Spider vs 30 Ants

nice post- thanks.

Though this will make me sound like a pussy- I felt bad for the ants- they didn't stand a chance- the entire time they were just trying to escape the container- even prior to the spider being introduced.

Whats funny- is if a human got dumped into a container with 30 of those spiders- the human would likely lose.

[quote name='friedram']
Whats funny- is if a human got dumped into a container with 30 of those spiders- the human would likely lose.[/QUOTE]

What if 224 snakes were dumped on a plane with a few dozen humans and one Samuel L. Jackson?

[quote name='SMMM']What if 224 snakes were dumped on a plane with a few dozen humans and one Samuel L. Jackson?[/QUOTE]

I BELIEVE WE SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF THIS!

i remember when i was a kid i used to pit fire red ants vs black ants. black ants always win yet they don't bite me. the red ones always bit me

Neat Video. When I was a kid, my friend would rip Black Ant's Attenna's(sp?) off. Then you put them near each other and they would fight since they can't whats what anymore.

[quote name='FoeHammer']now a giant cetipede versus chompy there. Maybe a half grown giant centipede, those things are fierce.[/QUOTE]

No joke, those bastards are sneaky too. They can take out rats, bats, and many other small mammals in a couple seconds and can take out bigger predatory insects quickly too provided they get the drop on them.

i had my money on the ants at first, but damn! that spider's a tough motherfucker

it reminds me of when i was little and i would take ants and throw them in this spider's web. Within minutes the spider would finish eating and the ant would be a dry, webby corpse

[quote name='Xevious']I like to see Spider vs Fire Ants. That might be worth checking out.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, those were pussy ants. Get some hardcore motherfucking fire ants in there and then we'll see what happens.

When you take ants and put them in a bottle they get disoriented. A better way to do that would be drop the spider close to a mound where there are some ants but not a lot. Ants get very defensive when protecting the mound.

[quote name='SMMM']Seriously, those were pussy ants. Get some hardcore motherfucking fire ants in there and then we'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

If they put that spider next to 30 fire ants around a mound that spider would be dinner.

bread's done
Back