Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This random code drop brought to you by The Sunflower from Plants Vs Zombies (and of course atreyuevr)

Diablo 3 Guest Pass

G9M6NM-VMFK-RVZC7F-V44C-6B6B86

Uh...I think we just got lurked...if anyone has picked up the code please give a quick thanks to atreyuevr ON THIS THREAD so we may know it wasn't lurked...

No, no you didn't! I (think) I could redeem it, before my PC went in overheat mode and just shut down..lol writing from the phone right now and have to check later. But want to say thanks to you Duckvader and atreyuevr =)

Yaaaay! Congratulations Antarael! Sorry to hear about the PC and enjoy the game :D

And everyone we have a 24 hour giveaway where you guess the screenshots...I'll put them up soon :D

Well, I think it's time for a new one (but don't have the money though) happens every time when it's too warm *sigh* (last time my nvidia card exploded and I had to get a new one (the transistors were bursting though the heat..lol) didn't even know things like that could happen..lol

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Well, I think it's time for a new one (but don't have the money though) happens every time when it's too warm *sigh* (last time my nvidia card exploded and I had to get a new one (the transistors were bursting though the heat..lol) didn't even know things like that could happen..lol

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']I hear ya'll like Back to the Future...I too am an avid fan. Check this out! It's been on sale for like two days and it will continue until the 'morrow. :D http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Back-to-the-Future-The-Game/5003745/[/QUOTE]

"We're sorry. The web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site."

@Duckvader

Thanks man =/ it's really annoying hope I'll get some money for that soon hum

We have a 24 hour giveaway today where you will guess what the screenshots! you have to PM me the answers and then we will see who wins. The games up for grabs is Alien Shooter 1 & 2.

[quote name='Duckvader']We have a 24 hour giveaway today where you will guess what the screenshots! you have to PM me the answers and then we will see who wins. The games up for grabs is Alien Shooter 1 & 2.[/QUOTE]

Can you enter with each picture and win more than once, or can we only win once?

[quote name='eldergias']Can you enter with each picture and win more than once, or can we only win once?[/QUOTE]

Win just once, you'll PM me your answer to each screenshot and then the lucky winner gets the Alien Shooter bundle :D
(setting up the screenshots now!)

[quote name='Duckvader']Win just once, you'll PM me your answer to each screenshot and then the lucky winner gets the Alien Shooter bundle :D
(setting up the screenshots now!)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. It is one giveaway over 24 hours, where the person with the most correct answers in the fastest time gets it. Thanks!

Finally online in time for the contest. I sent a PM with the answers. Thanks for all the contests, Duckvader!

Figured 'em out and sent PM, thanks for the chance

EDIT: Oh no I may have been past the deadline!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all the participation! This was so much fun for me because I thought up some tough stuff and you guys got it. And to announce the winner of the giveaway. The winner of the Alien Shooter Bundle is...Esper!!! Give a round of applause :D

[quote name='Grantimus']Figured 'em out and sent PM, thanks for the chance

EDIT: Oh no I may have been past the deadline![/QUOTE]

And for future reference you were inside the deadline :)

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all the participation! This was so much fun for me because I thought up some tough stuff and you guys got it. And to announce the winner of the giveaway. The winner of the Alien Shooter Bundle is...Esper!!! Give a round of applause :D[/QUOTE]

Grats Esper!

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all the participation! This was so much fun for me because I thought up some tough stuff and you guys got it. And to announce the winner of the giveaway. The winner of the Alien Shooter Bundle is...Esper!!! Give a round of applause :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the bundle Duckvader! :)

Well we're going to do this 24 hour giveaway thing going but for old times RANDOM CODE DROP!!!
Keep F5ing that page because a random code is going to pop up! All winners of this week hold off for other winners :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Random Code Drop

Don't forget to give thanks to atreyuevr!

Bat Rats: The Rats Revenge

0LALK-3QYYV-XDB2Z
[/QUOTE]

I grabbed this one, thanks atreyuevr

I'm an absolute noobie , i thought the contest's still on. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone back online and ready to do a random code drop! The game will be Ben There Dan That/Time Gentlemen Please! (I love these games so much!)

I need three CAGs to comment to commence...and then there will be a 24 hour giveaway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back