Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Learn something new everyday or whatever, since I don't use an authenticator if I list cards, not only do I have to wait 15 days but also have to confirm each listing via e-mail.

Seriously?

Some crap like that. It's not worth it. If you just have a few to list authenticating on the phone is not bad. If you have a lot use Steam Desktop Authenticator or Winauth.

And if you don't have a cell phone GTFO and go to Mexico!

Learn something new everyday or whatever, since I don't use an authenticator if I list cards, not only do I have to wait 15 days but also have to confirm each listing via e-mail.

Seriously?
Yep.

Don't worry, if you have an authenticator you still have to authorize every listing. Manually. Can't let it be any easier you know?

In other non-backlogging things I got sick of losing to a specific boss in Dark Souls 3 and since I've spent the past two weeks trying to get past him and failing horribly, I decided to install another game - The Amazing Spider-Man. Which so far feels like an Arkham City clone, at least when it comes to fighting mooks on the ground. The game's not as bad as I expected, but it's still kinda out there and it keeps freezing for a few instants once in a while.

Since we're never getting a third movie with that specific actor, eh, this'll do I guess.

Some crap like that. It's not worth it. If you just have a few to list authenticating on the phone is not bad. If you have a lot use Steam Desktop Authenticator or Winauth.

I have a Windows Phone still, so more like GTFO to India or China or w.e. it was Windows Phone was still popular.

Going to move to the first world soon, ideally, with Microsoft trying everything to kill WP though.

Well, his favorite word was by far "sick" so you might have just hit the nail on the head.
Sick story, bro! That guy got a sick deal!

As for the authenticator, I use a cheap android tablet to authenticate all my cards because my phone is a Amazon Fire Phone and while it has the Steam app, Steam doesn't recognize it as a mobile device for authentication purposes. I have to go into the Steam app and confirm each card. It takes two taps of the ol' finger (I use it to practice for my sessions with Bah's mom). I'd say it takes 5-10 minutes to do around 100 cards. Not really worth it, but also not as bad as some people seem to think it is. I do it because my cheapass OCD can't leave pennies on the table.

I have a Windows Phone still, so more like GTFO to India or China or w.e. it was Windows Phone was still popular.

Going to move to the first world soon, ideally, with Microsoft trying everything to kill WP though.
Pretty much. They fired half of Finland because everyone hates their phones.

Yep.

Don't worry, if you have an authenticator you still have to authorize every listing. Manually. Can't let it be any easier you know?

In other non-backlogging things I got sick of losing to a specific boss in Dark Souls 3 and since I've spent the past two weeks trying to get past him and failing horribly, I decided to install another game - The Amazing Spider-Man. Which so far feels like an Arkham City clone, at least when it comes to fighting mooks on the ground. The game's not as bad as I expected, but it's still kinda out there and it keeps freezing for a few instants once in a while.

Since we're never getting a third movie with that specific actor, eh, this'll do I guess.
Which boss are you stuck on?

Which boss are you stuck on?
The asshole in Anor Londo with the arrow rain.

I don't have problems dealing with him, except when he uses that attack, then shoots my ass with the Kamehameha beam while I'm trying to run away from it. I get hit, fall down, then get peppered with arrows. So. Goddamn. Cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a slaughter if I got his health down to 95% one time! So not always.
The only thing I can really think of is run like hell as soon as you see the wind-up for the arrows. It's been a while since I've fought that boss but I don't remember it being too bad if you unlock and sprint away.

The asshole in Anor Londo with the arrow rain.

I don't have problems dealing with him, except when he uses that attack, then shoots my ass with the Kamehameha beam while I'm trying to run away from it. I get hit, fall down, then get peppered with arrows. So. Goddamn. Cheap.
photo-thumb-53414.png

And if you have a windows phone.. stop being a Bobby!

In light of the new amazing Poopies bundle coming out featuring "Who's Your Daddy", Spoder and I decided it was a good time to try it out before it became the cool thing. And let's just say I learned a lot...

I always knew there was something off about him...

gel5mQt.jpg

And of course I found one of Spoder's toys...

WKfFXcB.jpg

And then he wouldn't even let me play with MysterD!

