Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='overlordmike']there fur isnt really white, as my post said, it just appears that way. although its transparent. i posted all the facts after u:D but was correct[/QUOTE]So what you're saying is that you posted the correct answer second... ;)

[quote name='eugaet']So what you're saying is that you posted the correct answer second... ;)[/QUOTE]

I think he's saying that since you already won and as a result aren't eligible, he's now the winner.

[quote name='overlordmike']transparent is different than white[/QUOTE]Is "transparent" different than "clear"? Let me consult my thesaurus...
[quote name='alex12353']I think he's saying that since you already won and as a result aren't eligible, he's now the winner.[/QUOTE]Where does it state I'm ineligible?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alex12353']I think he's saying that since you already won and as a result aren't eligible, he's now the winner.[/QUOTE]Where does it state I'm ineligible?

[quote name='overlordmike']added true as i forgot to state true/false and had just added the facts prior[/QUOTE]Still, Duckvader has no idea what you may have edited since he didn't check the answers until 10 minutes after your edit.

I will announce two winner...gmanvg and overlordmike...gmanvg got the answer correct and ill give overlordmike the extra credit...and sorry eugaet ill try to make more clear any winners can win tje next week

[quote name='Duckvader']I will announce two winner...gmanvg and overlordmike...gmanvg got the answer correct and ill give overlordmike the extra credit...and sorry eugaet ill try to make more clear any winners can win tje next week[/QUOTE]

Woot! Thanks. :)

Okay gmanvg won Space Empires IV: Deluxe and overlordmike won Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge
And stay tuned everyone there will be another giveaway today :)

[quote name='StarryWisdom']It's really saddening to see so much drama for a here's some free stuff thread...[/QUOTE]

I agree...let's not bicker and argue about who killed who =P

Well I knew at one point during this giveaway that everyone was going to get a free game and a DRM free game seems most logical...how do you guys feel about that? Would you all like a free DRM free game? (I'm thinking Ninja Blade, Postal, and etc)

[quote name='Duckvader']Well I knew at one point during this giveaway that everyone was going to get a free game and a DRM free game seems most logical...how do you guys feel about that? Would you all like a free DRM free game? (I'm thinking Ninja Blade, Postal, and etc)[/QUOTE]

any game would be sweet

[quote name='Duckvader']Next week starts on Sunday[/QUOTE]
OK, I'll see you on Sunday, then. ;)
[quote name='Duckvader']I agree...let's not bicker and argue about who killed who =P[/QUOTE]Also, nice Grail quote. :D

Okay sounds good...next week everyone look for their inboxes because I'm going to send out a PM to everyone who has been involved with this giveaway with the link to download a DRM free game! This is a thank you for being a part and having fun with this giveaway :)

[quote name='Duckvader']Okay sounds good...next week everyone look for their inboxes because I'm going to send out a PM to everyone who has been involved with this giveaway with the link to download a DRM free game! This is a thank you for being a part and having fun with this giveaway :)[/QUOTE]

You're kind soul Duckvader, we're lucky to have you in our CAG community :applause:

[quote name='Duckvader']Okay sounds good...next week everyone look for their inboxes because I'm going to send out a PM to everyone who has been involved with this giveaway with the link to download a DRM free game! This is a thank you for being a part and having fun with this giveaway :)[/QUOTE]
image.php

Like a Sir. :applause:

A very generous person, indeed! =)

Well everyone I'm back for yet another giveaway...this one I am quite excited about...one of you lucky members get EPISODE ONE OF THE WALKING DEAD! :D

Oh god I want it. ANd it's my Bday next week. Fingers crossed. And thank you for the free game next week. YOu rock

Well the show just arrived over here and they cut the episodes...the first episode is only 38 minutes instead of more than 1 hour...would have seen the show in it's original form...but don't know anything for a trivia quiz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back