Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collectors Edition up for pre-order

mediviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As always, sorry if this has already been posted or is in the wrong forum, I searched and saw nothing so please dont flame me. That said, on to the goodies.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78039

$79.99 but comes with some nice bonuses.

The Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition comes with:
Premium Collectible Steelbook
Exclusive In-Game Content
Three exclusive challenge mode levels
Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept “Deak Starkiller” skin
Exclusive Lightsaber crystal
Exclusive Mimobot 2gb Starkiller USB Designer Drive Preloaded with Bonus Content
Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
First look at that exclusive skin:

18506orig.jpg

Looks meh. . .

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, but why not pick the Vader outfit instead? The 'demonic' helm would have been a better choice IMO.[/QUOTE]

Because the McQuarrie skin they picked is the original "Starkiller" design, and you play as Starkiller in this game--not Vader.

What do people think of the Starkiller Mimobot that comes with the LE, though? He looks *great* with the cap off, but I can't even figure out what's supposed to be on his head when he's wearing the cap...

Last edited by a moderator:
that usb stick is so ugly i almost wasn't going to preorder...almost.

and why is there a scuba diver jedi in the game...? it looks like a bathtub toy.

You can sell those USB sticks for like $30 on ebay, so I wouldn't complain.

Also somewhat related, just got my copy of the Sith Edition from GS.com used - came in PERFECT condition, even had the seals on it still, just cut open. Very happy with that purchase. Turned around and gave gamestop my old STFU ($7.48 from Target) for $4.80 in credit. Not a bad deal.

[quote name='Izod517']You can sell those USB sticks for like $30 on ebay, so I wouldn't complain.

Also somewhat related, just got my copy of the Sith Edition from GS.com used - came in PERFECT condition, even had the seals on it still, just cut open. Very happy with that purchase. Turned around and gave gamestop my old STFU ($7.48 from Target) for $4.80 in credit. Not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for going off topic, but I initially misread "my old STFU ..." as something else, and was very confused.

bread's done
Back