Stab Yourself in the FoOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']On mininova.org, there was a 100+ seeders for the album.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I like that within 10 seconds of downloading the torrent, it already passed my other torrent of the album.

Also, does anyone have any ideas how to downgrade Windows Media Player from the 11 Beta to 10? This "sort everything by artists and don't let the user skip to a certain letter" bullshit is really pissing me off

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd get it, but I'd be wasting my time. I haven't listened to anything I've downloaded in over three months. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have a friend like that. He downloads all the new CD's everyday. He has filled up a 300GB hardrive and is half way through another. I am sure he doesn't listen to half of it, but it is just something he does.

It was the damnedest thing at the school bookstore today. Somehow, I ended up with two of the same book. I have absolutely no idea how it happened either. Still, 73 dollars back, I guess.

well, downgrading didn't work. Looks like I'm going to have to grin and bear it with WMP11 until they fix my gripes...

oh that sounds dirty...

[quote name='LiquidNight']you could get a superior player like winamp[/QUOTE]
Just finished doing that, and now im wondering... why the fuck did i ever put up with WMP in the first place?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Just finished doing that, and now im wondering... why the fuck did i ever put up with WMP in the first place?[/QUOTE]

I figured that out afew weeks ago, but replace WMP with musicmatch jukebox.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Just finished doing that, and now im wondering... why the fuck did i ever put up with WMP in the first place?[/quote]

WMP 11 does look pretty cool. It's a shame it doesn't run as well as it looks though.

Ugh...exterminator is supposed to be here between 1 and 2pm. I have a feeling that its just gonna be a quick spray inside if its a one hour window. Though with all the ran, I seriously doubt that he'll be able to go up underneath house as the landlord was saying that he was gonna spray the foundation and such.

And damn, its been raining since late Tues night. And here in my part of VA there are both flash flood watches and warnings, a tornado watch, and a wind advisory...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Ugh...exterminator is supposed to be here between 1 and 2pm. I have a feeling that its just gonna be a quick spray inside if its a one hour window. Though with all the ran, I seriously doubt that he'll be able to go up underneath house as the landlord was saying that he was gonna spray the foundation and such.

And damn, its been raining since late Tues night. And here in my part of VA there are both flash flood watches and warnings, a tornado watch, and a wind advisory...[/QUOTE]
My neighborhood is flooded up to my front door. The backyard has water flowing into the pool lol. I woke up like 20 minutes ago to all this, it's pretty sweet. I got to call work and not come in today lol. How are things around you Human?

[quote name='Eviltude']My neighborhood is flooded up to my front door. The backyard has water flowing into the pool lol. I woke up like 20 minutes ago to all this, it's pretty sweet. I got to call work and not come in today lol. How are things around you Human?[/quote]
On my street, its fine for right now. Though I know most on Bainbridge Blvd is gonna be flooded. And with all the work they're doing on Battlefield Blvd at the 64 interchange (I'm sure you've heard what they're doing), and that its a Friday, its gonna be a total nightmare. And I have to take my partner to work soon. Hes getting called in early. Of course the guy who the landlord has hired to spray hasn't shown up yet. "He'll be there between 1 and 2", yeah, right! This is what he does, he hires people that do this stuff in their off time or as a side job for their actual job of the same thing. 90% of the time, they're late as all hell. I'm giving no more than 10 more minutes before I have to call him and see whats up. If he says hes cancelled because of the weather, I'm gonna be a little pissed, as he needs to call me before hand and let me know.

I'm tired of this assclown landlord thinking that I have to drop everything for him and the no rent flunkies he hires for jobs...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']On my street, its fine for right now. Though I know most on Bainbridge Blvd is gonna be flooded. And with all the work they're doing on Battlefield Blvd at the 64 interchange (I'm sure you've heard what they're doing), and that its a Friday, its gonna be a total nightmare. And I have to take my partner to work soon. Hes getting called in early. Of course the guy who the landlord has hired to spray hasn't shown up yet. "He'll be there between 1 and 2", yeah, right! This is what he does, he hires people that do this stuff in their off time or as a side job for their actual job of the same thing. 90% of the time, they're late as all hell. I'm giving no more than 10 more minutes before I have to call him and see whats up. If he says hes cancelled because of the weather, I'm gonna be a little pissed, as he needs to call me before hand and let me know.

I'm tired of this assclown landlord thinking that I have to drop everything for him and the no rent flunkies he hires for jobs...[/QUOTE]
That blows. I'm pretty much stuck in my house today but I still got all my internet and stuff. I got an ass load of beer in the fridge so I think I'll be ok today.

