Squarehard wants all of your Switch games! Switch games damnit! SWITCH! Just sell me everything you've got! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a good starter package since the 3 games included are great ones :)

be quick on deciding I have had at least 4 people PM me asking about it.

free bump for you. i am envious of your DS collection BTW.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']it is a good starter package since the 3 games included are great ones :)

be quick on deciding I have had at least 4 people PM me asking about it.

free bump for you. i am envious of your DS collection BTW.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see I'm not the only one interested. Curses! I may just have to bow down on this one I guess. With the money I spend on DS games, I probably won't be able to do it this month. XD

Best of luck to you ZxT on the PSP package sale :D

Thanks for the bump too ^___^

mario & luigi is off limits. on a recommendation I actually went out and got it at full price (with credit of course). I just started playing it and New Super Mario Bros. :D

it is awesome and will probably stay with me to be honest.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I've been thinking as well as too busy playing Vesperia to respond lol.

Not really looking to sell actually. More interested in trading.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see. I will have to see if I have anything to trade for it then. :D

bump, found Parasite Eve, but can't seem to find the "Collector's CD" (Basically Square's preview disc). But both of the game discs are there and complete with manual in original case, all in great condition.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I may have a PSP if you are interested... ;)[/QUOTE]

I just dug mine out after a LOOOOOONG time to play Ridge Racers. I'll be playing more of it this year with Peace Walker later in the year and Lunar: Harmony of the Silver Star right around the corner!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I just dug mine out after a LOOOOOONG time to play Ridge Racers. I'll be playing more of it this year with Peace Walker later in the year and Lunar: Harmony of the Silver Star right around the corner![/QUOTE]

Pretty much I have to get rid of mine to get the lady and my dad a Christmas present. And possibly buy something more from your lowball sale...

saw your question in neiname's thread. actually the psp was supposed to be held but the person did not get back to me. another potential buyer backed out. so it is all yours if you want it.

Saw your post in my TL, responding here as well. Let me know what Gamecube games you might want, I might be willing to part with Scribblenauts now.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I may have a PSP if you are interested... ;)[/QUOTE]

pm'd

[quote name='bvharris']Saw your post in my TL, responding here as well. Let me know what Gamecube games you might want, I might be willing to part with Scribblenauts now.[/QUOTE]

I will start debating on some games.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']saw your question in neiname's thread. actually the psp was supposed to be held but the person did not get back to me. another potential buyer backed out. so it is all yours if you want it.[/QUOTE]

pm'd

Bump! If interested, the 11 inches of snow that started this morning and continues until tomorrow night kept me from meeting up with the lady--again! Haha, it's never-ending dude!

bread's done
Back