to 250 points for playing the Elysium game. You don't actually have to play, just hit the Share link found on the page (under the game window) login to get 50 points, share on fb for another 200:

http://www.itsbetterupthere.com/game/safepassage/

Get Up to 250 Points by playing the White House Down game. 50 Points for playing, another 200 for sharing on FB: http://www.whitehousedown.com/game/enterthesecretservice/?sr=1
Wheel of Fortune Game for 10 pts:
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof/

Answers for Wheel of Fortune are posted here daily right at the top of the page:
http://www.wheeloffortunesolutions.com/bonuspuzzle.html

yayawoo said:
Free 250 Sony Rewards Points by Playing This Is The End Game and Sharing on FB You will be asked to download the Unity Web Player.

1) Login to your Sony Reward account sonyrewards.com
2) Go to the Ways to Earn page: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/opportunities/
3) Click on the "This is the End - in Theaters June 12"
4) Download the Unity Web Player when asked
5) Play the game to get 50 points
6) Share on the FB to get 200 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Just qualified for my free movie. Is there any benefit to continue registering - do I get another free movie after 5 more codes or something? Or is that it.
Yes, you can keep getting free movies for every 5—you should see that it already started another movie buff pass.

Anyone have a sony rewards code that they cannot register/want to sell etc for some reason? Stuck on four codes and would like another to register and hit 5.

Thanks for this thread, look back through my collection had over 10 Sony movies that I had only redeemed UV codes, got 2 free movies Risen and Miracles from Heaven, and enough points for $10 PSN code.  Also found about 14 old codes that had to be mailed in so hopefully I can

recover those also.

I've got DVD codes for Risen, Captain Phillips & When The Game Stands Tall that work for the movie buff pass.

Does anyone have anything that they would like to trade for them?

I've got DVD codes for Risen & When The Game Stands Tall that work for the movie buff pass.

I'll check when I get home, but I could be interested in these codes. Let me see what I have. I think I have a code for Angry Birds on DVD and I could have others. I'll do some digging.

Anyone having trouble registering discs on Sony Rewards? It keeps saying, "Try Again Later" when I try to register blu rays. Anybody got any insight on it? 

I've got DVD codes for Risen, Captain Phillips & When The Game Stands Tall that work for the movie buff pass.

Are the codes for Sony Reward points not useable by everyone now? I haven't tried redeeming points in quite awhile.
Basically. It has been a while, but the codes are all unique now. I don't know if any of the old universal codes will still work though if one hasn't already redeemed them all.

I got a email today from Sony Rewards about earning 500 points if you redeem a movie, but I had two unused codes for Fifth Element and The Professional I never used, but just gave me the standard 45 points. I mention this since those are listed as eligible movies.

[edit] Nevermind I got it now.

I came here to say I got the same email. I don';t think I have messed with my points since the last big expiration a year or two ago. I do have a sealed copy of 22 jumps street on blu, but I am not sure if it is pre code. Is there anytype of marking on the new code items on the packaging?

I claimed Final Fantasy Advent Children I got from bestbuy for $6 and they gave me a free voucher for my first redemption. Used it on Fury. Wish the selection was more but pretty cool to get a bluray for free. The promo code took a day to email.

Anybody know how long Sony usually takes to credit older movies, or what their process is?  I sent in a bunch of slips to Sony a month or two ago, but haven't heard anything from them.  Should I get a notification in mail / email / on my account?  Do they just take awhile?  If rejected for any reason, do they tell you?  Looking for experiences here.

Is anyone else having problems redeeming free movies?

Last night I plowed through my eligible titles and entered my monthly 15 codes and promptly recieved my 3 e-mails with free movies.  Going through the process of selecting a free movie and entering in my info is no problem, but when I click "continue" on the info page, it gives me a quick processing logo and nothing.  Stays on the same screen :(

Could it be a chrome issue?

EDIT: Nevermind.  It was indeed a chrome issue.  I tried through the edge browser and it worked fine.  Ordered 3 free blurays (Money Monster, Angry Birds, Sausage Party) with no problem there.

Anybody know how long Sony usually takes to credit older movies, or what their process is? I sent in a bunch of slips to Sony a month or two ago, but haven't heard anything from them. Should I get a notification in mail / email / on my account? Do they just take awhile? If rejected for any reason, do they tell you? Looking for experiences here.
They have the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with. You will never hear from them again. If you email they will tell you to call. If you call they will say they never got them. It got so bad that I sent items registered mail/return receipt and they still claimed that they didn't get them.

Now for your issue it may differ as mine was for points credit on my credit card. Where you buy sony stuff and request for them to cash out points and transfer the credit to your CC bill (it is still handled by the rewards dept)

I have a couple of Sony Reward codes for Angry Birds on DVD. Looking to swap for any other code. Ive only registered (Magnificent 7 and Angry Birds DVD) so I need pretty much anything. PM me! 

