Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say thx to everyone here too, I just got informed via PM that I got selected after this...well...drama you say?

So thanks everybody for your support =)

On another note my giveaway will start soon! Today's prize is "The Void" for Steam, you will have 24 hours to PM me the correct answer =) Just stay tuned! ^^

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I want to say thx to everyone here too, I just got informed via PM that I got selected after this...well...drama you say?

So thanks everybody for your support =)

On another note my giveaway will start soon! Today's prize is "The Void" for Steam, you will have 24 hours to PM me the correct answer =) Just stay tuned! ^^[/QUOTE]

We need banners to use as advertisements for our giveaways :D :lol::lol:

For this giveaway I'm going to try what Antarael does...you have 24 hours to answer the questions. PM the answers and then tomorrow the winner is announced :D
The game up for grabs is A Diablo 3 Guest Pass!!!
I will post the questions soon :D

Okay just to clarify again for this giveaway you have 24 hours to answer these questions. You must PM them to me...you don't want to be helping other people with the answers :D

This one is mostly based on creativity. I want this to be fun so there really is no right answer. So I may have misleading with "answer these questions", so instead you will be giving me questions to answer. Now make these questions hard but able to be googled because the one person who gives me a set of 5 questions and I can't answer at least 3 them will win the Diablo 3 Guest Pass. In the event that many of you smart CAGs give me sets that I can't answer...you will be put into a drawing...soooo GO!

Oh and this giveaway I will allow everyone to enter...and if I catch anyone selling this...I promise you...I will cry :cry:

Ok, I'm sorry for my cockiness, and its true that I was trying to sell it, but now I got a buyer getting it for 2$. The problem is that the code was used. Now I put feedback on, but I'm afraid I'm going to get negative. If I won a code, Its now rightfully mine, and it isn't right to transfer it to a different person. I feel so guilty that I gave a code that should work, but didn't, I sold it because I needed a little money, ok, not greed. So, could I get a lengthy explanation on why I was just DQed out of this code. I won't force it, but I would really like to hear one just so I don't feel controlled to use a code instead of selling to move the game economy.

[quote name='Camkinz']Ok, I'm sorry for my cockiness, and its true that I was trying to sell it, but now I got a buyer getting it for 2$. The problem is that the code was used. Now I put feedback on, but I'm afraid I'm going to get negative. If I won a code, Its now rightfully mine, and it isn't right to transfer it to a different person. I feel so guilty that I gave a code that should work, but didn't, I sold it because I needed a little money, ok, not greed. So, could I get a lengthy explanation on why I was just DQed out of this code. I won't force it, but I would really like to hear one just so I don't feel controlled to use a code instead of selling to move the game economy.[/QUOTE]

...What? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Camkinz']Ok, I'm sorry for my cockiness, and its true that I was trying to sell it, but now I got a buyer getting it for 2$. The problem is that the code was used. Now I put feedback on, but I'm afraid I'm going to get negative. If I won a code, Its now rightfully mine, and it isn't right to transfer it to a different person. I feel so guilty that I gave a code that should work, but didn't, I sold it because I needed a little money, ok, not greed. So, could I get a lengthy explanation on why I was just DQed out of this code. I won't force it, but I would really like to hear one just so I don't feel controlled to use a code instead of selling to move the game economy.[/QUOTE]

I don't know both sides to this story, but something seems fishy. I doubt the code was already used, but who knows.

I do not presume to speak for the OP, but I can guess at his intentions.

The OP is giving away game codes because he enjoys the idea of sharing game enjoyment with the CAG community. He has an affinity for the community, and wants to share his enjoyment of games with this community. If he wanted to sell game codes, he could, but he isn't after "moving the game economy around", his goal is to spread game enjoyment and happiness. There is a gaming community that we are a part of, and like any other community, we need to stick together, defend and support one another. By taking his gift and selling it, you are cheapening the intent and meaning of the gift. By selling it, you may be "moving the economy" and you may be "spreading enjoyment and happiness" to the people you sell the game to, but the OP wants the recipient of the game (directly from the OP) to receive the enjoyment and benefit of the game, not some removed 3rd party. Even though "the game is yours once it has been given, so you can do with it what you want", by selling it, you are defeating the purpose of the original gift, and thus decreasing the OP's enjoyment of giving the gift.

