Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Best game of the sale is clearly Regency Solitaire. Ever wanted that "one more round" playability of Faerie Solitaire crossed with the pomp and ceremony of Pride & Prejudice? OF COURSE YOU DO

Seriously it's ballin'.

Can't believe the only game I have bought so far was a VN and it was fully priced at $40 lol
I assume you mean ZTD. I bought it too.. but got a foil from it and sold it for $9 after fees, lol. I'm still deciding on what else to buy, but so far I've bought that, some Oddworld DLC, the New Reality shit (which I broke even on after selling cards), and the Lostwinds combo pack.

I'll likely buy a few other things (most likely Azure Striker Gunvolt), but I don't want to buy too much crap when I could be spending steam wallet on shit I'll play (I know.. shocking).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Sale Alert: Enemy Front night scheduled for the end of the month.  Base game includes some multiplayer maps but, for maximum bro-action, consider getting the multiplayer map pack for $1.49 from Steam (funbux) or Indie Gala (scratch ticket).

Bro Sale Alert: Enemy Front night scheduled for the end of the month. Base game includes some multiplayer maps but, for maximum bro-action, consider getting the multiplayer map pack for $1.49 from Steam (funbux) or Indie Gala (scratch ticket).
I see this game mentions "Single Player" on Steam.

Is it a SP Campaign?

Or is the SP basically offline skirmish matches w/ bots (i.e. like Battlefield 1942)?

It's a SP game with multiplayer maps.  Sort of like Spec Op (in SP/MP not content or tone) -- the game is a SP game but there's some MP capability added.

I see this game mentions "Single Player" on Steam.

Is it a SP Campaign?

Or is the SP basically offline skirmish matches w/ bots (i.e. like Battlefield 1942)?
I haven't played the SP, but it does have an SP campaign and not just Battlefield style, but a story. Game looks nice when me and reds tested the MP last night.

Watching TB doing his "WTF is...Enemy Front" thing, who seems to like the SP campaign. Cool. :)

Question about the MP - if one doesn't own the MP DLC maps, can I play w/ those who own them if they start + host the game?

Or do I also have to own the MP DLC maps?

EDIT:

Ah, it was in Killer 2.0 Bundle (which I skipped). Will wait for it to likely get re-bundled or for BundleStars to re-sell the bundle (hopefully at a cheaper price).

Watching TB doing his "WTF is...Enemy Front" thing, who seems to like the SP campaign. Cool. :)

Question about the MP - if one doesn't own the MP DLC maps, can I play w/ those who own them if they start + host the game?

Or do I also have to own the MP DLC maps?

EDIT:

Ah, it was in Killer 2.0 Bundle (which I skipped). Will wait for it to likely get re-bundled.
No. You cannot.

The game comes with three game modes (Deathmatch, Team DM, and Radio Transmission, which is like king of the hillish) and 4 maps. The MP DLC unlocks a new game mode (Prisoner Escape) and 3-4 more maps.

No. You cannot.

The game comes with three game modes (Deathmatch, Team DM, and Radio Transmission, which is like king of the hillish) and 4 maps. The MP DLC unlocks a new game mode (Prisoner Escape) and 3-4 more maps.
Thanks for the info, Fox! :)

Much appreciated.

Can anyone remember the name of the overhead swat game that was listed on cag 2 days ago.  I saw it and meant to pick it up but I cannot remember the name.  TIA

Door Kickers?

Edit - other possibilities: Frozen Synapse, Breach & Clear, Jagged Alliance series.
Thanks pic it up and the sega mega collection that was a hard one to add to cart.

If anyone picks it up

The game the revenge of shinobi has an unlimited shyruken egg. You go to the options and set the shyrukens to 00 and wait about 30 seconds for them to make a noise and shrink. then it will show 999.

That game was awesome because it had boss clone of batman ,the terminator ,hulk ,spiderman and a Godzilla like fire breathing monster. They got in trouble and had to ad credits to future releases. lol

This must be the original revenge because when the game booted up I didn't see the newly added disclaimer

Here is the one with the disclaimer LOL The game makers seriously had fun.

https://youtu.be/xCdeNYz57hA

When Phantasy star 2 came out it was 70.00 but it came with a hint book LOL

The only one I liked of these is Frozen Synapse, however they all have a common flaw that makes them unplayable (for me).

All of these games give you a God Like view of the floor plans prior to entering the buildings. Unless there is an option to completely block out suggestions of the interior layouts prior to breach, I don't have any interest in these games. Sad, as they could really be good.