First started using this in June, maxing out June and July with the 15 movies per month rule. 2 more this month, and now i'm out of things to submit - looks like I'm SOL for older title versions before they included Digital copies (ie. Spidermans, etc)

Their web server seems to be running off a Pentium II, gotta say.

i saw a email from SONY about signing up for SMS. then i saw my current points in the email. im like why is it that low. i went to sign in and found out over 1700 pts got expired. didnt even get a email from them.

I have an amazing Spider-Man 2 3d digital copy with Sony reward code for $3 it will trade for another Sony dc plus points code.

Yes, you can keep getting free movies for every 5—you should see that it already started another movie buff pass.
Is anyone having issues with their Movie Buff Pass counter?

I have Risen, Amazing Spider Man 2, Elysium, & Chappie registered as last 4 all within this year according to https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/transactions/ & they all appear on the eligible list at http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/list yet when I look here https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass/inprogress it says I have registered only 1 eligible movie for the Movie Buff 2 Pass this year since Jan 11, 2017. Can someone take a look at this on their acct and see if it's just a visual glitch on the In Progress Pass page coz right now only the 1st eligible disc box is checkmarked instead of 1-4.

Is anyone having issues with their Movie Buff Pass counter?

I have Risen, Amazing Spider Man 2, Elysium, & Chappie registered as last 4 all within this year according to https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/transactions/ & they all appear on the eligible list at http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/list yet when I look here https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass/inprogress it says I have registered only 1 eligible movie for the Movie Buff 2 Pass this year since Jan 11, 2017. Can someone take a look at this on their acct and see if it's just a visual glitch on the In Progress Pass page coz right now only the 1st eligible disc box is checkmarked instead of 1-4.
Same issue here, with three registered this year, but showing as 0.

***Hey everyone. If you have a sony rewards account, you may want to login and opt into the area to earn points. Now you can get points for linking your psn and getting trophies. It is not retroactive, but it is still a nice little boost for points/credit.

***Hey everyone. If you have a sony rewards account, you may want to login and opt into the area to earn points. Now you can get points for linking your psn and getting trophies. It is not retroactive, but it is still a nice little boost for points/credit.
I saw that new thing, maybe it'll actually make Sony Rewards pay out a bit more now for a change. Though I'm still getting 10% back on PSN purchases on Sony Rewards with my PlayStation credit card, so that's still nice.

I finished Movie Buff 2 but the link they provided to redeem the code doesn't exist. Anyone know if there's another way?

If it is not working call them at 1 (888) 715-7669 when they are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called and wasted alot of time on the phone, they said pick a movie, then email it to us, nothing happened. Then about a day later the original email link worked, picked up "Land of Mine," great movie.

Has anyone actually gotten anything out of this trophy incentive program yet? I signed up, and opted in for the rewards(you have to do it three times, once for silver, once for gold, and once for platinum), but, a month later, there was still no activity showing (ie no trophies earned). I'd been checking weekly, rationalizing it might only update once a month, but i checked again today, a solid six weeks after first opting in, and my rewards page says "unlock now" underneath all of those bonuses, like i'd never opted in to begin with. That's pretty irritating, considering i've completed at least four full trophy lists in the last six weeks, which *should* be worth almost $5, but it doesn't look like i'll be getting credit for any of it.

To be honest, i hardly ever use this card, because it seems all too often i don't receive the incentives that were the whole reason i signed up for it. When i first got the card, it was during a promo in which they were offering a $50 PSN card and a year of Plus to new cardholders; i got my PSN card, but never received the Plus membership, and when i called customer service, they made some vague comment about that being "some other promo i wasn't eligible for." (mind you, i applied through a link they sent to my e-mail) The card itself is supposed to earn me 10x points on PSN purchases, but the amount of points i actually receive seems entirely arbitrary at times(i use the card almost exclusively for PSN purchases, so it's not too difficult to track). The last movie promo i was eligible for told me i'd be able to select a blu-ray movie for my reward, but the code was only good for a digital copy, which has no value to me. And now that there's finally a reward initiative that seems like it was tailor made for me, it just straight up doesn't work.

/rant

Has anyone actually gotten anything out of this trophy incentive program yet? I signed up, and opted in for the rewards(you have to do it three times, once for silver, once for gold, and once for platinum), but, a month later, there was still no activity showing (ie no trophies earned). I'd been checking weekly, rationalizing it might only update once a month, but i checked again today, a solid six weeks after first opting in, and my rewards page says "unlock now" underneath all of those bonuses, like i'd never opted in to begin with. That's pretty irritating, considering i've completed at least four full trophy lists in the last six weeks, which *should* be worth almost $5, but it doesn't look like i'll be getting credit for any of it.

