Stab Yourself in the FoOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']I wouldn't suggest reading a book while driving[/quote]You tend to swerve a lot, especially with your knees. That's one skill I'll never have.

Tarantino heard that song in a store when he was in Japan. After he heard it he knew he had to get the song into the movie. The commercial stole the song from the movie. I really liked that part of the movie when I first saw it (when the movie first released on dvd) and I was mad when I saw those crappy commercials using the song. Don't disrespect Kill Bill though it's a VERY good movie.

So that kid I was supposed to fight last night at the football game didn't show. His brother was there though, and he kept walking past me and my friends. Like every 15 minutes the kid walked by, and just tried to stare us down, so I just kept smiling at him. And the football team lost again, so the season will be the same regardless of the fact that I'm not on the team this year.

Also, my family is doing a yard sale today. Hopefully I can rack in enough cash to grab a 360 game later tonight.

[quote name='mr ryles']to 10,000 it is!

Now I just need to find some cheap old game to get easy gamepoints with...?

*Puts on thinking cap.*[/QUOTE]
Our scores are pretty close, now. I didn't get a chance to play anything yesterday, so I'm gonna try to tear that shit up tonight.

What will I play? No idea...

Huh. Saving Silverman now, and Zoolander later? It's like Comedy Central is striving for its worst possible ratings ever.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Huh. Saving Silverman now, and Zoolander later? It's like Comedy Central is striving for its worst possible ratings ever.[/quote]

Zoolander had a couple of good moments, but Saving Silverman is just horrid

[quote name='Eviltude']It's almost like you hate funny movies Tiph.[/quote]

I love funny movies. I just hate shitty movies that pass off as comedy.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Zoolander had a couple of good moments, but Saving Silverman is just horrid[/quote]

Like when the twinks got torched? :D But yeah, there's nothing redeeming about Saving Silverman. I blame it on Jack Black.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I blame it on Jack Black.[/quote]

Personally, I can't fucking stand him. Though I will say my favorite role he played was when he got shot to death by that fucking cannon of a gun in The Jackel

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Personally, I can't fucking stand him. Though I will say my favorite role he played was when he got shot to death by that fucking cannon of a gun in The Jackel[/quote]

... And I thought I was the only one who detested his greasy ass! :D Lion and Snatcher are now my two favourite CAGs. :bouncy:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Jack Black FTL!

Thinking of finally picking up guitar hero... should I wait until guitar hero II comes out?[/QUOTE]
According to CagCast, II will have some pretty sweet songs.

[quote name='Tiphireth']... And I thought I was the only one who detested his greasy ass! :D Lion and Snatcher are now my two favourite CAGs. :bouncy:[/quote]

sweet lol

Saving silverman is one of my favorites, zoolander is good as well.

And Brak I got about 7 achievements on Madden last night but all of them where only worth 10 points each. :whistle2:(

So, here is a GOOD STORY.

Actually, it's a crappy story, some guys either freshmen or past acquiantances or something in that line prank called my girlfriend last night and left a rather disturbing/sexually explicit mesage. Anyway, instead of calling them back I decided why not post their # here since it showed up on the caller ID. THEN you can all put your sick minds to good use and give these characters hell. I mean sure it was probably a harmless prank as I could hear laughing in the background, but one good prank deserves another!

So here is the #: 734 464-0443.

That is indeed a Michigan number, so you west coast CAGs make sure to call them RIGHT before you go to bed ;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So, here is a GOOD STORY.

Actually, it's a crappy story, some guys either freshmen or past acquiantances or something in that line prank called my girlfriend last night and left a rather disturbing/sexually explicit mesage. Anyway, instead of calling them back I decided why not post their # here since it showed up on the caller ID. THEN you can all put your sick minds to good use and give these characters hell. I mean sure it was probably a harmless prank as I could hear laughing in the background, but one good prank deserves another!

That is indeed a Michigan number, so you west coast CAGs make sure to call them RIGHT before you go to bed ;)[/quote]

If I had a calling card, I'd go to a payphone...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So, here is a GOOD STORY.

That is indeed a Michigan number, so you west coast CAGs make sure to call them RIGHT before you go to bed ;)[/QUOTE]
Wow, way to go lol.

So I was thinking of putting in FFXI and reinstalling everything on my PS2. Anyone still play? I know the chances of someone on here in this forum responding affirmatively are slim, but oh well. Anyone?

...Not my number, although close.

I had a good b-day yesterday. Hung out with freinds all day, had good food, couple of coffe shop stops, and 2 hours of playing games at Lucky's. I'm in a surprisingly good mood. (Cue JimmieMacs asshatery).

Got a new Gorillaz Shirt, about $80 (right to the Wii fund), Little Nemo hardbound classics collection and some Cars stuff.

Good times, good times.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'](Number to call)[/QUOTE]

Rest assured it will be done, sir. From multiple outlets most likely.

Hi-o OTT. I have been busy. :( But I did get three new watches from Fossil as part of my parents' birthday gift to me, which equates to new clothes for job interviews. Two of them are refurbs, but oh are they sexy.

Now to go to the gym for mass heavy thing lifting supreme.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, I think I'll pick up Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas today.[/quote]

If you can afford it and find it, get the Criterion edition...thats what I have.

And damn, I wish I had more money for gas, because today is such a great day for riding around in the country...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']If you can afford it and find it, get the Criterion edition...thats what I have.

