Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I think all CAGs who already entered in these giveaways are automatically in this great Ninja Blade gifting..at least that's what I understood =P

p.s. it's 4:30 a.m. here right now and I'm still hanging out here...[/QUOTE]

Yes you understood well

All your ice Cream Are belong to us
A Wheres Waldo book that i own.
EDIT: I Still have a chance at Ironclad!!!!!!!!!! HUZZZAH!
EDIT2: I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE! HAZZZUH! :( Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Duckvader']2+5 = ?
24-16 = ?
8 x 21 = ?
What is your favorite ice cream?
What is this?[/QUOTE]

or could it really be:

X-P
A strange-sized Photograph
"Edible" Ice Cream
this is technically a link to another website containing a where's waldo puzzle featuring the gluttons

just throwing it out there

[quote name='Duckvader']
this made me laugh so much[/QUOTE]

Consider that my gift to you :D Goodnight! And thanks again for the contest!

Antarael, if you have a cat, I'm going to defile it. If you don't have one yet, but do get one, I'll do it then. If you never get a cat, but you have or get some other pet, I'll defile that instead. If you never get a pet, but one of your descendants does, I will defile it.

Only true love's kiss can break this curse.

And by true love's kiss, I mean me defiling your cat.

Okay everybody that's also my cue to go...I will see you guys tomorrow around 11-1 and tomorrow our first prize will be Puzzle Kingdoms!

Antarael, if you have a cat, I'm going to defile it. If you don't have one yet, but do get one, I'll do it then. If you never get a cat, but you have or get some other pet, I'll defile that instead. If you never get a pet, but one of your descendants does, I will defile it.

Only true love's kiss can break this curse, and by true love's kiss, I mean me defiling your cat.

Hahahahaha you guys are on a roll tonight...thank you and I bid you goodnight

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Antarael, if you have a cat, I'm going to defile it. If you don't have one yet, but do get one, I'll do it then. If you never get a cat, but you have or get some other pet, I'll defile that instead. If you never get a pet, but one of your descendants does, I will defile it.

Only true love's kiss can break this curse.

And by true love's kiss, I mean me defiling your cat.[/QUOTE]

That's okay with me...I won't have any of these..so curse is broken =)

Hello everyone Duckvader here announcing an end of May giveaway!
Today I have decided that we will have two big giveaways AND I've also decided I will give you a DRM free game today...the original Postal! I will be putting these in your inboxes by the end of today :)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Uhh have fun today and thx Duckvader for the DRM free games =D

Going to the cinema now... Snow White and the Huntsman is waiting =)[/QUOTE]

Thank you and enjoy the film...looks like a good one

[quote name='eugaet']Postal, woohoo!
Wish I was eligible for the giveaways today![/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of asking legend of Zelda questions today...want to help out?

[quote name='Duckvader']I'm thinking of asking legend of Zelda questions today...want to help out?[/QUOTE]Sure, I might be able to come up w/ something...if work doesn't get in the way too much. ;)
How soon were you planning on asking questions?

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh not anytime soon I'm out on the road again...maybe within 1-3 hours[/QUOTE]

Here's a cool question: In the recent timeline that was released by Nintendo, what Legend of Zelda game officially starts the timeline?

[quote name='Falcongamer']Here's a cool question: In the recent timeline that was released by Nintendo, what Legend of Zelda game officially starts the timeline?[/QUOTE]

I hope we get a question harder than that. I knew that off the top of my head.

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh not anytime soon I'm out on the road again...maybe within 1-3 hours[/QUOTE]

There were some special editions of Legend of Zelda, what were these versions of the game and why?

[quote name='neuropolis']Duckvader, if you need anymore help with questions, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that sounds great...pm me your ideas

Anyone who would like to friend me on Steam...I would be very much obliged and be glad to play with you guys!

Great to hear everyone is doing good :)

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']Um...Profile picture?[/QUOTE]

Further Seems Forever dove

or this

7inchfront270.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back