To be honest, i hardly ever use this card, because it seems all too often i don't receive the incentives that were the whole reason i signed up for it. When i first got the card, it was during a promo in which they were offering a $50 PSN card and a year of Plus to new cardholders; i got my PSN card, but never received the Plus membership, and when i called customer service, they made some vague comment about that being "some other promo i wasn't eligible for." (mind you, i applied through a link they sent to my e-mail) The card itself is supposed to earn me 10x points on PSN purchases, but the amount of points i actually receive seems entirely arbitrary at times(i use the card almost exclusively for PSN purchases, so it's not too difficult to track). The last movie promo i was eligible for told me i'd be able to select a blu-ray movie for my reward, but the code was only good for a digital copy, which has no value to me. And now that there's finally a reward initiative that seems like it was tailor made for me, it just straight up doesn't work.

/rant
Their customer service is the worst. I've literally sent stuff certified mail (or whatever one gets the green card mailed back with their signature on it) and they still claim they didn't receive it!

I've gotten some trophies to register, but it is at 50%. I think if you have ANY psn disconnect while the game is running, it won't register the trophy. My net went out for a couple minutes. I reconnected to psn, finished a platinum and it didn't register on the rewards site. It shows on PSN profiles like nothing ever happened. The weird thing is the gold trophies that popped with the platinum show, but the platinum does not. Some of the silvers are missing. I wonder if the platinum isn't showing (sonyrewards) because the silvers are not showing on the site either?

Make sure your PSN id is registered on sonyrewards too. I assume it is, but that also has to be done.

Their customer service is the worst. I've literally sent stuff certified mail (or whatever one gets the green card mailed back with their signature on it) and they still claim they didn't receive it!

I've gotten some trophies to register, but it is at 50%. I think if you have ANY psn disconnect while the game is running, it won't register the trophy. My net went out for a couple minutes. I reconnected to psn, finished a platinum and it didn't register on the rewards site. It shows on PSN profiles like nothing ever happened. The weird thing is the gold trophies that popped with the platinum show, but the platinum does not. Some of the silvers are missing. I wonder if the platinum isn't showing (sonyrewards) because the silvers are not showing on the site either?

Make sure your PSN id is registered on sonyrewards too. I assume it is, but that also has to be done.
Yeah, my PSN has been registered since day one, as i linked my PSN when i got the card so i'd get the bonus points for PSN purchases. For what it's worth, as sometimes i get my bonus points, and sometimes not. Seems like sometimes their system recognizes my purchase as a PSN purchase(and eligible for the bonus points), and sometimes it just doesn't. Anyway, i double checked that my PSN was registered/linked to my rewards account when this program rolled out, just to be sure i didn't earn a bunch of trophies in vain with no reward(which i apparently did anyway).

How long does it usually take for the trophy progress to update?

How long does it usually take for the trophy progress to update?
Probably won't help too much, but for what it's worth, if I add up my silver and gold trophies for the last 4 games I played, it is exactly right. My last trophy I obtained was yesterday night.

Although if I use psnprofiles to determine the date versus when I signed up for the sony rewards missions, it didn't seem to count my first 2 games I played after signing up. So either I actually didn't earn those trophies during that time and just synced it later (I'm assuming the trophies are timestamped on when you actually earned it, not when you sync?), or it didn't actually register the trophies I earned in those games.

Unless it was just a coincidence, and my silver and gold added up exactly to my last 4 games played, I'd say if using this measurement, it seemed to have updated for me within 12 hours or less. I'll probably monitor it now to know for sure.

I'm not sure if a sync will work. I think it has to be completely live when the trophy pops. I've only played one game and got the platinum to test it though. I purposely only played 1 game to test the system, but something went wrong as I am missing some silvers and the platinum.

I also always sync again before I shut down. Maybe my trophies went to offline mode when I got DCed from PSN for those couple minutes? Either way I waited until I was signed in again to finish them.

Anyone have any spare movie codes? I just got an email from Sony for the 500 points offer and I'm interested in trying to go for them.

Anyone have any spare movie codes? I just got an email from Sony for the 500 points offer and I'm interested in trying to go for them.
If you're looking at the same thing i was just looking at, it's a digital only promotion. You have to buy the movies on PSN with a linked account. No codes. Kind of a pisser, since i actually bought three of the eligible movies (on blu-ray) on Black Friday weekend.

Their customer service is the worst.
LOL yup. Still not showing any progress on the website despite earning many trophies(currently on vacation but essentially broke, so basically just playing tons of PS4), so i tried e-mailing customer service about the problem. Composed an eloquent, professional message regarding my issue and my hopes to get it resolved ASAP, hit send, and... the send button is dead. Doesn't go anywhere. LOL. I may try calling, but trying to get them to credit me my promotional year of Plus a few years back was just an exercise in futility(and frustration), so i may just write it off entirely.