And damn, I wish I had more money for gas, because today is such a great day for riding around in the country...[/QUOTE]
Out near the Independence BLVD-Holland RD split there is a WAWA that has gas for 2.40 a gallon or there abouts. I know it's not really worth the drive by itself for you but if you are out that way any time, definetley fill up. It's always the cheapest gas in the area.

fuck I lost in the playoffs in Madden 07 today. Oh well hopefully we can make a few offseason moves to help out the weak spots.

[quote name='Eviltude']Out near the Independence BLVD-Holland RD split there is a WAWA that has gas for 2.40 a gallon or there abouts. I know it's not really worth the drive by itself for you but if you are out that way any time, definetley fill up. It's always the cheapest gas in the area.[/quote]

Yeah, Wawa is always cheap. And for the price its good gas too. My partner's 7-11, on Eden Way in Chesapeake has it for 2.50. And the Wawa down the street is 2.47 last I heard. That new one they're gonna open on Little Creek and Chesapeake is gonna cause every other station near them to drop. I'd say that that area is one of the most expensive in the area. Reason why Wawa is so cheap is because unlike other gas stations, they don't have to rely on gas sales for profit, because Wawas profits are generated from their dairy. Hell, thats how Wawa started with a dairy

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
I had a good b-day yesterday.
[/QUOTE]
Man.

I swear every other person I know is born in September.

It is a holy month.

[quote name='Strell']Man.

It is a holy month.[/QUOTE]

Lots of sex around the holidays and New Years' Eve, duh! :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...Not my number, although close.

I had a good b-day yesterday. Hung out with freinds all day, had good food, couple of coffe shop stops, and 2 hours of playing games at Lucky's. I'm in a surprisingly good mood. (Cue JimmieMacs asshatery).

Got a new Gorillaz Shirt, about $80 (right to the Wii fund), Little Nemo hardbound classics collection and some Cars stuff.

Good times, good times.[/quote]
Happy B-Day.

[quote name='Mike23']Lots of sex around the holidays and New Years' Eve, duh! :lol:[/quote]

I was created somewhere between X-mas and New Years... which is also around the time of my moms b-day.

SOMEBODY CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I was created somewhere between X-mas and New Years... which is also around the time of my moms b-day.

SOMEBODY CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!![/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[quote name='Strell']Man.

It is a holy month.[/QUOTE] I know four people with birthdays within the next 7 days.

My birthday is in late October.

Which reminds me of this....does anyone remember years ago when burger king would have those simpson icee things around Halloween....:drool: they were great.

My birthday was yesterday as well. Maybe wshakspear and I are long lost twins?!! ZOMGZ.

In other news, I finally got my fucking interwebz working.

I pulled in $73 off my yardsale today, and I went out and got a copy of Saints Row. I'm very pleased with my purchase thus far.

Also, Hannaford wouldnt hire me because wrestling season starts in like 2 months. Bastards.

[quote name='Ahadi']Also, Hannaford wouldnt hire me because wrestling season starts in like 2 months. Bastards.[/quote]

They sell that Otter Creek or whatever it was you were looking for at Hannafords. Don't hate too hard.

Watching a DVD in fullscreen (i.e Simpsons seasons or South Park seasons) on a widescreen TV results in black bars on the sides... is this normal?

I poked around, kind of saw it was, but I guess I'm typing the wrong shit into Google to get a good response. I'm just wondering if anything is getting cut off by the bars on the side.

[quote name='Roufuss']Watching a DVD in fullscreen (i.e Simpsons seasons or South Park seasons) on a widescreen TV results in black bars on the sides... is this normal?

I poked around, kind of saw it was, but I guess I'm typing the wrong shit into Google to get a good response. I'm just wondering if anything is getting cut off by the bars on the side.[/quote]
You would be correct sir, it is normal. Its a tradeoff of having a widescreen TV. Most, if not all, widescreen sets have a zoom button where it'll stretch it to fill all the way, it slightly distorts it though. I do that when I'm watching a widescreen movie on a normal channel and it looks pretty good without noticable distortion

Ok cool, so nothing is getting cut off then. It dosen't bother me, was just wondering why it occured.

And wow, fuck Fox or whoever for making House Season 1 a widescreen letterbox... that's just retarded.

[quote name='Moxio']My birthday was yesterday as well. Maybe wshakspear and I are long lost twins?!! ZOMGZ. [/quote]

I love the old name refrence :)

I'm gonna guess a few years in-between births though.

[quote name='JimmieMac']They sell that Otter Creek or whatever it was you were looking for at Hannafords. Don't hate too hard.[/QUOTE]

JimmieMac, you reping the 603?

[quote name='jmcc']Is anyone else noticing that most avatars aren't showing up for some reason?[/QUOTE]

CAG is fucking falling apart.

[quote name='Strell']Rest assured it will be done, sir. From multiple outlets most likely.

Hi-o OTT. I have been busy. :( But I did get three new watches from Fossil as part of my parents' birthday gift to me, which equates to new clothes for job interviews. Two of them are refurbs, but oh are they sexy.

Now to go to the gym for mass heavy thing lifting supreme.[/quote]

:lol: Good deal, make sure you all post any responses you get. Seriously, why would you prank call someone these days? I wonder if it's anyone we/she/I know(s) :whistle2:k The number/voice were definitely not familiar, and I think it was a little too vulgar to be a friend playing a joke.

I just saw Hillary Duff on TV and she looks like she got a total face transplant. She hasn't had a little plastic surgery done. She's had her whole face done. She looks like a completely different person.

She obviously had her lips done., her nodsem done, and her cheeks done. Also she became more skeletal just from dropping weight.

I was suprised at how repulsive she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back