Squarehard wants all of your Switch games! Switch games damnit! SWITCH! Just sell me everything you've got! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No luck, but tomorrow I'm finally meeting with the lady. I'm crossing my fingers she takes it, cause I gotta get something good for my ladyfriend for Christmas, since I was so broke I couldn't get her anything for her birthday in July :(

As for your addiction, good. lord. 475 DS games!??! I didn't even know there were that many DS games. You must have spent a good deal of $$$ on all those, but that's amazing. I want my PS2 collection to be large, but I think 475 would be pushing it haha.

Good luck on hitting 500 though!!! Keep me updated on your journey to reach it!

How can you still want DS games after owning 475 already? You are a true beast, I don't think they have anymore you don't own!? Free bump for being the richest man on Earth. :rofl:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']How can you still want DS games after owning 475 already? You are a true beast, I don't think they have anymore you don't own!? Free bump for being the richest man on Earth. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

viva la ds revolucion!

bump

Still have the Lunar 2 CE? I just picked up the first one in dv8's lowball, so my interest is even more keen. I forget where we left off with it..

Hey. Haven't forgotten about your Lunar 2. After my lowball I might have some money to supplement a trade for it along with some GC games.

bread's done
Back