X5veBpg.jpg

Then when it was my turn, he locked me in the back of the car and refused to listen (and therefore, died).

uAu74k7.jpg

If you're European or an insomniac or woke up at some god awful time because reasons Magma Tsunami is on Gleam

https://gleam.io/tNuhS/magma-tsunami-free-steam-key-1

Apparently there's going to be 10 rounds so maybe try to change the last number in the url if this one is out.

Part of getting the game involves looking at the page for this 

XxHGbya.png

WYJCVMD.png

This and Who's Your Daddy above is what happens when Youtube starts dictating game design.

grandpasimpson.gif

#thesedamnedkids #GTFOmylawn

You can try your luck.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_hard_reset_redux_16e94

Here are the rules, as provided by the good folk at Gambitious:
"Send your best Tweet to @GambitiousInc using some combination of the following words: Flying Wild Hog, Hard Reset Redux, Shadow Warrior, Lo Wang. All submissions need to include #HardReset in order to make them searchable. Extra points are awarded to the funniest, most ludicrous works of literary gymnastics, so get creative!"
Prizes:

- Grand Prize Winner
1 Brand New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition GPU, so that you can future- proof your mighty rig!
1 Physical Copy of "The Art of Hard Reset: A Visual Journey" Artbook
1 GOG.com copy of Hard Reset Redux
1 GOG.com copy of Shadow Warrior 2

If you're European or an insomniac or woke up at some god awful time because reasons Magma Tsunami is on Gleam

https://gleam.io/tNuhS/magma-tsunami-free-steam-key-1

Apparently there's going to be 10 rounds so maybe try to change the last number in the url if this one is out.

Part of getting the game involves looking at the page for this

#thesedamnedkids #GTFOmylawn
y u no use gleam solver? Look at no pages.

I don't use gleamsolver and I still don't look at pages.  I close that shit as soon as the window pops up, I don't give it time to load.

EDIT:

That one is over already, but... for the future.

Someone on steamgifts says that one of the links (first one to "super red hot hero website") in that giveaway gave a trojan warning. "Threat: JS/TrojanDownloader.FakejQuery.A trojan"

Someone else says "You can click and drag those links off the button so it thinks you clicked it but doesn't direct you to the link. It only checks for the button down press."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-bWotLKqo

Who's next, SE?
True story when I got that game for PS2 I spent 240 hours in the games beginning area just kiiling enemies to max out my licence boards.

My party became an army of Saitama's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gxLvbX3Ow

It's like going back on time and playing on N64 again. It brings so many memories.

This foil sums up how I feel about getting a foil.

5CX5yVh.png

Now to decide if I'd rather have a penny Steam wallet (after deductions) or 20 gems.

priceisrightlosinghorn.avi.com.whatever

Also why are we talking about Japan exclusive PS4 exclusives?

So is this supposed to be like an update of the old Barbarian games where two people fight with swords and try to decapitate each other and the loser gets his head kicked off the screen like a soccer ball by some weird gremlin monster?

And what exactly is going on here?!:

yX11hvW.jpg
Furries' wet dream?

You guys are fast, but not fast enough. Still good job though.

YOQTntr.gif
that's what she said.

Yeah do not go into the screenshots for that game. It's already spammed with nudes.
command denied.

this looks like a good place to take a dump.

luna shatter hearts episode 1 5CV0P-IQI00-YIHGZ
sugar cube bittersweet factory 5FGL6-XRI2D-J3GLL
smooth operators call center chaos: 5A3RX-JQLM4-404YR
epigenesis 2V6RQ-N5ZVF-RM0XW
captain morgane and the golden turtle sucks ass 44GGJ-04MRB-Q6A9K
depth hunter 2: ocean mysteries DN49L-6HGZK-4ZDLE
depth hunter 2: deep dive ZC9MN-00YNN-JY66M
skyborn VARYR-8W3X9-JCRMZ

It is bad... I went to check the news, ended reading about Kim Kelly's famous diet among others. Don't google it.

In other news, today have been a busy day. FFXII HD, Agents of Mayhem/ Dead Rising 4 pics/ yooka laylee/FiFa 17

Again.......
Windows 10 exclusive? fuck

Hopefully it will be cross-buy like Quantum Break at least.

bread's done
Back