I have an amazing Spider-Man 2 movie code (from 3D blu ray, unused rewards points) if anyone wants to trade or PayPal me $2, just pm me

I have Life (2017) UV code I'll trade for a code from another movie from http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/list

I already own this movie on Blu-Ray

I already own so many movies on that list tho.
From the current list until they add movies to it, I'll most likely would want to swap my code for:
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
The Dark Tower (2017)
The 5th Wave

I have three Blu-rays that apparently are too old to be eligible for online registration on the Sony Rewards site, but apparently you can mail in the paper Sony Reward slips from older movies and get reward points for them.  Here's the list of movies and more info: http://www.sonyrewards.com//en/earn/discs/discpoints/

Has anyone here tried this and can share their experience?  I'm trying to find out if I can send all three of my Reward slips in one envelope or if I need to send three different envelopes to Sony Rewards, each with one slip in it.  I emailed Sony Rewards directly about this, and they only sent me back an auto-generated response that didn't address my specific question at all.

Thanks!

If you're looking at the same thing i was just looking at, it's a digital only promotion. You have to buy the movies on PSN with a linked account. No codes. Kind of a pisser, since i actually bought three of the eligible movies (on blu-ray) on Black Friday weekend.
Damn. Didn't notice that part. That's frustrating.

I'm so embarrassed right now lol :(
Registering the code only adds points Sony Rewards but doesn't redeem the digital movie to the UV/MA/SPS library right? And it doesn't matter if u redeem the code into the library first & then register the code at https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs later, they're totally unrelated right?
I don't redeem Sony movie codes enough to remember...

So I had someone interested in swapping my Life code with a code for 1 of their movies, my movie had two "oh"s which I wasn't sure if they were zeroes or "o" so I tested the code out at https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs changing the 0/o around & stuff to figure out what the code was & ended up accidentally hit Submit 2x coz it didn't look like anything happened after hitting it 1x, of course I had forgotten to log out/access the page as Guest so the code is now is registered to my Sony Rewards acct! UGH....

When I try to redeem the code at https://www.sonypicturesstore.com/redeem.html as a Guest, it does seem to take the code coz it does ask if I would like to redeem it to MA or Vudu or SPS after checking the code to see which movie the code is of, so I'm guessing the movie code is still good to add to the digital library, just can't earn any Sony Reward points from it right?

My potential trader is probably too upset after hearing the news since my trader sent their code first :( hence I haven't gotten a response after what happened 2 days ago ugh...I was thinking my trader could register the movie thats being traded to me for the points but let me redeem it to my library, like what happened with my code, but wanted to double check to see if that's possible. I feel bad/blonde lol.

so i used my buff code to get the movie Drive and it didn't transfer to my VUDU but my uv is linked and the previous three buff code movies have transferred to my vudu

Anybody else get an email for a 'free movie'? I went through the steps and it seems legit... My question is when redeeming the offer it asks 'platform type - 1.) DVD 2.) HD 3.) BD

I know what DVD is but what exactly is HD? Is it HDDVD? I thought they scrapped that about a decade ago...

Anybody else get an email for a 'free movie'? I went through the steps and it seems legit... My question is when redeeming the offer it asks 'platform type - 1.) DVD 2.) HD 3.) BD
I know what DVD is but what exactly is HD? Is it HDDVD? I thought they scrapped that about a decade ago...
It means Digital HD/Ultraviolet—basically the digital copy that would come with the Blu-ray, but without the disc as well. You’re probably better off going with the Blu-ray as it would likely come with the digital copy as well. Sony offers this deal pretty often to random people. They also have an ongoing deal where you can register 5 movies and get a free one—the selection is slightly larger than this single free movie deal.

I have three Blu-rays that apparently are too old to be eligible for online registration on the Sony Rewards site, but apparently you can mail in the paper Sony Reward slips from older movies and get reward points for them. Here's the list of movies and more info: http://www.sonyrewards.com//en/earn/discs/discpoints/

Has anyone here tried this and can share their experience? I'm trying to find out if I can send all three of my Reward slips in one envelope or if I need to send three different envelopes to Sony Rewards, each with one slip in it. I emailed Sony Rewards directly about this, and they only sent me back an auto-generated response that didn't address my specific question at all.

Thanks!
I tried this awhile back (sometime early last year maybe?) and never got a response. I posted like 10 different slips and not even one processed.

I have a DVD code for Ghostbusters available for trade.

Does any one have an extra DVD code that they would like to trade?

My code is eligible for the Movie Buff Pass promotion. I would like to trade for one that goes towards the Movie Buff Pass Promotion. Thank you. 

bread's done
Back