Squarehard wants all of your Switch games! Switch games damnit! SWITCH! Just sell me everything you've got! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haves (US  Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable, all items are fully functional, and plays/works without issues):

Shovel Knight (Brand New, Sealed) $60 Shipped, Open to offers as well, willing to trade for other Vita games

SSYJ7kul.jpg

Super Mario Sunshine (Disc is in fair condition, moderate amount of scratches, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Disc is in good condition, but stain inside the inner ring, original case & manual, black Label) $45 Shipped
or $65 shipped for both
icKFoKo.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) Open to offers, prefer to trade
8xXDZTL.png

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4, prefer to trade
NhdRRvI.png

Manga Box Sets - New, still sealed. Might have minor damage on outer box such as denting, and creases. $650+shipping for everything
2sC76JIl.jpg

Rosario Vampire Complete Box Set $105 Shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Complete Box Set $128 Shipped
Claymore Complete Box Set $127 Shipped
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Box Set $82 Shipped
Black Bird Complete Box Set $85 Shipped
Bakuman Complete Box Set $135 Shipped
Nausica Box Set $47 Shipped

Lot of 44 Blu-ray titles (Condition of cases are varied, so if interested, please feel free to pm me for further details) $165 Shipped OBO
y7M9ohBl.jpg

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $43 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $38 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Gravity Rush
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $26 Shipped

PS4:

The Swindle (Brand new, sealed) $34 Shipped

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $19 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $37 Shipped

Blu-ray

Large Blu-ray lot- $180 Shipped, Might be willing to break apart lot if you purchase at least 10 titles.

Overall conditions of these will vary.  Most of the blu-ray cases have damage to them.  Some cases will not close properly, and some cases will have chips or holes in them.  Some disc holders will be loose, chipped, or broken.  All of the discs are fully functioning.  Almost all of the discs are in very good condition, with the exception of a few which have some scratches on them; however, they are all fully functioning.  For sets which includes DVDs will be included in this lot.  Digital copies of any of these are not guaranteed.  A couple of these titles are still new.  Only shipping to the US.

Tron Legacy 3D
The Forbidden Kingdom
The Sentinel
This is Spinal Tap
Juno
Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy
Fargo
Semi-Pro
Crazy Heart
Dreamgirls
The Last Samurai
12 Rounds
Good Luck Chuck
The Bank Job
What Happens in Vegas
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Lie to Me Season One
Firefly The Complete Series
Prison Break: The Final Break
Knocked Up
G-Force
Brooklyn's Finest
Goodfellas
Watchmen
Sex and the City
Sex and the City 2
The Dark Knight
Jumper
American History X
American Pie The Book of Live
Hairspray
Mission Impossible III
Observe and Report
Fast and Furious IV
True Blood First Season
True Blood Third Season
Underworld Evolution
Natural Born Killers
Happily Never After
So I Married An Axe Murderer
The Reaping
Die Hard 2 Die Harder
Angels & Demons
Are We Done Yet?

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

None atm

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code (Trade for another code)

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad, Pictures here.
Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Complete your stuff!  
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on.  This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you.  We can negotiate a price afterwards.  Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii.  Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Is Lunar 2 the complete collector's edition with box, etc?[/QUOTE]

It sure is, even with the pendant and everything. :D

You changed avatars again @_@.

Edit: Added pictures to the op for Lunar bvharris

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']It sure is, even with the pendant and everything. :D

You changed avatars again @_@.

Edit: Added pictures to the op for Lunar bvharris[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Might be easier for you to check my DS collection in my TL than me sorting through all of yours. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Sweet. Might be easier for you to check my DS collection in my TL than me sorting through all of yours. :D[/QUOTE]

Only things from your list I see I don't own are,

Scribblenauts
Legacy of Ys: Books I & II
Dragon Quest V

Which all of them I do have interest in. Let me know, :eek:

[quote name='Squarehard']Only things from your list I see I don't own are,

Scribblenauts
Legacy of Ys: Books I & II
Dragon Quest V

Which all of them I do have interest in. Let me know, :eek:[/QUOTE]

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and my girlfriend wants to play Scribblenauts on the plane. When I get back next week I'd probably be willing to trade it. If you still have Lunar then I'll let you know. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and my girlfriend wants to play Scribblenauts on the plane. When I get back next week I'd probably be willing to trade it. If you still have Lunar then I'll let you know. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, forgot about your vacation. Let's just suspend these talks until you get back then.

Enjoy your trip bvharris! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

bread's done
Back