[quote name='Eviltude']That blows. I'm pretty much stuck in my house today but I still got all my internet and stuff. I got an ass load of beer in the fridge so I think I'll be ok today.[/quote]
Assuming the power doesn't go out, of course.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I know senorwoohoo has a review he wrote about it in his signature. I don't usually listen to hip hop, but I'm listening to a few songs right now, and its not awful (definately better than the obnoxious, loud as fuck, same instrumental for every other song, gangsta rap my brother listens to)[/QUOTE]

Word.

I like it a lot, personally. I think it's a step in a different direction for them, but a good one. I think it's better lyrically in terms of subjects than their past stuff.

The J Dilla album "The Shining" is worth at least a download, too.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Thanks. I like that within 10 seconds of downloading the torrent, it already passed my other torrent of the album.

Also, does anyone have any ideas how to downgrade Windows Media Player from the 11 Beta to 10? This "sort everything by artists and don't let the user skip to a certain letter" bullshit is really pissing me off[/quote]

My favourite part about WiMP 11 was when it raep'd my Samsung MP3 player's drivers, rendering it useless. The poor thing was dealth the final blow when I plugged it into my car's DC-USB outlet and fried the battery.

God rest his soul. :cry:

[quote name='mr ryles']so you guys are flooding?[/quote]

I heard about that. We had a huge assed thunderstorm yesterday, the likes of which we haven't seen for a year or two. It only lasted about two hours, but I still had to ford some culverts on the way home. Finally I got some realistic use out of my 4WD. :lol:

Shrike - Ya 6 seconds after I posted that the power flicked off for a second lol.

Ryles - Yeah. SE VA hasn't actually had a storm pass over us in like 2 years. We got a decent amount of flooding. More than I've ever seen.

I can't wait for this season of Nip/Tuck to start...

Check this out:
9-01-06060.jpg

LMAO. Yup.

My camera has a red-eye reduce feature, but it makes the flash go off three times. By the time the picture is taken, if they were smiling, it turns into a look of concern.

[quote name='mr ryles']why's there a set of green balls dangling over the left one.[/QUOTE]

ROFFLMAO. Seriously. I almost shat my pants.

It's the legs of a frog that hangs from their little gym.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']ROFFLMAO. Seriously. I almost shat my pants.

It's the legs of a frog that hangs from their little gym.[/QUOTE]

glad it was just a frog. I would hate for your babies to get tea bagged by the jolly green giant.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']ROFFLMAO. Seriously. I almost shat my pants.

It's the legs of a frog that hangs from their little gym.[/QUOTE]
Whatever...someone call social services.
Seriously though, hilarious baby pictures are awesome. My brother has a kid and when he was like 8 months old he was crying laying in his crib and my brother covered him in 100 dollar bills and took a picture while he was still screaming. Great picture.

[quote name='Eviltude']Whatever...someone call social services.
Seriously though, hilarious baby pictures are awesome. My brother has a kid and when he was like 8 months old he was crying laying in his crib and my brother covered him in 100 dollar bills and took a picture while he was still screaming. Great picture.[/QUOTE]

Make sure your volume is up.

I applied for a 2 jobs a couple days ago. One was electronic and the other was pen and paper. Should I call to see what's up? Or what should I say if I call?

[quote name='2poor']I applied for a 2 jobs a couple days ago. One was electronic and the other was pen and paper. Should I call to see what's up? Or what should I say if I call?[/quote]

What kind of jobs are they? If they're not at a club/restaurant then call on monday.

[quote name='cochesecochese']What kind of jobs are they? If they're not at a club/restaurant then call on monday.[/quote]

Drug Emporium and Albertsons. It's my first time applying for a job so I'm not so knowledgable on this stuff.

just don't be annoying and call every week. I applied for a job that is hiring and it has been a month and I haven't been contacted. I am going to try and get a number to give them a call.

[quote name='mr ryles']just don't be annoying and call every week. I applied for a job that is hiring and it has been a month and I haven't been contacted. I am going to try and get a number to give them a call.[/quote]

Well I haven't called before, but would you think a call from me would annoy them?

if it has only been a few days just chill. I think 2 weeks is a good time to wait if you have yet to be contacted. But again it is only Albertsons so maybe you should be all right to call.

On a side note it is better to go in and talk to them rather than over the phone. Better to talk to the boss and let them see you and you can get to know them. Much better than just over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back