Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
OEmbEhB.png

fVx8xzz.gif

How about:

ur rushen prixes r gr8 thx asshot!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/8850/announcements/detail/606114300066920422

And if you already own BioShock,BioShock 2, and/or Minerva’s Den on Steam, you will be able to upgrade to the remastered version of the respective title(s) for free after release. It’s a circus of values!

Bioshock Remaster is going to free for previous owners
"Respective titles" makes it sound as though Minerva's Den is separate from BS2.

I'm spending less this sale; I think I spent maybe $15-$20 on Steam for myself. I already own most of the low-hanging fruit and bad discounts aren't inspiring me to take chances on new games I wasn't already gunning for. Like Indef said, I keep looking at my activity feed to see if someone found a "hidden gem" ( :roll: ) or a late entry to the sale, but it's pretty much dried up.

I should have paid more attention to CAG today instead of doing yard work.  I actually would have picked up a Steam card with that eBay promo.  Yeah, yeah I know the sale sucks.  I am still going to buy a bunch of shit regardless. 

Speaking of Evolve, it's not even on sale?  What?  I saw some copies on clearance at Best Buy for $10, but that' still too much.  They need to put it in Humble Bundle so the bros can schedule it and play Rocket League instead. 

Maybe Subnautica will be the headliner of the next monthly. But it is more likely to be some survival game that is either dead or dying. I am also not sure whether being bundled is good for an early access survival game or not. The heavy weights like ARK and Rust are doing just fine, but something like GRAV is essentially dead. Although it seemed to be that way even before it got bundled, but since then, its been going downhill fast. Humble Monthly, then BTA, and even a fairly deep Steam store discount are signs of trouble. 

I've spent more on this Summer sale than i care to admit..and I'm still waiting for my $100 Steam code bought on ebay a few hours ago so i can spend even more. I have no idea what's come over me, but i am out of control. Good thing my wife is too busy doing other things to notice.. It'll be our secret fellas!

Speaking of Evolve, it's not even on sale? What? I saw some copies on clearance at Best Buy for $10, but that' still too much. They need to put it in Humble Bundle so the bros can schedule it and play Rocket League instead.
Big Title Update is incoming. It's pretty much a HUGE OVERHAUL. I find the gameplay unique (if and when it works).

I suspect that they will have a free weekend AFTER Steam Sale to maximize visbility on their own rather than trying to compete during 5000+ games on sale this week.

MysterD's Steam Summer Sale 2016 Haul...so far:

Steam:

RPG Heroes Summer Bundle = 49 cents

Top-Down Action Bundle from New Reality Games = 8 cents

Incitement 3 (from Astronomic Games' "Complete A Bundle") = 9 cents

Controller Companion = $2

GreenManGaming:

Mystery Bundle 1-pack -> Steel Storm + ALL DLC = 20 cents

Miscellaneous stuff:

Shadow of Mordor - GOTY -> Steam version = $3.21.

"4GB" GeForce GTX 970 from someone (barely even used) = $100

SPECIAL NOTE: Special thanks to everybody in the Miscellaneous section who helped me out with killer deals!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I didn't spend more money on this sale because last night I took a shit all over my 980ti so no more gaming for me lol

I do have a working headset though so I'll just listen in on bro nights if that's cool.

I'm glad I didn't spend more money on this sale because last night I took a shit all over my 980ti so no more gaming for me lol

I do have a working headset though so I'll just listen in on bro nights if that's cool.
Nooo! You're the best Rocket League goalie not named Parallacks. How'd that happen?

I will probably blow money on something just because I can't not buy something during the sale. Usually I'll buy some middling game without a huge discount that will sit in my backlog.

This sale's candidate: The Spatials. Tycoon type space station game with decent concepts that seems to have missed the mark on some things. The nice thing is they are releasing an "improved" version based on community feedback free to owners of the current version. So a potential +2 to the backlog.

Speaking of Evolve, it's not even on sale? What? I saw some copies on clearance at Best Buy for $10, but that' still too much. They need to put it in Humble Bundle so the bros can schedule it and play Rocket League instead.
even I would get bored with that and want to play rockshit league

It was used. Still a good price but it's not as though he got it for $100 from NewEgg
Yeah, used - but it's barely been used pretty much.

He just bought a new PC that was equipped with the 970, which was just right before the 1080 dropped. He barely has had any time to even throw any games at the 970.

Of course - he saw a 1080; bought that; wanted to ditch his 970...and well, the rest is history.

Hey, look what I found from our last Titanfall venture ;D

I think we should bronight it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPJJySlJJEE

I'm using a Monoprice gaming mouse (different discontinued version) and have been really happy with it. I haven't even busted into my $6 Logitech G402 yet that I got months back.
Pleb! But good to know.

wait.. we are playing Homefront this week? did ya all fakeybro that turd or something?
And yes, sorry, my sig is pretty outdated. I will update it soon.

That would be aggravating. really hoping the reveals tomorrow are somewhat decent to make up for the steam sale...i'm really not sure what to expect considering they opted to have hurtworld headline it.
Even as maligned as Battleborn is I'm sure it'll move more bundles than Hurtworld. That said, I sort of doubt Gearbox would THAT desperate already. Yeah, it's pretty much a failure but to be in a bundle not two or three months after release?

Hey, look what I found from our last Titanfall venture ;D

I think we should bronight it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPJJySlJJEE
This looks like the time we played 1v4 in L4D2. My game froze for three minutes, and I came back and was still alive. Everyone left, then Mooby joined for two minutes before raging because he sucked harder than the other bros.

Even as maligned as Battleborn is I'm sure it'll move more bundles than Hurtworld. That said, I sort of doubt Gearbox would THAT desperate already. Yeah, it's pretty much a failure but to be in a bundle not two or three months after release?
Bundle now, recoup as much expense as possible, get the game population up (yes, that is critical for an MP-based game) or face a slow, certain death.

there's no other way...

Whew, just came back from Brazil with Dark Souls II Redux. Boy are my arms tired.

I would've brought Arkham Knight Season Pass too, but even there it's too expensive.

Any opinions on the Steam Controller? Thinking about picking up a used one in the gamestop b2g1 free along with a couple of other games and sell those to knock the price down a little.

On a side note, I'm about to get rid of this ole PS4. There isn't anything out or coming soon I want to play and the few indies I want to keep are like 5 bucks on the sale right now.

Any opinions on the Steam Controller? Thinking about picking up a used one in the gamestop b2g1 free along with a couple of other games and sell those to knock the price down a little.

On a side note, I'm about to get rid of this ole PS4. There isn't anything out or coming soon I want to play and the few indies I want to keep are like 5 bucks on the sale right now.
It's great if you want to play PC games on the couch that don't support controllers.

bread's done
Back