That is why since I already had the game, I recused myself from the contest for the day: so another CAG member who did not have it could benefit from the enjoyment of the game.

[quote name='Camkinz']Words.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='eldergias']Explanation.[/QUOTE]I think the actual issue was that Camkinz edited his post with the correct answers.

We are working to resolve this problem. Let's all just move on from this...AND PARTICIPATE IN THE DIABLO 3 giveaway!!!

Sorry about no giveaway went to IKEA with the family...oh spontaneity :D
I'm doing pretty great! We also just finished the first Back to the Future about...5 mins ago...if anyone is on I'm going to do a quick giveaway :D

EDIT: also anyone who wants to friend me on Steam I have three Red Orchestra 2 Guest Passes to give away!
Name is the same on Steam :D

Ah yes I remember those nights. Staying up awake...just trying to figure out if I do want the frame rate drop to play Crysis 2 at its highest settings :p

Well...staying awake all night long was easy when I was younger..now I have to rest much longer...dealing with packing cases...some of them are still unopened, and as always when you move some things seem to be disappeared...hum...

Well it's Sunday over here...so this a a new week with new chances =P lol

Indeed I agree new chances for a new week...and still my father does not know where he put that game boy when we moved :p
Well Antarael seems you are the only one up sooooo...I'll pm you a list of games and you pick one :D

HAH! My Gameboy is missing...and the recharge kit too...well still have the advance sp...but the 89er original seems to be missing *hrml*

trololo =P well now this is a cool game giveaway! haha xp

btw... Back to the future is awesome! Still love this series...it never bores me =)
Have senn all parts last month (each weekend one was shown on tv =))

Only the first part sadly...since I got a free entry at that time (still waiting for a price drop on this by releasing it with a pc games magazine)...I really like the Telltale Games. Finished Tales of Monkey Island last week =)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Only the first part sadly...since I got a free entry at that time (still waiting for a price drop on this by releasing it with a pc games magazine)...I really like the Telltale Games. Finished Tales of Monkey Island last week =)[/QUOTE]

What's really cool is if you buy it off of Telltale you get the collectors DVD for free and the DVD has a video reel of all the cutscenes sooo...I'm going to watch the trilogy with my family and then the video reel :D (in parts of course because the cutscenes and play through is around 7 hours)

[quote name='Duckvader']What's really cool is if you buy it off of Telltale you get the collectors DVD for free and the DVD has a video reel of all the cutscenes sooo...I'm going to watch the trilogy with my family and then the video reel :D (in parts of course because the cutscenes and play through is around 7 hours)[/QUOTE]

Hmm good to know ôo ( I used to watch it with the family too, that was looong ago before the divorce...lol)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Nahhh it's probably too cheesy...[/QUOTE]

Oh come on roll it out and spill some sauce on that dough...

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh come on roll it out and spill some sauce on that dough...[/QUOTE]

I'd rather....not lol

8.a.m. still alive...making report about the zombie apocalypse that take place in my head....early signs of overfatigue...

But Aquario is awesome! I laughed so hard when somone posted this pic with this quote (but witout bananapotatoes =P)

btw I really thought htis list-thing was just a joke lol =P

and yeah maybe you're right and I should go to sleep... but energy is returning..I used a health pack!

Oops sorry about that...intense Crysis 2 session :p
And I never joke about giveaways...NEVER!
Oh and I'm giving away Crysis 2!...or NOT mwahahaha (okay maybe I'll joke this once)

Oh and I also love Ben There, Dan That...one of my favorite adventure games to date...still working on Time Gentlemen, Please and it's real good

Okay we have a giveaway today! We will be giving away Alien Shooter 1&2 together! Yaay!
What we will do for today came from one of our members, Falcongamer. You have 24 hours to guess what these screenshots are (that I will post in a bit)...they may be from movies or video games (or graphic novels). You then PM me the answers :)

I'll get the screenshots up later because I'm going to do a CODE DROP!!!
This is another Diablo 3 Guest Pass code drop.
So I need at least three CAGs to comment to let me know some people are going to participate :D

Sweet we got three comments which means three members for the Diablo 3 code drop!
Are you guys ready for a random code drop which will result in F5ing like crazy?
(three comments again ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back