Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Duckvader']Physics huh? Hmmm...sounds good...let's do a test question now!

What is the step by step methodology to the Scientific Method? (answer can be found on Wikipedia...and this is for fun)[/QUOTE]

Ask a Question
Do Background Research
Construct a Hypothesis
Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
Communicate Your Results?

By physics, I mean questions with calculations :eek:

*CIRCUITS!*

sparal2.gif

*cough*

[quote name='mrcheeses']how about calculus calcs! Im down for that too :p[/QUOTE]

I vote for listing every help command that is found in a cisco router....

Oh wait that would take forever.

[quote name='mrcheeses']By physics, I mean questions with calculations :eek:

*CIRCUITS!*

sparal2.gif

*cough*[/QUOTE]

Oh okay I gotcha...it's been a while since I took physics...:D
mrcheeses had launched a great idea, maybe you guys like it...

To get you guys involved you will all put a topic that you would like to answer and I will put these topics in a hat and then pick one out. That will be the topic of the question...physics being the first one...how does that sound?

[quote name='Karazykid']Favorite shoe colors of seventeenth century french monarchs![/QUOTE]
Favorite shoe colors of seventeenth century French monarch documentary film directors

[quote name='Ethereality']Favorite shoe colors of seventeenth century French monarch documentary film directors[/QUOTE]

Favorite shoe colors of seventeenth century French monarch documentary film director's children

[quote name='Duckvader']Favorite shoe colors of seventeenth century French monarch documentary film director's children[/QUOTE]

Blue!

Do I win?

Unfortunately every answer is incorrect...the correct answer is Nintendo Gamecube Violet...that was the color of his shoes...anyways the real giveaway will happen very soon...anymore topics before I put them in a hat?

[quote name='Gharik']Post a cropped screenshot of some old game and we will try to guess the game.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I change my vote to this. Really good idea!

Giveaway in 5 mins!!!
The game up for grabs is Making History: The Calm & The Storm!
And the topic of the question is...Google-Abled! Meaning that this question can be Google-Abled! And it means that it is specific and I will give where it can be found but you have to find it.

What are like the smaller blood vessels that branch off from an artery and then connect to a vein to return blood to the heart?

You can find this by
1. googling "circuits"
2. go to the sixth link which is "howstuffworks"
3. look on that page and the answer will be there

and GO!

[quote name='Duckvader']What are like the smaller blood vessels that branch off from an artery and then connect to a vein to return blood to the heart?

You can find this by
1. googling "circuits"
2. go to the sixth link which is "howstuffworks"
3. look on that page and the answer will be there

and GO![/QUOTE]

Parallel circuits

[quote name='WakYasuk']that one was the 9th one :eek:[/QUOTE]

Not for me :O I just found the page you guys are at :p It was the first one on the second page @_@

I'm Canadian so I had to use my American proxy to get the proper google results XD

edit: which is why it also took longer :(

oh and congrats WakYasuk, nice one! :p

Okay new rule!!!
Everyone who wants to be involved please PM me your time zone and where you live so I can give everyone a fair chance for winning.
And for anyone who has won this week has to wait until next week to win a prize but you can still participate by helping or putting hilarious answers (because I look at all of them)

Answer mrcheeses question above to win a game!
And I will see you all tomorrow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back