Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Well the show just arrived over here and they cut the episodes...the first episode is only 38 minutes instead of more than 1 hour...would have seen the show in it's original form...but don't know anything for a trivia quiz...[/QUOTE]

Ah that's not cool...how many of you have seen Invader Zim?

[quote name='Grule77']I haven't seen enough. I'm more of a Johnny the homicidal maniac fan myself[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah that's a good graphic novel

So I got great news for everyone...DRM free games for everyone TWO times a week!!!
One on Sunday and One on Wednesday! So get ready for next week because I'm ready to bust out a whole bunch of DRM free!

[quote name='Grule77']Will we get them in our Inbox?[/QUOTE]

yes you will indeed...they will be download links and if you ever lose them I'll always have em

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Well for the next giveaway just ask what you think is best...because otherwise this will be an endless discussion what people see or don't see on TV =P lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a good idea :shock:

Giveaway happening pretty soon...you guys ready for the Walking Dead game?!
Since this is a pretty big prize I'm going to make this a bit more difficult to get (i.e. more questions to answer) and more fun also!
I'm taking you all over the internet!

[quote name='Grule77']@pAK Watch the show. YOur missing out[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll see an episode and hope it turns to be good

1. go to this website and scroll down and look at what is TODAY'S DEAL, type what it is
2. then go to this website, type down what is in the picture (general answer is fine)
3. then go to this website and tell me what the name of this website is (not the URL)
4. type your username three times (correct spelling on this one please =P) and tell me how you would kill a zombie
5. this one you have to find on your own...what channel is The Walking Dead shown on?

Space Quest Collection
XBOX 360 Premium console
cheap ass gamer
Megma42, Megma42, Megma42, I would kill a zombie with grenades
AMC

Congratulations to LoLRoflCopter! You win Episode One of The Walking Dead for Steam!
Don't worry everyone we got one more giveaway for the day!

We will be giving away Ironclads Collection...check it out!

[quote name='Duckvader']Congratulations to LoLRoflCopter! You win Episode One of The Walking Dead for Steam!
Don't worry everyone we got one more giveaway for the day!

We will be giving away Ironclads Collection...check it out![/QUOTE]
Yay!

[quote name='grule77']no not yet. Thank god it's my bday next week. I have no money and am a big walking dead fan. Makes me happy[/quote]

fml

Don't worry everyone we got yet another giveaway for the day! Oh and I apologize for the internet connection being lost...it's one of the reasons I want to just giveaway games to everyone...oh and for Sunday all you guys get...NINJA BLADE DRM FREE!!! :)

[quote name='Duckvader']I'll see you guys later tonight for the last giveaway of the day :)
Ironclads Collection[/QUOTE]
You are quite the generous chap. :D

[quote name='Duckvader']I'll see you guys later tonight for the last giveaway of the day :)
Ironclads Collection[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the chance!

And thanks for Ninja Blade?

[quote name='Duckvader']Don't worry everyone we got yet another giveaway for the day! Oh and I apologize for the internet connection being lost...it's one of the reasons I want to just giveaway games to everyone...oh and for Sunday all you guys get...NINJA BLADE DRM FREE!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I got inspired by you! I gave away a lot of codes some minutes ago! Cheers man for giving away stuff.

[quote name='Duckvader']Don't worry everyone we got yet another giveaway for the day! Oh and I apologize for the internet connection being lost...it's one of the reasons I want to just giveaway games to everyone...oh and for Sunday all you guys get...NINJA BLADE DRM FREE!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, that means you are PM us the game or will it be that we have to friend you on steam?

[quote name='Falcongamer']Oh, that means you are PM us the game or will it be that we have to friend you on steam?[/QUOTE]

I will pming you guys the download link to Ninja Blade

[quote name='largon']anychance i can get in on ninja blade would be appricated[/QUOTE]

And you are in!
Anyone that does want any drm free game just comment on this forum...randomly or if involved in a giveaway and you will get a pm!

I think all CAGs who already entered in these giveaways are automatically in this great Ninja Blade gifting..at least that's what I understood =P

p.s. it's 4:30 a.m. here right now and I'm still hanging out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back