Stab Yourself in the FoOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, why do they make you go and "buy" the cars for expansion packs in PGR3...felt like it took forever having to thru the process of having to back "buy" them from the "dealer"...guess that I get for waiting buying both packs at the same time...whateva

Hit Best Buy hard just now:

Clerks X
Chasing Amy Criterion
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas Criterion
Dig Dug Digging Strike
Peacemaker vol. 5+7
DS cases

[quote name='Roufuss']CAG is fucking falling apart.[/quote]

I know!
Whenever I post, it sends me to a white screen.

And it doesn't let me search anymore either!

I just got quite possibly the best phone call in my life. It was my uncle, Mel Gragido. He produces commercials and wanted me to write a few more (I did a McDonalds one where the stupid clown was on the wagon then went on a vert ramp) because he needsmore done and knows I'm interested. So now I got to write a set of commercials and some new slogans that don't blow and hope it pads out.

Now CAG'ers, any advice.

[quote name='Predator21281']I just got quite possibly the best phone call in my life. It was my uncle, Mel Gragido. He produces commercials and wanted me to write a few more (I did a McDonalds one where the stupid clown was on the wagon then went on a vert ramp) because he needsmore done and knows I'm interested. So now I got to write a set of commercials and some new slogans that don't blow and hope it pads out.

Now CAG'ers, any advice.[/quote]

What are the commercials for?

[quote name='2poor']Economics has got to be the most boring class ever.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I think that crown goes to Financial Accounting.

I dropped all my business classes and went back to Psychology, I'm not even sure why I thought switching my major would be a smart idea.

[quote name='kennistond']What are the commercials for?[/quote]Anyone, he just want some more commercials and he'll pitch them to whoever needs them. Then we'll work from there.

I'm thinking putting Godzilla in one of them, the good one in the rubber suit not the American one.

[quote name='Roufuss']Nope, I think that crown goes to Financial Accounting.

I dropped all my business classes and went back to Psychology, I'm not even sure why I thought switching my major would be a smart idea.[/quote]

If that's true then one must fall asleep the instant he/she gets into class. I usually start falling asleep in 10 minutes in Econ. Usually when the teacher starts to talk.

[quote name='2poor']If that's true then one must fall asleep the instant he/she gets into class. I usually start falling asleep in 10 minutes in Econ. Usually when the teacher starts to talk.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought it would be a better idea to switch my major from Psychology (something I really like) to business (which is something I like as well, and thought I'd do better at it).

10 minutes into my first business class, Financial Accounting, I realized I made a horrible mistake, that this is the most boring stuff I'd ever heard, and I couldn't take a full semester of this along with some other business classes like economics.

I was actually kind of disappointed it was just so dry and uneventful... I think I fell asleep twice.

I'm enjoying Daft Punk an assload right now for no reason whatsoever, freaky.

3 hour Hepcat concert=kick ass.

What's the command to mask your phone number from Caller ID, and does it cost money?

'Cuz I don't have a lot to do tonight and my cell phone would be happy to oblige in ZL's request.

I'm sure I'll get others to do the same as well.

[quote name='Ahadi']Also, Hannaford wouldnt hire me because wrestling season starts in like 2 months. Bastards.[/quote]

They sell that Otter Creek or whatever it was you were looking for at Hannafords. Don't hate too hard.

[quote name='Strell']What's the command to mask your phone number from Caller ID, and does it cost money?

'Cuz I don't have a lot to do tonight and my cell phone would be happy to oblige in ZL's request.

I'm sure I'll get others to do the same as well.[/quote]

Star 67:D

[quote name='crazytalkx']I'm enjoying Daft Punk an assload right now for no reason whatsoever, freaky.

3 hour Hepcat concert=kick ass.[/quote]

Have you heard Daft Club? That cd is awesome.

Gah...there is a house for sale a few streets over that is for sale for 102k. Only thing I can find in listings online is that its 4bedrooms, 1 full bath & a .5 bath, almost 1300 sq ft. Rest just says "as is, priced to sell" (to simplify it. I'm sure that I would definatly need a co signer. Only problem is is that we don't have money to put forth a downpayment...