Can anyone remember the name of the overhead swat game that was listed on cag 2 days ago. I saw it and meant to pick it up but I cannot remember the name. TIA
Door Kickers?

Edit - other possibilities: Frozen Synapse, Breach & Clear, Jagged Alliance series.

CMy0TCS.gif

The only one I liked of these is Frozen Synapse, however they all have a common flaw that makes them unplayable (for me).

All of these games give you a God Like view of the floor plans prior to entering the buildings. Unless there is an option to completely block out suggestions of the interior layouts prior to breach, I don't have any interest in these games. Sad, as they could really be good.
What if they give you drones instead that you can send in and only know the layout as far as the drone shows you?

Is anyone else having serious problems with the new version of Steam Inventory Manager? I'm trying to sell cards and the quicksell buttons usually work for 2 cards and lists them correctly and then doesn't work again till I refresh my inventory. I am using Chrome.....really, really annoying. It's probably just stupid Steam being hammered....

Is anyone else having serious problems with the new version of Steam Inventory Manager? I'm trying to sell cards and the quicksell buttons usually work for 2 cards and lists them correctly and then doesn't work again till I refresh my inventory. I am using Chrome.....really, really annoying.
Uh.. I thought everyone stopped using that and switched to this?

https://github.com/ncla/SteamInventoryExpert

Steam Inventory Helper's new owners are some shady CSGO gambling site. They've made it worse in each new update they've published (srsly, they broke it)

Is anyone else having serious problems with the new version of Steam Inventory Manager? I'm trying to sell cards and the quicksell buttons usually work for 2 cards and lists them correctly and then doesn't work again till I refresh my inventory. I am using Chrome.....really, really annoying. It's probably just stupid Steam being hammered....
I've got some poorly-formatted list that shows up under my inventory now. I only use Enhanced Steam and Steam Inventory Helper in Chrome.

kLSmI75.png

Edit: thxuspodersir

Welp, today is the last day to sell your cards. They expire tomorrow at 9 AM PST.

All my alts will be stuck with cards they can't sell, so I'll be turning them into gems. :(

Edit: Wait what about ArchiSteamFarm? What happened?

Dang first ArchisSteamFarm and now this....ugg. Guess I will look into that extension.
That extension spuder linked is the same version as Steam Inventory Helper before it changed owner. You might have another different issue which is caused by a limit of petitions on steam inventory prices.

Welp, today is the last day to sell your cards. They expire tomorrow at 9 AM PST.

All my alts will be stuck with cards they can't sell, so I'll be turning them into gems. :(

Edit: Wait what about ArchiSteamFarm? What happened?
Give it to Madjoki. They will find a better home.

Steam Inventory Helper is having the same exact issue. I can list 2 quick sell and the third will fail 100% of the time. At least it seems less bloated....

Edit: Thanks for the clarification Tomasety. Guess i'm using the extension for the selling prices and just manually listing them....

So Indiegamestand has a 30% off code of "SAVE30" they sent out in their email. It's a one time use code per account. Most of the stuff to use it on is meh but there's a couple of games that so far haven't been bundled in years that are already on sale and it stacks with so maybe worth looking at.

Monstro Battle Tactics (IGS Link) (Steam Link)

$1.40 after voucher (lowest price it has been on Steam is $2.39 which it is now)

Turn based tactical/puzzle game with sort of a casual/retro flair. Only 9 Steam reviews but they are all positive.

Released January 2014 and still never bundled so seems unlikely to be at this point. Has cards.

Deadstone (IGS Link) (Steam Link)

$3.43 after voucher (lowest non voucher price it has been is $5 which it is now on Steam and IGS)

Top down shooter/Tower defense with RPG elements and a long campaign with a detailed story. Also has a survival mode and local co-op. Has 39 Steam reviews, 33 (85%) of which are positive.

Released November 2014 and still never bundles so seems unlikely to be at this point. Has cards.

Possibly worth noting too is e-River Cabin Journal. It seems like sort of a choose your own adventure survival visual novel RPG Elements mash up sort of thing? It's not out on Steam yet but should be this month. Technically the IGS page doesn't say they will give Steam keys but if they aren't total douches they probably will so I bought it and just gambled on it. Regular price is $10, IGS sale is $6.99 and with voucher it's $4.89. 

I like grabbing obscure stuff heading to Steam eventually on sales on obscure sites. Sometimes I make out that way, like getting Va-11 Hall-A (good game btw) on itch.io for 1/3 the price it's selling at now on Steam. :p

re: SIH

I stopped using it when people started saying it was Satan and gives you cancer. It was starting to act funny for me at that point anyway.

