Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space OTTyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']Limonchello is a great drink. Tends to be too syrup-y sometimes though, depending on who makes it.[/QUOTE]Well, it's supposed to be more of a summer drink, so the ice you'd put in it would be all melty and would water it down a bit.

[quote name='jmcc']Well, it's supposed to be more of a summer drink, so the ice you'd put in it would be all melty and would water it down a bit.[/QUOTE] They don't get summer in Canadia. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']Well, it's supposed to be more of a summer drink, so the ice you'd put in it would be all melty and would water it down a bit.[/quote]

The bottle says to keep it in the freezer and to sip it straight, no ice, from a shot glass. I got the gift set that came with the Limoncello "ceramic" glasses that are approx the size of a double shot.

I don't know what your problem some of you have with me around here is as of lately. So fuck it. I'm done.

Have a nice day - especially you XchikaXchikaX - I don't know what the fuck I've done to you in the past since you seem to have some vendetta against me.

Farewell CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back