I've thought about scheduling seeing it online, but I'm sure that once the agent gets there and finds out that I haven't gotten a loan or anything yet, he'd be pissed for wasting his time...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Gah...there is a house for sale a few streets over that is for sale for 102k. Only thing I can find in listings online is that its 4bedrooms, 1 full bath & a .5 bath, almost 1300 sq ft. Rest just says "as is, priced to sell" (to simplify it. I'm sure that I would definatly need a co signer. Only problem is is that we don't have money to put forth a downpayment...

I've thought about scheduling seeing it online, but I'm sure that once the agent gets there and finds out that I haven't gotten a loan or anything yet, he'd be pissed for wasting his time...[/quote]

Man I wish we had those prices in California.

[quote name='2poor']Man I wish we had those prices in California.[/quote]
Well, considering there are a few other houses in the immediate area around it (like a 1-2 mile radius) where the avg price ranges between 150-180k. Its obviously a fixer upper. Something that me and my partner wouldn't mind.

Only thing according to the listings it comes with is a gas range...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, considering there are a few other houses in the immediate area around it (like a 1-2 mile radius) where the avg price ranges between 150-180k. Its obviously a fixer upper. Something that me and my partner wouldn't mind.

Only thing according to the listings it comes with is a gas range...[/quote]

At least it's not electric. I have an electric range and I hate how slow it is.

I love getting back from a nice break to find out that our lease is apparently cut short (from 18 to 12 months) from the agreed period because the managers are saying that it was a typo (despite being on the renewal application and lease as 18 months). :roll: Unless we get the amount we signed the lease for, it looks like the rent will increase by $200 with us also having to pay $25 extra for electricity to go with our water bill and possibly about $15 more for insurance.

That might be illegal, Frisky. Once that lease is signed is a done deal. Also, they can't go up on the rent unless a new lease is signed.

I really wish I could get my parents to cosign for me, but I keep getting from my mother that they're all ready in debt. Hell, the mortgage payment each month would probably be only 100 bucks more a month than what we're paying now (which is 600). I'm tired of living here as we can't have our pets. And if we did move to a place that allowed pets the cheapest I've seen rent for that for is about 950 minimum. So it would be cheaper to get a house, esp that one I mentioned

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I love getting back from a nice break to find out that our lease is apparently cut short (from 18 to 12 months) from the agreed period because the managers are saying that it was a typo (despite being on the renewal application and lease as 18 months). :roll: Unless we get the amount we signed the lease for, it looks like the rent will increase by $200 with us also having to pay $25 extra for electricity to go with our water bill and possibly about $15 more for insurance.[/QUOTE]Since when are typos grounds for breaking a contract? The whole point of a contract is that you agree to all the terms involved. Get a lawyer, I say.

[quote name='2poor']Economics has got to be the most boring class ever.[/quote]
imagine taking micro and macro the same semester, one class after the other. I did that last semester and now that I think about it, it wasn't that bad. Aced both of them.

For some reason I thought it would be a better idea to switch my major from Psychology (something I really like) to business (which is something I like as well, and thought I'd do better at it).

10 minutes into my first business class, Financial Accounting, I realized I made a horrible mistake, that this is the most boring stuff I'd ever heard, and I couldn't take a full semester of this along with some other business classes like economics.

I was actually kind of disappointed it was just so dry and uneventful... I think I fell asleep twice.
well what did you expect? Did you think crunching numbers was going to be as fun as finding out why people snap?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']That might be illegal, Frisky. Once that lease is signed is a done deal. Also, they can't go up on the rent unless a new lease is signed.[/quote]
That's the thing, they're saying we need to renew, but the lease shouldn't be ending for another 6 months. They also say that they only have us in the database for having a 13 month lease (which they're never offered at all), so the problem seems to be on their end.