ES has a quick sell button per item so you can just sell a penny less than the lowest or whatever with one click without having accept and crap. I just use that now.

It doesn't have a sell all button or anything but I just stay on top of my shit so it's not bad.

Big Haul this sale.....

The Witcher Adventure Game = $1.49

Shadow of Mordor GOTY (Glitch) = $2.49

LEGO Jurassic World (Glitch) = $3.59

Total Gabenbux spent: $7.57

Can somebody clarify what's wrong with Archi's Steam Farm?
As far as I could see, it was being flagged by antivirus programs because the dev uses an application packer to make it smaller. That and apparently you get added to its user group without your consent if you don't uncheck a specific setting.

I know it's not really very similar, but I keep thinking Motoki is lostnumber now because of the new avatar.

photo-424095.jpg
photo-thumb-323588.png

like, just seeing it out of the corner of my eye...

Can somebody clarify what's wrong with Archi's Steam Farm?
As far as I could see, it was being flagged by antivirus programs because the dev uses an application packer to make it smaller. That and apparently you get added to its user group without your consent if you don't uncheck a specific setting.
Either a recent updated to Win10, Windows Defender or else Archi itself is causing it to falsely detect as a virus, which Windows Defender then auto deletes. I imagine other virus scan programs might be having issues with it now too.

It's easy enough to whitelist it though.

I keep thinking Motoki is lostnumber now because of the new avatar.
photo-thumb-323588.png

I know it's not really very similar, but I keep thinking Motoki is lostnumber now because of the new avatar.

photo-424095.jpg
photo-thumb-323588.png

like, just seeing it out of the corner of my eye...
I know, I was thinking "I put this guy on block already, what gives?"

Kidding. I unblocked him to read the drama a while ago.

I know, I was thinking "I put this guy on block already, what gives?"

Kidding. I unblocked him to read the drama a while ago.
I'm a terrible blocker. I always block but then peek anyway to read their outrageous shit.

Except InmateofArkham because he's too fucking internet sirius bidness and boring.

Come on man have a meltdown every once in a while and claim it's your brother or post a shark penis pic or something. Throw me a bone. I need drama if I'm going to peek at my ignored assholes.

I'm trying to get Dead Rising 2 from Nuuvem, but I've never used Nuuvem before. I tried using Hola and it gives me a region error after using Paypal, and FlyVPN gives me an endless hourglass when I click Paypal. What's the current method for buying from them? And Dead Rising 2 says it's available for activation in South America and that's it, would that mean region locking if I even managed to buy the key?

I'm trying to get Dead Rising 2 from Nuuvem, but I've never used Nuuvem before. I tried using Hola and it gives me a region error after using Paypal, and FlyVPN gives me an endless hourglass when I click Paypal. What's the current method for buying from them? And Dead Rising 2 says it's available for activation in South America and that's it, would that mean region locking if I even managed to buy the key?
The game's not activation or run locked, Capcom's too lazy to add new versions for these games. In fact most games are not really locked unless they're by Sega, Deep Silver, Activision, WB, Rebellion, or Bethesda.

Dead Rising 2 is paypal-locked by NUVEEM.

it's region free (if you can get a key from NUVEEM)

Been playing dragon age inquisition...the game looks great. The combat is somewhere in between Dragon age origins and dragon age 2. The big problem with the game is that the overwhelming majority of the "sidequests" are just busy work (collect 437 shards, go kill ten rams, close 88 rifts, etc). I've been playing for about 15 hours and I think i only encountered one sidequest that was somewhat substantial/led to a side dungeon. It really does disperse quests like its an MMO or something. The game would be fantastic if they even put the same amount of effort into their sidequests as Skyrim did. I give it like a 7.5 or 8/10

"Motoki Peeks at His Ignored Assholes" would be a good casual game.
A Visual Novel with MysterD as the archnemesis who wants nothing more than to be sandwiched between Motoki's wife and sister while Motoki seeks enlightenment from his ignored assholes who hold the key to stopping MysterD's treachery. Like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but a lot more weeaboo and spikes.

I'm a terrible blocker. I always block but then peek anyway to read their outrageous shit.

Except InmateofArkham because he's too fucking internet sirius bidness and boring.

Come on man have a meltdown every once in a while and claim it's your brother or post a shark penis pic or something. Throw me a bone. I need drama if I'm going to peek at my ignored assholes.
photo-thumb-323588.png

Motoki changed his outrageous Groupee dancing cat b/c of pressure from the Dark Lord Yanni :whistle2:

bread's done
Back