Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Again, I'm a noob to PC gaming. I'm interested in the Hyperdimension Neptunia and Sega Weekend Steam sales, but I know you guys mostly buy games in bundles from other sites to get them cheaper. Have the Hyperdimension Neptunia or Sega games like Sonic Racing ever been offered in bundles before? If so, I'll wait and sit on my Steambucks.
you don't own sonic racing?!!?111!!

@ BobbyTastic: Yes, the Stacking key worked. Thanks again for the trade. In true Steam thread fashion, however, I still haven't played it yet.

@ pasports31: I own Transformed but not the original. I remembered liking the original on 360, so I figured why not pick it up for $2.49?

@ BobbyTastic: Yes, the Stacking key worked. Thanks again for the trade. In true Steam thread fashion, however, I still haven't played it yet.

@ pasports31: I own Transformed but not the original. I remembered liking the original on 360, so I figured why not pick it up for $2.49?
Ah, okay. PM me next time when you activate it so I know whether or not to mark it off/if I have to replace it. Glad it worked.

Racing Transformed was in the $1-tier of a bundle, I think, but it's a great game. Worth the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Transformed is soooo much better than the original. I mean the original is good too, but when we play for bro nights we stick with Transformed.

48DwWc4.png

Thanks Amazon!

Edit: Keys are for regular edition, without preorder bonus.

It's not like we can play the original during bro nights anyway, it only has local MP on steam
Better rev up that Nvidia GameStream then. :bouncy:

48DwWc4.png

Thanks Amazon!

Edit: Keys are for regular edition, without preorder bonus.
Got mine too. Annoyed they charged tax despite using a GC, but whatever.

I'm crossing my fingers they email us the pre-order bonus that was listed on the page when we bought it. I need that rubber ducky, damnit.

to bring this back to video games, the creator of that site is Dino Ignacio, current dev at Oculus and formerly of Visceral Games, which made such titles as Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline.

Nuuvem is running yet another Warner Bros. weekend sale. The heck?

http://www.nuuvem.com/catalog/price/promo/publishers/warner-bros-games

The prices are the same as before, but... doesn't it seem like they're having way too many WB sales? They had one two weeks ago, and they had the Double Dose sale THREE weeks ago...
so i guess we can call them Bundlestars south?

to bring this back to video games, the creator of that site is Dino Ignacio, current dev at Oculus and formerly of Visceral Games, which made such titles as Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline.
It's sad to think they'll be remembered for Hardline and their other gem, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel.

As opposed to just the Dead Space series and Dante's Inferno. And hell, even The Simpsons Game.

I need that rubber ducky, damnit.
If you can't get a rubber ducky, there's always the Stay Puft Man

vZgPCrR.jpg

Lastly, don't let this crew cheap shame you for something you will actually play right now. If it's at price you're happy with and you honestly will play it now go for it.
We still gonna do it tho, just don't let it stop you.
At least he got here too late to get all the u bad boi go 2ur spnkg caeg 4whpin frm AJ lee! messages.

Update on BRo/gal night of division:

ELd, laney and me hit up the dark zone tonight, in hope for some purple/yellow tier loots. but we were disappointed. It went very well for us, until i got greedy and try to hit up the darkzone 04 area, which are meant for lvl 21-24 players. we got slaughter by the mob of strong creeps, and lost our gear trying to extract there. it took several deaths before we finally extracted. This is also the point, where things went south for us. As we try to make our way back to the dz 03 area for players under lvl 20, which me (lvl 19), eld ( lvl 15), laney ( lvl 17), clearing the creeps on the way. we kept meeting our with this 2 man group, who kept yelling friendly over the mic, and suspiciously following us every where we go.

IT was during that point when we were just making our way to the nearest extraction zone, and clearing the creeps in our path. we met up with this same 2 man group, and that is when we got griefed by them. As soon as we spawn. we got them back, and retreive our items.

For the next 45 minutes or so in the darkzone. this 2 man groupteam up with some other ppl, kept trying to hunt us down by griefing us like the movie the purge. and we also failed to extract at the extraction zone, by getting griefed. but in the end, we finally extracted our last remaining gears n called it a night.

I also manage to play with archbishop, and headpiece in the darkzone today. but archbishop didn't know how to use the group chat in game, n he was lvl 10 n died alot in teh darkzone, so he just left after about 30 minutes or so.
headpiece was lvl 11 and also died alot in the darkzone, but he enjoyed his experience n had fun, also got some decent loot

Yay got my Hitman amazon key and preloaded. Shoulda been a midnight release tho. Tried out some WWE 2k16, runs great at 1440p maxed out but it's still the same boring gameplay as last year. Would def wait till it's 12.50 on gmg.