[quote name='jmcc']Since when are typos grounds for breaking a contract? The whole point of a contract is that you agree to all the terms involved. Get a lawyer, I say.[/quote]
Exactly what we're saying. The manager in charge of all this stuff wasn't in today, so we couldn't get anything really done. He'll be working tomorrow, so we're going to have a little chat to get this fixed.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I watched Rushmore on TV today and it's one of those movies where I still can't decide if it was brilliant or awful.[/QUOTE]

It's awful. Trust me it's awful.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I watched Rushmore on TV today and it's one of those movies where I still can't decide if it was brilliant or awful.[/QUOTE]
It's awfully brilliant.

I had an Italian rage session today. Thank God nobody saw it; I went temporarily insane.

[quote name='Ahadi']JimmieMac, you reping the 603?[/quote]

I live in the 603 but I don't rep it.

Brak, I'm FINALLY watching Life Aquatic. Funny flick, but not funny funny. You know.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Funny flick, but not funny funny. You know.[/QUOTE]
Exactly...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I love the old name refrence :)

I'm gonna guess a few years in-between births though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I always refer to people by the first username I ever see them with.

You = wshakspear
Successful Dropout = trustcompany

Only one I can't seem to remember is Jaket... who did he used to be?

South Park Season 8 is great.

I'm glad they popped these seasons out so fast... they are almost completely caught up since they are halfway through airing Season 10.

Hurry up Simpsons, you've got a looooooooooong way to go.

[quote name='Brak']I had an Italian rage session today. Thank God nobody saw it; I went temporarily insane.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to go into a hulk like rage, but for some reason my new router magically started working. But when I look at my DSL modem it says that there is no internet connectivity, but by some form of magic I am here on the internetz. Guess time to see if it will magically work for my 360 too.

[quote name='Brak']I had an Italian rage session today. Thank God nobody saw it; I went temporarily insane.[/QUOTE]So it was all tomato-y and garlic-y?

[quote name='Moxio']I can't seem to read in between Jack's lines... why is he unwell?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering too.....

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not being a wrestling fan, I missed Saucy's goodbye. I wish him well.[/QUOTE]

Odd.

I went through the exact same experience with someone from another board.

Brak ought to know what I'm talking about.

It's even worded the same way here. "I didn't want one day to just not show up and people not know where I was" sort of thing.

Weird. I never knew much about SJ, so I don't have much attached to this. (Though I wonder if the name is common on the internets, because there's a person by that name in an online game I play, but I think that person is an actual girl.)

At any rate, I have another phone # for people to prank call. Someone calling from a Wisconsin based number, and asked for a "Rachel."

Now that I think about this, I think it's happened a few times before, which makes me think this Rachel person is giving out a false number to scumbags she doesn't want to deal with. And I'm going to say just that to whatever idiots call here from now on, only with a lot more choice language.

Have at it if anyone wants: 817-240-9399.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not being a wrestling fan, I missed Saucy's goodbye. I wish him well.[/quote]
Shit, I missed it too. :/ Well, I wish him luck. Too bad the CAG Radio never got off the ground, that was gonna be a big thing. At least we thought so. I'll certainly miss the guy; he was the only one on CAG who likes, pretty much exactly, the same type of music I do.

R.I.P., Sawceh. :cry:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']in chicago, gonna see a cubs game at wrigley field tomorrow!!![/quote]

Back from Europe then, eh? How'd the trip go overall?

[quote name='Sleepkyng']in chicago, gonna see a cubs game at wrigley field tomorrow!!![/quote]Beware of the falling concrete.

oh my fucking god my router is magically working for xbox live and all my computers! I don't know what I did to fix it but I ain't touching a fucking thing on it.

[quote name='Moxio']I can't seem to read in between Jack's lines... why is he unwell?[/QUOTE]
Whatever it was, it seems he either didn't want us to know or didn't feel it was needed.

It really is a shame that he's gone, but even more so that he left like that. Here's hoping that whatever's going on in his life can resolve itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back