Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iid970']Just thought for anti lurking post code through a series of riddles lol that you have to message for answers or something[/QUOTE]

This sounds intersting. The answer is 42.

[quote name='iid970']Just thought for anti lurking post code through a series of riddles lol that you have to message for answers or something[/QUOTE]

I present bacon & ham version of Van Gogh's Starry Night.
Van-Goghs-Starry-Night-The-Bacon-Version.jpg

Thank you alot for doing all this! Especially going out of your way against the lurkers. The least they could do is try and thank you in some kind.

As someone else said I will aptly be F5ing every now and then.

Perhaps you could make a member-only Steam code drop group, like we have for 360 drops? Lots of lurking going on from what I can tell, and your giveaway is really awesome. You deserve some gratuity here, Duckvader!

[quote name='Blade']Perhaps you could make a member-only Steam code drop group, like we have for 360 drops? Lots of lurking going on from what I can tell, and your giveaway is really awesome. You deserve some gratuity here, Duckvader![/QUOTE]

A good idea, but even in the Code Drop Club there is tons of lurking. We need a way where only someone who actually posts would get it. Maybe a "first to quote this" system would work?

[quote name='Chcuck57841']A good idea, but even in the Code Drop Club there is tons of lurking. We need a way where only someone who actually posts would get it. Maybe a "first to quote this" system would work?[/QUOTE]
Good idea.I have a code,first person to quote "I snort Gatorade powder" wins a code for the game Time Gentlemen,Please!.

Hey everyone Duckvader here for the first giveaway! I kind of want to plan it so it doesn't get randomly lurked on and with the great ideas of fellow CAG members, pretty much every giveaway is going to be different to keep things new and FRESH (like Subway...but not) :)

Anyways next giveaway in 10 mins!

"The cake is a lie" came from what video game? (extra credit, meaning extra game, is what company made that game...and spelling has to be correct...and GO!)

Oh good I'm not too late. So I'll sit for a bit and wait
and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait....

Physics huh? Hmmm...sounds good...let's do a test question now!

What is the step by step methodology to the Scientific Method? (answer can be found on Wikipedia...and this is for fun)

[quote name='Duckvader']Physics huh? Hmmm...sounds good...let's do a test question now!

What is the step by step methodology to the Scientific Method? (answer can be found on Wikipedia...and this is for fun)[/QUOTE]

1. Ask and define the question.
  2. Gather information and resources through observation.
  3. Form a hypothesis.
  4. Perform one or more experiments and collect and sort data.
  5. Analyze the data.
  6. Interpret the data and make conclusions that point to a hypothesis.
  7. Formulate a "final" or "finished" hypothesis.

[quote name='Duckvader']Physics huh? Hmmm...sounds good...let's do a test question now!

What is the step by step methodology to the Scientific Method? (answer can be found on Wikipedia...and this is for fun)[/QUOTE]

Ask a Question
Do Background Research
Construct a Hypothesis
Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
Communicate Your Results

5- or 7-Step Method
In the 5-step method which some students are asked to provide and typical of beginning science classes, we see the formation of the problem, a prediction that provides explanation, a procedure used to test the ideas, the observation of results in the procedure, and a conclusion based on all of the other steps. There is a bit more to the method, and it might look like this:
Ask and define the question.
Gather information and resources through observation.
Form a hypothesis.
Perform one or more experiments and collect and sort data.
Analyze the data.
Interpret the data and make conclusions that point to a hypothesis.
Formulate a "final" or "finished" hypothesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back