Got Alpha Protocol (which unless I missed something, wasn't on the main Sega sale page) and Valkyria Chronicles. Always wanted to play these two, but didn't want to break out the PS3 to do it. Especially AP because I've heard how much of an underrated game it was.

Got Alpha Protocol (which unless I missed something, wasn't on the main Sega sale page) and Valkyria Chronicles. Always wanted to play these two, but didn't want to break out the PS3 to do it. Especially AP because I've heard how much of an underrated game it was.
I bought Valkyria Chronicles on PC just so I could play it with an Xbox 360 controller. I never really cared much for the Dualshock's design.

Might be tempted to buy it myself if they didn't want a blood sample and prostate exam just to let me use my CC.

Lets all predict what's gonna be in the squeenix mystery box!

Thief

Murdered

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director Cut

Final Fantasy 13-2

Coupons for Hitman, Just Cause 3 and Rise of Tomb Raider

For some reason I can't help myself with the Squeenix stuff, even though it's likely garbage. I think this'll be my fourth. Hopefully this time I'll get episodes 2-5 of Life is Strange

:whee:

Interestingly, it's only £4.99 on the UK site. Not sure why you chaps pay more.
And in the rest of the EU it's €6.49... :whistle2:$

Is it worth it? What sorta games have been in there before?

Is it worth it? What sorta games have been in there before?
Previous games

2015 Holiday Surprise Box
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Thief
FINAL FANTASY XIII
Life is Strange - Episode 1
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

2015 The Square Enix Easter Surprise
Life is Strange Episode 1
Just Cause Collection
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition

Thief – The Master Thief Edition
The Last Remnant
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Deus Ex – The Fall
Nosgoth Founders – Warlord Pack

Tomb Raider
Just Cause 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Dungeon Siege 3

I have been burned before from their garbage bundle. No it isn't worth it, but I will buy it anyways.
That's the spirit!

I was almost done after the last one. They never seemed to bundle any of the Final Fantasy stuff from the East, it was always Hitman, Lara Croft and so on from the West. Then FFXIII popped up.

I don't think I'll ever play the FF games, but they're a series I'd like to hoard just in case.

Everybody has one.

Skipped the SE mystery bundles in the past, gonna skip this one.  Any SE game I'd want (which could reasonably be in this bundle) I have and the ones I don't have, I don't want.

Adding just Ep 1 of a 5-episode game is lame  :nottalking:

Skipped the SE mystery bundles in the past, gonna skip this one. Any SE game I'd want (which could reasonably be in this bundle) I have and the ones I don't have, I don't want.

Adding just Ep 1 of a 5-episode game is lame :nottalking:
On the bright side, you get to see how terrible it is without being saddled with the putrid hipster wannabe Polaroid selfie series.

I'd post an animated gift of Remember Me but I doubt anyone cared enough to make one since it doesn't appeal to the Tumblr crowd like Life is Shit.

Also I'm on mobile and it's a pain to go looking for. :p

Is there any way to automate steam card listings if you have turned on steamguard mobile (android)?  every freaking listing now requires me to confirm the listing on the mobile app, and I can't find any sort of bulk approve feature or anything like that.  Why you do this valve :(

Is there any way to automate steam card listings if you have turned on steamguard mobile (android)? every freaking listing now requires me to confirm the listing on the mobile app, and I can't find any sort of bulk approve feature or anything like that. Why you do this valve :(
its a new spin on the summer sale clickr game!

Is there any way to automate steam card listings if you have turned on steamguard mobile (android)? every freaking listing now requires me to confirm the listing on the mobile app, and I can't find any sort of bulk approve feature or anything like that. Why you do this valve :(
There's some program that does it supposedly but you have to turn your mobile auth off and replace it with the program and I haven't done it yet because I'm afraid it will make me go through some annoying waiting period for turning off the mobile auth even temporarily.

Edit: It's called "Steam Desktop Authenticator" but from what I've read it also auto accepts trade requests (yikes) and I haven't looked into enough to see if there's a way to turn that off and just have it do card listing service only.

There's some program that does it supposedly but you have to turn your mobile auth off and replace it with the program and I haven't done it yet because I'm afraid it will make me go through some annoying waiting period for turning off the mobile auth even temporarily.
It's WinAuth, but yeah you might have to turn it off first. Supposedly you can import settings from an android device into WinAuth though, which makes it so you don't have to turn it off.

It's WinAuth, but yeah you might have to turn it off first. Supposedly you can import settings from an android device into WinAuth though, which makes it so you don't have to turn it off.
No not that one. As usual you reply two milliseconds after I posted before I could look up the name and edit. :p

bread's done
Back