Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Pie? I have no idea, but I already won earlier so I can't participate so delicious pie it is.

i1 = 1.92
i2 = .24
i3 = 2.16
because we have the volts / resistance already

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='largon']i1 = 1.92
i2 = .24
i3 = 2.16
because we have the volts / resistance already[/QUOTE]

You win! Ill send you the code :)

thx my good sir / madam made me work on that 1 cause i couldnt remember from high school rofl redeemed

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone Duckvader is back online! How is everyone doing today?[/QUOTE]

Everyone's doing great!

I'm doing great! I'm excited about today's giveaway! With the idea from one of our members, today's event will be "Guess That Video Game!"

[quote name='Duckvader']I'm doing great! I'm excited about today's giveaway! With the idea from one of our members, today's event will be "Guess That Video Game!"[/QUOTE]

Is it commander keen?

[quote name='Duckvader']I'm doing great! I'm excited about today's giveaway! With the idea from one of our members, today's event will be "Guess That Video Game!"[/QUOTE]

No hints?
Alright, then I guess Ocarina of Time.
Why? Because the classics from Zelda are just pure fucking gold.

Okami

So...we're to guess the game w/o pics or hints? Or are these guys just trolling? I was assuming there'd be a pic or description of a game and we'd have to guess which game it was...

Oh i'm sorry guys...I was just stating what it'll be...the giveaway will be in 5 mins
I'm going to put a screenshot up and you guess what it is! Correct spelling please :D

I guess we're just guessing. And I guess it's a leftover from a bundle. So I guess I'm guessing Plain Sight, I guess.

Edit: I guess I was wrong. Good thing it was just a guess.

First one to guess the game correctly and with correct spelling wins!

103903v1.png

Congratulations to eugaet! Correct answer was Angry Birds! You win! eugaet is wins Razor 2: Hidden Skies...look for you PM

By the way everyone there will be another giveaway today...maybe two so be on the lookout and don't forget, for me to give everyone a fair chance, please PM your time zone and/or where you live

Hello everyone I'm back online for the last giveaway of the day!
Now if I have this correctly...Pacific Time is 6:00PM, Mountain is 7:00PM, Central is 8:00PM and Eastern is 9:00PM
We have a fellow CAG who lives in GMT +1 which is 2AM right now
and we have a GMT+5 which is 6AM right now
for the GMT guys I promise if I have to stay up late just to get you a chance to get a giveaway I will.
For everyone involved in the giveaway, what times do you usually first log in?

Hey everyone the giveaway will start in several minutes and the game for grabs up today will be Beat Hazard...we will be playing another round of "Guess That Video Game" where I put a screenshot and the first to guess correctly wins!

Just to get everyone to know stay on the page and keep on F5ing, the giveaway will start in 10...dang took too long to write...8 mins!

The first one to correctly guess this video game wins Beat Hazard! Correct spelling please. Bio: this game was first released in 1986 on the NES

Castlevania_nes_03.png

[quote name='clonesniper666']Akumajou Dracula

Also it was released in 1988 for the US and 1987 for Europe[/QUOTE]

Actually 87 for the US and 88 for Europe. Got those two mixed up & the correct spelling is Akumajō Dracula.

Congratulations to mikeo007! You win Beat Hazard! :applause:

And I promise you all there will be chances for everyone to win a prize! :D

(My mistakes for going onto wikipedia to look for dates :whistle2:#)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back